A hard earned thirst deserves a Peng Challenge

Guest konrad
Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Why is leaningcornhusk cutting and pasting layout greeking in the MBT (Give me your tired, your poor, your mentally incompetent)?

Just discover the benefits .Still in awe .

Will go to sleep soon .Like always kisses.

Sir konrad

Faithful Squire To Sir AUSSIEJEFF

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by lenakonrad:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Why is leaningcornhusk cutting and pasting layout greeking in the MBT (Give me your tired, your poor, your mentally incompetent)?

Just discover the benefits .Still in awe .

Will go to sleep soon .Like always kisses.

Sir konrad

Faithful Squire To Sir AUSSIEJEFF </font>

Originally posted by Persephone:

Gaylord Focker.....I am still waiting for your piccy!!!!! Send it now!!!!

Bone Vulture.....No more Vanilla Ice piccies....you must send me your picture!!!!!!

Persephone

Wow! I can just hear them quavering "YES, MA'AM!!" while they salute in your general direction. ;)

I bet you are wearing your Hardened Steel stilletos right now too Lady Persephone!! :D:D

Go get 'em!!

Is it a pain in the butt to send a pic of me out? I don't have digital camera or anything, when i figure out how to do it i'll send one out or something i'd simply make a topic in the outerboards on a simple way to do this, but i already typed this out and i'm going to hit add reply so there!

Hmmm, the king thingy failed, but a queen...

A fair and noble Lady of the Cess, gentle in demeanor, yet firm in purpose. One who asks but once and the fops fall all over themselves to obey.

Yes, Persephone raised from Lady to Queen. Dare to disobey, and she can edit your head atop a pike. Berli, you'd love that, eh?

Nobbit and the other Oddstralians recently back from sailing nowhere in particular please bring the Aussie ale. Boo, you're in charge of the music. I'll supply the chairs and snacks and we'll all watch the havoc this will bring.

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

To Whom it May Concern:

Thank you for your kind and thoughtful E-mail.

Your wish is my command!

POOOOF!! Gone..............

Ok, what gives? </font>

Originally posted by YK2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> To THE Bonza Shiela of our little family...

Happy Birthday!

Best wishes for a great day Emma

Thanks for the Birthday greetings Berli

:D

Yeh, Emma, what he said!

(bugger convention, A special occassion requires a smiley)

And again... :D

Awww, Sis! Just turned 21 today, huh?

AVEAGOODONE then!!!!

Ya nongy Bro ......

22 actually, but I wouldn't expect my Bro to remember that so thanks ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMMA!!!!

Cheers Persephone *Hic*

Happy Birthday Emma!!!

Wanna let a guy in a purple raincoat buy you a drink?

Yeah why not! You have an hour to get here before I go to bed, don't forget the raincoat. ;)

All we need now is for OGSF to thing the Dear Miss Emma a Birthday Thong
He's gonna Thing my Birthday Thong? :eek:

hAPPY bIRTHDAY lADY yK2!!!
tHANK yE dALEM....

Many happy felicitations and a wish for a multitude of large and expensive gifts for you, Fair Emma!

Cool, I'll have that third rock from the right,yeah that's right that big sparkly one.. :D

Hmm, a bit musty and mildewy in here. No wonder I haven't been by in so long. Just thought I'd pop in and say

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EMMA

Come on, everybody:

Love me tender

Love me true...

Shucks... starting to get all warm and fuzzy now....

smile.gif

Happy Birthday, Fair Emma! I imagine on your birthday the city of Glasgow shuts down for the Holiday and slaps itself on the back with pride for having given you to the world.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww now you've done it...

*sniff* that was loverly...

BTW... Freaky stuff this morning or wot!! :eek:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sorry for the list and all the quotes, but I wanted to thank each of you individually...

*cheers*

*HIC* </font>

Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Persephone:

Gaylord Focker.....I am still waiting for your piccy!!!!! Send it now!!!!

Persephone

I don't know how to send a pic over the internet, plus i don't want to make you swoon either, i'm a sexy beast ya!!! </font>

Originally posted by Snarker:

Hmmm, the king thingy failed, but a queen...

A fair and noble Lady of the Cess, gentle in demeanor, yet firm in purpose. One who asks but once and the fops fall all over themselves to obey.

Yes, Persephone raised from Lady to Queen. Dare to disobey, and she can edit your head atop a pike. Berli, you'd love that, eh?

Nobbit and the other Oddstralians recently back from sailing nowhere in particular please bring the Aussie ale. Boo, you're in charge of the music. I'll supply the chairs and snacks and we'll all watch the havoc this will bring.

Snarker, I'll be expecting your piccy too!

Persephone

Conduct SMART goal training

Specific

Measurable

Achievable

Realistic

Time-phased

It's RELEVANT lad, not Realistic. Realistic is no different than Achievable after all. Relevant means that the objective is something you should be doing as opposed to something you are doing.

Jim Boggs (spelt but not bolded) ... you have NOT been dismissed lad, get your butt back here ... besides the horses miss you.

Patch ... ONE MORE TIME My Lady ... Coventry ... Coventry ... Coventry ... (okay, three more times then) if YOU personally wish to have this extremely dim bulb return to the CessPool then make your case and we'll consider it. In the meantime ... Coventry. It does no good to proclaim someone person non-gratis (whatever) and then have YOU asking for a bloody photo! ... Mind you I still respect and rever you as a Lady of the CessPool, but some things apply even to Ladies of the CessPool.

Joe

Originally posted by Persephone:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Bone_Vulture:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Persephone:

Bone Vulture.....No more Vanilla Ice piccies....you must send me your picture!!!!!!

Fine.

meh.jpg </font>

Originally posted by dalem:

nEED MORE jIM bOGGS!

I am in agreement with Bizarrodalem on this. (Now, there's a sentence I never thought I'd utter.)

In order to find out what this is all about, I suggest that each and every one of us take it upon him (or her) self to e-mail Gym Bags to find out what's the hubbub, bub. E-mail him several times demanding explanations. Have your friends and family e-mail him, too. Do a people search and get his phone number. Call him repeatedly begging answers. Find out where he lives and show up on his doorstep dressed as amusing cartoon characters. DO NOT REST UNTIL WE HAVE THE WHOLE STORY!

Thank you.

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

nEED MORE jIM bOGGS!

I am in agreement with Bizarrodalem on this. (Now, there's a sentence I never thought I'd utter.)

In order to find out what this is all about, I suggest that each and every one of us take it upon him (or her) self to e-mail Gym Bags to find out what's the hubbub, bub. E-mail him several times demanding explanations. Have your friends and family e-mail him, too. Do a people search and get his phone number. Call him repeatedly begging answers. Find out where he lives and show up on his doorstep dressed as amusing cartoon characters. DO NOT REST UNTIL WE HAVE THE WHOLE STORY!

Thank you. </font>

Guest konrad
Originally posted by Nidan1:

If he was that touchy about something, maybe he just does not posess the mettle to stick around anyway.

I can't somehow believe ,this is the case.

sirkonrad

Faithful Squire To SIR AUSSIEJEFF

PS:I can't find Jim's e-mail in his profile ,can enybody help me?

Ps:People bawling their heads off all around ,it's enough to deafen a man.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

nEED MORE jIM bOGGS!

Thank you. </font>