Using Canister on the Peng Challenge: Too Hollywood or just a Good Idea?

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Leeo:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Leeo:

I like sandwiches.

Could you please be more specific? </font>

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Did you win that bottle of Whiskey or something?

Hell no. It's near impossible to rouse the three Olde Gits-in-a-tub from their substance-induced stupor long enough to post a coherent thought, let alone make a decision.

They've fled the field, that's what they've done. They're more temperamental and indicisive than a girl starting her first cycle.

Feh.

I think I'll go post more bad poetry in that thread. Right after I get home and load up on the malt liquor tonight.

Okay, I was talking to this really old guy about the Olde Days and he says the reason MrPeng doesn't post here anymore is because we haven't been communicating with him properly. Anyway he gave me some pointers and suggestions that I thought I would try.

Ah Hem!

Dear MrPeng

How are you feeling, good :D I hope. Some have said that you haven't been feeling well :( lately so I hope this will cheer :D you up.

I know the doctors at the home are nice and all, but they must check you out tongue.gif on occaision, so don't give them a hard time, Okay?

I know that you have a lot on your mind :confused: , so I won't keep you.

Try to relax :cool: and get better.

We miss you and will keep an eye out ;) for you.

Your friend

Jim Boggs smile.gif

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Leeo:

I like sandwiches.

Could you please be more specific? </font>

Originally posted by dalem:

I really like sandwiches for the following reasons:

1) Sandwiches have more sandwich-like qualities than many other things do, especially as compared to goose liver pate or lengths of rebar.

2) Sandwiches have far fewer non-sandwich characteristics than many other things do, such as the U.S.S. Abraham Lincoln, or Panzer Leader

You are an obtuse twit with passive-aggressive tendencies, and your father smelled of elderberries.

You know, do you not, that sandwiches don't like you back?

I really like sandwiches for the following reasons:

1) Sandwiches have more sandwich-like qualities than many other things do, especially as compared to goose liver pate or lengths of rebar.

2) Sandwiches have far fewer non-sandwich characteristics than many other things do, such as the U.S.S. Abraham Lincoln, or Panzer Leader

You are an obtuse twit with passive-aggressive tendencies, and your father smelled of elderberries.

You know, do you not, that sandwiches don't like you back? </font>

OK you gaggle of flacid, prancing ninnies, I'm back. Turns will be going out sometime hopefully in the next day or so due to the fact that I have to reinstall CM and all it's files. Why, you ask? Well, since you ask so nicely, I'll tell you. The severe lightning storm we had earlier this week not only fried my modem, it also screwed up my graphics to the point that my brand new graphics card was no longer compatible with my system. Why? Beats me, I just play games on the darn thing, I don't know what makes it work. So, we had to do a complete restore to the original system, reinstall my old graphics card and take it from there. Some of my PBEM games might not have survived the purge as I had limited space to save things and gee whiz, some of you guys just didn't make the cut.

But, I'll let you know what the scoop is a bit later.

[serious]I know that many of you computer whiz kids will probably want to admonish me on how I might have handled this better, but after spending an entire afternoon with the computer guys and dealing with this crap for the last four days...I really don't want to hear it. Thanks.[/serious]

Originally posted by dalem:

In fact, I will admit to a certain "thrill" when I force myself on a sandwich.

Overheard in dalem's kitchen;

"That's it, Work the bread, Work the bread!"

"Now who's got the naughty mayonnaise?"

"Spread your slices for me..."

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

OK you gaggle of flacid, prancing ninnies, I'm back.

Who are you again?

[serious]I know that many of you computer whiz kids will probably want to admonish me on how I might have handled this better, but after spending an entire afternoon with the computer guys and dealing with this crap for the last four days...I really don't want to hear it. Thanks.[/serious]
Hey Sparky, admit it -- you didn't use the aluminum foil tip I gave you, did you?

Pillock.

Steve

...he says the reason MrPeng doesn't post here anymore is because we haven't been communicating with him properly.

Boggs, you fool, I've told you before.

Peng is a misery, lying in a puddle, wrapped in an enema.

He doesn't communicate with you because your, for lack of a better term we shall call 'mind', simply isn't cosmic enough to encompass him.

Now, be a good lad and go give a kicking to all that lot of pillocks who're talking about swallowing canaries and forcing themselves on sandwiches. This isn't some sodding fetish chat room. The next thing will be you lot admitting that you're all closet 'Furries'.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

...he says the reason MrPeng doesn't post here anymore is because we haven't been communicating with him properly.

Boggs, you fool, I've told you before.

Peng is a misery, lying in a puddle, wrapped in an enema.

He doesn't communicate with you because your, for lack of a better term we shall call 'mind', simply isn't cosmic enough to encompass him.

Now, be a good lad and go give a kicking to all that lot of pillocks who're talking about swallowing canaries and forcing themselves on sandwiches. This isn't some sodding fetish chat room. The next thing will be you lot admitting that you're all closet 'Furries'. </font>

There, there Big Joe, it's natural to lash out at those who are trying to help you.

Was it the fact that Aussie Jeff got over on you?

I'll be there for ya.

Should we actually ask what's meant by this, or should we just be filled with wonder that we live in a world that has within it MrSpkr, Imelda Marcos, Eddie Izzard and Baba Ram Dass.

And that someday you might encounter all of them playing travel scrabble in a bus station in central Ohio.

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

OK you gaggle of flacid, prancing ninnies, I'm back. Turns will be going out sometime hopefully in the next day or so due to the fact that I have to reinstall CM and all it's files. Why, you ask? Well, since you ask so nicely, I'll tell you. The severe lightning storm we had earlier this week not only fried my modem, it also screwed up my graphics to the point that my brand new graphics card was no longer compatible with my system. Why? Beats me, I just play games on the darn thing, I don't know what makes it work. So, we had to do a complete restore to the original system, reinstall my old graphics card and take it from there. Some of my PBEM games might not have survived the purge as I had limited space to save things and gee whiz, some of you guys just didn't make the cut.

But, I'll let you know what the scoop is a bit later.

Next time install one of those new fangled things called "Lightening Rods", or even better attach a uninsulated wire to your leg, pound a metal rod into the ground and attach the other end of the wire to it, all this preferrably near your home. Get a long metal pole, and stand there holding the pole like the Statue of Liberty. During the next storm, if lightening strikes it will be attracted to the metal rod you are holding. The 50 million volts of natural electricity will hit the pole, surge through your body, and continue harmlessly into the ground. Please be aware you will only be able to do this once, a fresh person will be needed for any other strikes of lightening.

Or...you dumb ass get a $15 surge protector, and plug your PC into it.

Originally posted by Boo-"I don't know nuthin'"-Radley:

...Beats me, I just play games on the darn thing, I don't know what makes it work.

I've watched Kelly's Heroes (bolded out of respect for a masterpiece), bub, and you ain't no hero. Maybe a hoagie, or one of dalem's sandwiches. Not that there's anything wrong with that...