Peng Challenge Telethon a Success – Australia Saved

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Ladies and gentlemen of the CessPool, it falls to me to perform a sad duty. I am made of stern stuff, as you know, but a tear glistens in my eye and I feel a sob forcing it's way out. Nonetheless I steel myself to this repugnant task.

Boo_Radley is a gamey bastiche!

A QB, in the fog, armor only and he buys ... FLAMMPANZERS! That's right, that's right you read it correctly ... MORE THAN ONE! AND IN THE FOG!

I was so shocked by my discovery that I fear my normal tactical acumen was stunned like a beef steer struck down by a mallet. I may actually lose this match as a result of my inability to believe that he would stoop so low.

Oh yes, he IS from OHIO and that explains much and perhaps I was too trusting, too naive, too ... well too honorable to believe that HE would act so DIShonorably.

Joe

It's true, I know, but every time I see one of those cheesy T-34's of yours go up in a red and gold exploding blossom of light, I'm filled with such an overwhelming feeling of joy and personal accomplishment, that I'm forced to do a little toe dance around my task chair.

Nothing overly ostentatious, mind you, just a spontaneous affirmation of life.

So, brew that up in your T-34 and drink it, you hoary old mumbling crone wannabe!

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Nidan1:

He made some noises about not having enough turns, but how many turns do you need, with three battalions of infantry supported by tanks and HTs to eventually overwhelm a hastily defended position, manned by two understrength infantry companies and a couple of AT guns?

Your tactical acumen is only exceeded by your numerical ineptitude, oh exalted deep scratcher of pigs buttocks.

I realize that my excellent leadership did, in fact, triple the strength of my brave troops, but this was a PROBE, not an attack, and I had not THREE but ONE battallion at my command.

/SirReal

Originally posted by v42below:

Note Steve's member number. Coincidence? I think not!

It is really sad the level of math skills we find in today's younger crowd. As my initial take on you have proven correct (Georgian), I would like to pass on some additional educational information, to wit; the numbering system. I will use an analogy:

Person One (we'll call him Jim Boggs) gets all of the answers right on his test and is given a score of 100.

Person Two (we'll call him v42) misses every question on his test and gets a score of -100.

Still with me? Good.

Now then, the tests are returned, and in a feat of logic that would challenge Joe Shaw, the young v42 jumps up and announces:

"Note Jim Boggs' test score. Coincidence?"

Sad it is I tell you.

Although, I would most definitely be in agreement with your third sentence.

Originally posted by Battlefront.com:

This might not be the most intelligent or polite collection of lunatic ramblings ever seen, but they are civilized in their own twisted way smile.gif

Steve

We love you too, Steve.

And we don't believe any of those rumors for a second. Mostly.

I was so shocked by my discovery that I fear my normal tactical acumen was stunned like a beef steer struck down by a mallet.

Anybody every seen a chicken steer? Or a pork steer?

Or would that just be Shaw behind the wheel or on a exercise bike?

SSN Hint Of The Day: Give a ladle of soup on Halloween.

Now sod off.

Originally posted by SirReal:

I realize that my excellent leadership did, in fact, triple the strength of my brave troops, but this was a PROBE, not an attack, and I had not THREE but ONE battallion at my command.

I would say that your excellent leadership did more to triple your casualties, but then again who am I to quibble with a commander who sends his infantry across 100m of open ground, after the smokescreen clears, Pillock!

Let's make one thing clear Steve ... urineflinger was NEVER a member of the CessPool, in fact I was in favor of his being gone when he showed up ... if I'd known of him before he showed up I'd have been in favor of his being gone. HEY ... can we do a PRE-EMPTIVE BANNING?

You know, like with Iraq? We KNOW that IdiotX is a doofus, We KNOW that he has WMD (Wit of Minimal Distinction), We KNOW that he'll USE his WMD ON US and therefore we HAVE to Ban him FIRST!

Seems it would save YOU a fair amount of time and we could even have a cool name for it ... Operation CessPool Freedom! And, of course, as Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread I'D be the logical candidate to trust with such an awesome responsibility ... with the concurrence of the Olde Ones obviously.

I mean, if you can't trust US ... who can you trust?

Joe

by GAWD let's see them make those OLD GUY cracks NOW ... senile is it ... well how do you like THIS, and THAT, and some more of THIS ... ban your butt by Gawd, you've made fun of your last ...

Let's make one thing clear Steve ... urineflinger was NEVER a member of the CessPool, in fact I was in favor of his being gone when he showed up ... if I'd known of him before he showed up I'd have been in favor of his being gone. HEY ... can we do a PRE-EMPTIVE BANNING?

You know, like with Iraq? We KNOW that IdiotX is a doofus, We KNOW that he has WMD (Wit of Minimal Distinction), We KNOW that he'll USE his WMD ON US and therefore we HAVE to Ban him FIRST!

Seems it would save YOU a fair amount of time and we could even have a cool name for it ... Operation CessPool Freedom! And, of course, as Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread I'D be the logical candidate to trust with such an awesome responsibility ... with the concurrence of the Olde Ones obviously.

Joe

by GAWD let's see them make those OLD GUY cracks NOW ... senile is it ... well how do you like THIS, and THAT, and some more of THIS ... ban your butt by Gawd, you've made fun of your last ...

Make sure you are able to balance the budget, Joe , can't have anyoneone running around, banning this one and that one, unless they can do it in a fiscally responsible way.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Joe

Make sure you are able to balance the budget, Joe , can't have anyoneone running around, banning this one and that one, unless they can do it in a fiscally responsible way. </font>

I would say that your excellent leadership did more to triple your casualties, but then again who am I to quibble with a commander who sends his infantry across 100m of open ground, after the smokescreen clears, Pillock!

