Where do I buy this game?

Their (BFC) customer service/support is second to none. You'll have nothing to worry about ordering anything from them. I live in the UK and they have always sent everything i've ever ordered without any problems.

To order: Go here Battlefront.com

Note: If your wanting the PC version then the websites main page states that the game is currently "backordered", but you'll get it as soon as they have more in stock (early Feb).

So, get yer credit card out and come n' join us.

[ January 20, 2003, 11:13 AM: Message edited by: Manx ]

I for one have have an ongoing problem with getting customer service to respond to any of my email's, concerning a mixup in my CMBB order. Trying to contact by phone is impossible. Its a long story so I won't bore you all. But its been a frustrating experience. So if anyone out there in Battlefront land is listening please contact me.

Originally posted by ferret:

I for one have have an ongoing problem with getting customer service to respond to any of my email's, concerning a mixup in my CMBB order. Trying to contact by phone is impossible. Its a long story so I won't bore you all. But its been a frustrating experience. So if anyone out there in Battlefront land is listening please contact me.

Email matt@battlefront.com directly with your problem. If you have done that already, Matt was away for a few days, so that could explain the delay.

Martin