The Forum's not finished until the Fat Goodale waffles his last cherry

Originally posted by Becket:

Hahahah, I'm still wondering why you caved, after expressly telling MoldMaggot that only the one who won the BEDLAM by the largest margin would get a sig. For shame, DaveH, for shame.

Well, MasterGoodale (the renovating maggot) and I actually started the battle you created as a one-of-a-kind. I liked the map and the balanced force selection for the Germans so much I decided to use it for the BDLRM. So actually our game was not part of the BDLRM, but on the same map with the same German defense. Which means that earlier I was lying through my teeth to MasterGoodale. Not that there's anything wrong with that. :Dtongue.gif:D

Still two ongoing fights in the BDLRM. So far the single Major Victory is looking tough to beat. GrumpyBear and THumpre still have a shot.

When I do the "Son of BDLRM" later, my plan is to set up in a more easily defensible position. I'm thinking along the lines of Monte Cassino, or the Kasserine Pass. THEN we'll see how you assaulting maggots like it! :D:D

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Dave H:

When I do the "Son of BDLRM" later, my plan is to set up in a more easily defensible position. I'm thinking along the lines of Monte Cassino, or the Kasserine Pass. THEN we'll see how you assaulting maggots like it! :D:D

Can I pick the forces? Can I can I? I promise to pick things you can actually use in defense. smile.gif Dug in Grants & 25 pndrs at Alam Halfa, oh my!

And who says we Canadians are polite and docile almost to a fault?

MONTREAL, Canada (AP) -- Dozens of punk rock concert-goers rioted, smashing windows, overturning cars and setting them on fire after organizers canceled the show.

Montreal police said the violence started shortly after 8 p.m. Tuesday when show organizers told hundreds waiting outside Medley Hall that the bands Total Chaos and The Exploited would not be performing.

"At that point the crowd turned crazy and turned into a riot," Yannick Ouimet, a Montreal police spokesman, told Global Television.

French-language TV channel LCN said Canadian customs officials had barred some members of The Exploited from entering the country.

One witness said the rioters shouted "Let's start a war! We want to riot."

One city block had 24 cars with smashed windows and at least six stores had their windows smashed, Canadian Press reported. Firefighters put out fires in at least four cars that were overturned and set on ablaze.

An unknown number of people were arrested after riot police arrived, Canadian Press said.

Two police officers sustained minor injuries.

Breakin' the law, breakin' the law!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

you think you're tough pus lips? :mad: How would you ,ike to be spewing ash every time you speak??? :mad: HUH!!?? :mad:

Last I looked I was leading by 12% maggot pumper :mad:

Yeah, and the Buccaneers were beating the Colts soundly with 4 minutes to go. And you, suh, are no Gruden.

I think JizmHog said it best. It's better to get out and spread the blame than lose and bare the shame. :mad:

What I said was:

Master Goodale you hopeless nong

if you said it, it's probably wrong

just get out and spread your shame

look in the mirror for who to blame

Are you ready for that pure armor QB yet, you Mold Encrusted, Jizm Covered, Ant Infested, Bob Villa wannabe? :mad: :mad: :mad:

give me another week to finish mopping up my other crusty victims and I would be happy to slather you up good and kick you in the nads with a flaming boot you festering pile of bloody slug vomit :mad: :mad:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Whoa!

Three lines and you didn't use puss once!

Are you becoming literary or sumfink?

Maggot :mad: :mad:

That's the same face my wife makes when I pull out my schlong!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Unt this makes you angry and bitter, ja? No, no, stay on the sofa unt close your eyes vile ve shtrap the electrodes to your puss sacks und the other side to the 500 megawatt generator...

:mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Becket:

Oh, Snarker, check this out:

http://www.battlefront.com/cgi-bin/bbs/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=30;t=000032;p=2#000031

In other news, I hereby cast my vote in favor of having only one Cheery Waffle thread, over on the CMAK Down forum.

I agree, after we finish this one. The total anarchy caused by two threads is so appropriate to the spirit of the Waffle.

Besides, maggots being maggots, they'll post here anyway... smile.gif

I thought the ceasefire would give us something strange. I'll just hit go and duck. :D

"Alas, poor Cheery Waffle in the CMBB forum! I knew him, Horatio: a thread of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy: it hath borne me on its back a thousand times; and now, how abhorred in my imagination it is!"

Will I be the last holdout?

[ October 15, 2003, 03:30 PM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]