I was out of smoke; what you're referring to is the phenomena known as "krautfog". It happens when you shoot a fascist in the guts, and he's been gorging on saurkraut recently.

/SirReal

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by v42below:

It is really sad the level of math skills we find in today's younger crowd. As my initial take on you have proven correct (Georgian), I would like to pass on some additional educational information, to wit; the numbering system. I will use an analogy:

Person One (we'll call him Jim Boggs) gets all of the answers right on his test and is given a score of 100.

Person Two (we'll call him v42) misses every question on his test and gets a score of -100.

Still with me? Good.

Now then, the tests are returned, and in a feat of logic that would challenge Joe Shaw, the young v42 jumps up and announces:

Sad it is I tell you.

Although, I would most definitely be in agreement with your third sentence. </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Still with me? Good.

Sad it is I tell you.

Although, I would most definitely be in agreement with your third sentence. </font>

This only thing, which is truly sad, is the fact that the US education system is such a brain washing charade that the students, being so utterly and completely confused, can actually end up with negative scores.

Good Point! We really need to do something to slow down the Georgian Immigration. It really skews the stats in a downward manner.

Although some have ended up in New Zealand, it is not enough to slow the trend here.

So, in a way, we should be grateful to v42.

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

This only thing, which is truly sad, is the fact that the US education system is such a brain washing charade that the students, being so utterly and completely confused, can actually end up with negative scores.

Good Point! We really need to do something to slow down the Georgian Immigration. It really skews the stats in a downward manner.

Although some have ended up in New Zealand, it is not enough to slow the trend here.

So, in a way, we should be grateful to v42. </font>

Originally posted by Battlefront.com:

This might not be the most intelligent or polite collection of lunatic ramblings ever seen....

Eh?

I'm not mad, I'm a squirrel *chip* *chip*

*sniff*, of course, one might question whether rambles can be seen (rather than heard)... oh, well, must be "bramblings" or "granualings"... "a collection of lunatic granualings"... altogether much better as they can be seen and not necessarily heard... unless dropped. Not that I'm being pedantic in the slightest. No, no, no,... is it time for tea? Did someone leave?

Yeknod

[ July 18, 2003, 12:27 PM: Message edited by: Yeknodathon ]

Originally posted by NG cavscout:

They should feel at home chinning with the other lackwits, slamming popskull and gazing at close female relations with that devious little glimmer in their eyes.

Well, as I have never visitied the Wisconsin Tourist Camps I can only speculate as to how true your statement, above, is.

HOWEVER:

Based on what you have posted thus far it would certainly seem believable.

Originally posted by Lars:

Lars you large faun's behind, that's MY shtick!

Ah, to see the range of expressions on the little tyke's innocent faces when they come up to the door expecting some nasty, unhealthy candy and instead, they're given a piping hot cup of cream of asparagus soup. This year I might even spring for some plastic spoons.

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

Ah, to see the range of expressions on the little tyke's innocent faces when they come up to the door expecting some nasty, unhealthy candy and instead, they're given a piping hot cup of cream of asparagus soup. This year I might even spring for some plastic spoons. </font>

No need for that, just pour it directly into those cute little cupped hands of theirs ... on into their bags if they'd prefer it for later!

Joe

Aw gee Joe. If I didn't know better I would swear that underneath that crusty old

exterior was a real soft-headed...err......

soft-hearted banker!

Careful of your image.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

Ah, to see the range of expressions on the little tyke's innocent faces when they come up to the door expecting some nasty, unhealthy candy and instead, they're given a piping hot cup of cream of asparagus soup. This year I might even spring for some plastic spoons. </font>

But, see? You're blurring the line between harmless neighborhood eccentric and insane scary person.
HNE (Harmless Neighborhood Eccentric): So ... got all your Halloween treats ready?

ISP (Insane Scary Person): Nah ... I'm thinking of not buying as much this year ... there's not as many kids who show up. Maybe I need to change my decorations.

HNE: Oh? What are you using?

ISP: The kids from from the year before.

Joe

[ July 18, 2003, 01:59 PM: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]

There is entirely too much Joe Shaw (Spelt, bolded, and you can shove it up your arse) and Boo Radley (Oh, my computer confuses me, me not understand new fangled tek-now-oh-gee)in this Peng thread. I want to see some nekkid women doing those things that nekkid women do with their pajama parties and...uh

Just realized where I am. This is where certain geriatric gentlemen feel that they are royalty.

Gimme some rage, gentlemen. Show a reason why you hate. Can you feel the burning deep down inside? I don't want friggen banter. I want to read something that will make me clutch my Donavan McNabb doll and want my mommy. Impress me once.

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Gimme some rage, gentlemen. Show a reason why you hate. Can you feel the burning deep down inside? I don't want friggen banter. I want to read something that will make me clutch my Donavan McNabb doll and want my mommy. Impress me once.

Hey Hiram

Who gutted your profile? I had heard that you were moving to Georgia and if that's the case I can somewhat understand your reluctance to admit it. But where's the e-mail addy?.

You do realize that the state of Georgia was the prototype for the resettlement of Australia. You have heard of Oglethorpe? This so-called peach state was originally settled by criminals, cut-throats, and con artists. It is as close to a northern hemisphere version of Australia as one can find.

So why would you move there? There is nothing there but degenerate, unwashed, smelly, imbecilic, and unwanted flotsam and jetsam from the other states.......

Okay, it makes sense now!

[edit]-Oh, and I guess that Donovan McNabb doll was obviously NOT from the Super Bowl collection.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

[ July 18, 2003, 03:28 PM: Message edited by: Jim Boggs ]

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

I want to read something that will make me clutch my Donavan McNabb doll and want my mommy.

You have a girlfriend now, time to let the Donavan McNabb doll go...