The Forum's not finished until the Fat Goodale waffles his last cherry

Originally posted by Snarker:

In other news, I hereby cast my vote in favor of having only one Cheery Waffle thread,

Me too! Bugger I hate agreeing with a Candy bar :mad:

over on the CMAK Down forum.

Nah - that's just stoopid - the CMAK forum is for...CMAK - and appart from runny AFAIK ain't none of us is plain' it!!

Are ya a pengo clone or something?

A fashion victim perhaps oh it's new I wants it - I wants it NOW....

More probably jsut another bleedin' sheep - we Kiwi's know almost as much about sheep as Aussies do - one wanders off somewhere and the others go just 'cos they're too dumb to stay put!

[ October 15, 2003, 07:35 PM: Message edited by: Mike ]

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hear, hear. This running off to parts unplayed jus cuz its "new" and "all the other kids are doing it" doesn't fly with me. We are feckin playing CMBB not any-feckin-thing else. When the time comes that we abandon this fine vessel, we should do so in a calm, collected manner. So, start bundling your TNT, maggots, Waffles, attorneys, and other rubbish for the move. I plan on bailing out here the nanosecond that I get that CMAK Cd in me grubby paws.

Ah Becket, Becket, Becket,....can I call you This accursed priest?

That could be any of the damned games you moron's moron!!

[ October 15, 2003, 11:39 PM: Message edited by: Mike ]

Originally posted by Mike:

Ah, Mike_the_capitalized_to_distinguish_from_mike_the_wino_since_both_of_you_have_multiple_ids_and_really_suck_ass, you have all the imagination that god gave a Canadian, which is to say, none.

They are CMAK prep games because we wants them to be, yes, precious, we wants them to be. So give us CMAK thread now, and keeps nasty maggots.

If God didn't give me any imagination it's because I'd already stolen plenty of it on my own initiative - yes - initiative - something you'll not be familiar with.

It means thinking for ones self - whereas what you need is a good sheep dog and a grassy field!

So you want to play pretend CMAK games huh? My children play pretend games too - only I think they're probably cleverer than you since they didn't have to await God's attention before getting some imagination!

I recommend you attack Pak-fronts across flat dry steppes with BT-7's as a bit of a cultural primer.

[ October 15, 2003, 11:57 PM: Message edited by: Mike ]

Originally posted by Becket:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mike:

Ah, Mike_the_capitalized_to_distinguish_from_mike_the_wino_since_both_of_you_have_multiple_ids_and_really_suck_ass, you have all the imagination that god gave a Canadian, which is to say, none.

They are CMAK prep games because we wants them to be, yes, precious, we wants them to be. So give us CMAK thread now, and keeps nasty maggots. </font>

Originally posted by Mike:

If God didn't give me any imagination it's because I'd already stolen plenty of it on my own initiative.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest that reading comprehension isn't your strongest skill.

To summarize: I said nothing about what god did or didn't give you; I instead compared your imagination to what god gave Canadians. You = imagination of Canadians, thus You = Zero, zip, el zilcho, none, nothing. Not a bit whether stolen, borrowed, loaned, filched, pilfered, lifted, or embezzeled.

I am glad that you're working with kids, (though I suspect you're working with the goat kind) since perhaps you will learn words, and what they mean when you string them together in sentences.

Now, run off to the Penguins, where reading is optional, and tell em I send along my best :D , ;) , smile.gif and tongue.gif

Let's see.....

TV remote?

Check.

Snacks?

Check.

Pillow to smother my anguished screams?

Check.

Defibrillator paddles?

Check.

Brick to hurl at TV at completion of Sox/Yankees game?

Check.

List of excuses and/or scapegoats?

Check.

Just another day as a proud and long-suffering member of the Red Sox Nation. :mad:

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

Hate to break the news to you but, just because you dress up in women's clothes doesn't make you a "pretty woman". If you stand on the street corner maybe some drunken rube will mistake for a woman in the dim light.

Hark! The voice of experience speaks.

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

You hopeless pile of urine-soaked clam bellies!!! :mad: NOBODY leaves this thread until MasterGoodale - Jewel-Crowned, Diamond-Studded GrandMaster TNT Chucker declares that it is finished!!! :mad: You got that pus lips?? :mad: Or do you need a set of sh*t-speckled crispy lips to learn ya first!??? :mad: :mad:

Finally, the voice of reason! :rolleyes:

Is the CMBB - CMAK Cheery Waffle thread debate going to take the course of the great schism in the Western Christian church?

Only time will tell.

5001.gif

I would gladly nail my 95 Theses on Why I'm Staying Put Until CMAK to MasterGoodale's house, but I'm afraid it would collapse.

Jas :mad: n