Using Canister on the Peng Challenge: Too Hollywood or just a Good Idea?

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Some people just have no sense of THE RIGHT THING TO DO!

Joe

Dammit Seanachai, that was a missed opportunity! I mean, you could have slipped a few things into his drink, shoved him under the nearest trash bin, and we'd be done with him once and for all.

I am disappointed, truly I am.

Steve

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

I checked my warranty to see when I actually bought the computer and it was July 9th, 2000. Three years ago yesterday. How do they do that? Do they have tiny time capsules filled with explosives that go off exactly when your warranty expires? Amazing.

No, the amazing part is that you can actually read the warrenty card and have mastered the concept of "linear time".

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

I checked my warranty to see when I actually bought the computer and it was July 9th, 2000. Three years ago yesterday. How do they do that? Do they have tiny time capsules filled with explosives that go off exactly when your warranty expires? Amazing.

No, the amazing part is that you can actually read the warrenty card and have mastered the concept of "linear time". </font>

Alright already! Sheesh!!!

All files that could be coverted have been and have been sent. That should shut you crybabies up for a bit. Well, until you see how horridly you are all LOSING!

Anywho...still a few glitches with a few files, but we're working on it. So if you are owed a turn and haven't gotten one today, shut yer yap and quit yer bitchin' cause there's something amiss and we're trying to figure out what it is!!!

And Seanachai, may your entrails fester and rot for being so prudish in THIS of all threads. You are absolutely NO fun at all!

*pouts*

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Lady Moraine Sedai:

<font size=-1>shut yer yap and quit yer bitchin' cause there's something amiss and we're trying to figure out what it is!!!</font>

Really, it's not very hard. Not hard at all. My only recommendation would be to keep Hiram far far away from the problem. Or from anything else, for that matter.

Originally posted by Leeo:

I would like to take this moment to point out what a large girl OGSF has been since my steel wind blew his skirt up and exposed his tender bits to my pixelpanzertruppen.

And he knows it.

Now I'm confused. Like all here I'd always considered OGSF to be a large girls BLOUSE! Now you tell me that he's actually a large girl. If so he's a particularly unattractive large girl isn't he.

But back to the blouse, I was SURE he was a large girls blouse, what are your opinions on this important subject?

Joe

p.s. MrSpkr do you really think I'd be that careless around ANY of them? No, they'd have had to use the old Ricin flavored umbrella trick to get me. And YOU'RE a fine one to talk aren't you? I gave YOU gobs of advance warning when I went to Dallas the last time and you didn't even bother to reply.

And YOU'RE a fine one to talk aren't you? I gave YOU gobs of advance warning when I went to Dallas the last time and you didn't even bother to reply.

Ha! He met me, even driving an hour to do so. But then, I provided some of the beer, and ample supply of cigarettes for him to filch.

So, you see Joe, it's your overwhelming reputation for being a skinflint that leaves you solitary and alone. And even worse, longing for the company of lawyers. You really do need help.

Guest PondScum

Summer night passes

without a turn from Boo-Boo.

PC's still dead, ha!

Thankyou, thankyou. It keeps dalem off the stage. I'm here all week.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by R_Leete:

Oh, lord. You make lenakonrad (may he rest in pieces) look like he has talent.

That's right. I am the only one truly qualified to versify in here. </font>

I would like to take this moment to point out what a large girl OGSF has been since my steel wind blew his skirt up and exposed his tender bits to my pixelpanzertruppen.

And he knows it.

And I would just like to take this opportunity to point out that Leeo has received a thrashing to the tune of 79 to 21.

Nevermind that Leeo set up the QB, and that he bought nothing but PzIV's, two platoons of Lugerheads, and that the map had only one Flag. This would only lead you to believe he had a chance. Try to remember who was in charge here, please.

I, on the other hand, bought large numbers of the excellent proletariat troops available to the godless Commies and pulled off the finest double envelopment ever seen against armor with my infantry.

It was rather like the Battle of Little Bighorn with Leeo playing the part of the fair haired boy stuck on the hill. I was the Cheyenne and Lakota warriors charging out of the woods, counting coup, and taking PzIV scalps.

BTW, Leeo, do you know what the Cheyenne do with captives? That's right, they will be burned at the stake by slow torture, their tongues being first cut out to prevent their screaming, and their ears cut off.

They will be mumbling your name.

SSN Hint Of The Day: Take the labels off unopened cans.

Now sod off.

Now I'm confused.

Joe

This is very puzzling. Are you under the impression that in the past you have not been confused?

I do commend your for acknowledging your problem. One must recognize that there is a problem before one can deal with it.

I am sure that you can count on the support of your fellow Pudlians in helping you overcome this problem.

I will keep this post short so as not to cause you any greater confusion.

*sniff*

Good Luck Joe, we'll be pulling for you.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

And I would just like to take this opportunity to point out that Leeo has received a thrashing to the tune of 79 to 21.

The woods...

alive...

<small> So many Indians...</small> </font>

Joe

p.s. Jim Boggs are you suggesting that there was a time you WEREN'T very puzzled?

*sighs*

There, there Big Joe, it's natural to lash out at those who are trying to help you.

I think a catharsis is in order here. We must examine and discover what exactly has caused your reasoning facilities to become so clouded.

Was it the Penguin pictures?

Was it the fact that Aussie Jeff got over on you?

Was it the fact that Seanachai actually agreed with you about Hiram's posts?

Was it because Lars fired your stenographer for spilling her ink?

I realize it will be painful for you to reflect on these incidents, but only through serious introspection can you once again gain clarity in thought and deed.

I'll be there for ya.

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

[qb]

Joe

p.s. Jim Boggs are you suggesting that there was a time you WEREN'T very puzzled?

*sighs*

There, there Big Joe, it's natural to lash out at those who are trying to help you.</font>

[Long incoherent Seanachaian type post]

Where was I ...

Joe

Just as I suspected, it was because Lars fired your stenographer (I just found out her name was Mary Jane).

Yes Joe we are two old ones (not to be confused with The Olde Ones). But the mass of experiences that we have accumulated has given us wisdom.

You must use this wisdom to further your intellectual pursuits. Sure, that stenographer had tremendous potential, and Lars was cruel and evil in letting her go,

BUT

you still have your Mormon Wives and nobody is going to take them from you.

Guaranteed.

[ July 11, 2003, 11:29 AM: Message edited by: Jim Boggs ]

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Sure, that stenographer had tremendous potential, and Lars was cruel and evil in letting her go

She needed discipline.

Ever see Secretary?

That's how I like to think of her, with a saddle on her back and a carrot in her mouth.

Hmm, starting to sound like Hiram's deal...

Guest PondScum

<font size=-1>And Joe, I don't get it - if Jim had only gotten to second base with her titterings (I also like titterings), then how could she have swallowed his canary?</font>

She faked it. Don't tell Jim.