Honest to goodness Power Rankings this exact second

jon_j_rambo

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Liam:

Hmmm, smile.gif

I don't have a positive streak against Rambo but we're almost even in the last 10-12 games. 6-5 I'd say about that...

Avatar, is about 5 to my 4... <he's won 1 game against me in the last 6 months or so>

DH, I've never beaten...

Last two games I took Zapp

and Terif I haven't even challenged him...

Right now I'm playing Avatar and I'm making multiple mistakes and I expect and Axis Victory. I think it's more like this:

1. Terif<the best player because he's a smart player, all field player>

2. Rambo<he's consistent and has what you wouldn't expect, staying power>

3. Liam<is -30-40 in every League he plays cause he plays only the top 2 or 3 guys ever>

4. DH<cause it's been months and I played crappy in both our games..>

5. Avatar

6. Dalmatian<the only guy I see active vs me, learning..needs to be trained>

6. The rest which I haven't played lately, Sombra, Cosmin, etc... These guys could be #4 or #5 not sure...We'll see one day

Liam I am always looking for new players. Besides at least 1 time I have won against DH. ;)

IF you have ICQ please contact me my number is 336345303

Regards

Sombra

• 2 weeks later...

Well if Rambo has beaten Terif twice also then there will have to be the great fight off between Dragon and Rambo. Now did'nt you two just try that awhile ago and you both burned out on it. Perhaps we can just leave it. :D:D:D

Even though it would be a great match.

Best to you both

I own DH, his game is sloooooooooooooooow & booringggggggggggggggggg. It's a joke to play him without a timer, I can't take it. Our games average 20+ hours. It's unfair to me to be stuck online playing this guy, his best tactic is to take forever.

Also, I can't read Bunta; DragonSlow uses the German version of SC which is annoying.

Anybody who has played DragonSlowClone knows what I'm talking about.

"Price, he's a Nazi alright. Came back to the Fatherland like a good little bunta. For all I know his name is Pricenhoffer." --- Sgt. J.J. Sefton, in the classic movie, Stalog 17.

This an absolute classic movie, if you haven't seen it, you should.

3206.GIF

Stalag 17 (1953)

Starring: William Holden, Don Taylor

Director: Billy Wilder

Synopsis: Genre-defining, theatrical WWII P.O.W. drama classic about jaded sergeant suspected of being a Nazi spy. Pleases fans of well-paced, involving drama that's amply laced with comic relief, war movie buffs.

Runtime: 120 minutes

Alright new Power Rankings in

#1 Terif the Jedi Master Yoda 900s years of experience, can't beat this man

#2 DragonHeart, this solid Austrian is so cool you couldn't cut him if he was butter on a hot Austrian Day!

#3 Rambo, His A-Game has been around lately. Hard to beat this guy if you make an error. You better not be fooling around with him.

#4 Sombra, I'm in Game 2 vs him, he's pretty good. I think I'm going to take him though now after he delivered me in a rather bad French Campaign.

#5 Liam & Cosmin. Cosmin is one diehard Romanian Fellow. I managed to knock out most of his German Fighters as Allies<I never manage to do this sort of thing except when I'm way too overconfidant, then he launches a counterstrike with Level 3 subs and levels the playing field> he's beaten me once, and we drawed the second time

#6 Dalmatian, people need to teach him the tricks of the trade. He's good and noone has been telling him all the nasty little secrets we know he doesn't! This Croat, can kill if they're shown the light Sabre!

Zapp is retired

the power ranking as I see/feel it ;)

1. Terif - undoubtedly the best player around; his axis game play is flawless; his allied game play is flawless - at least against me tongue.gif

Great guy, willing to teach others the game. Deserves to be respected.

2. This is somehow blurry for me yet. I would see Dragon the SlowClone and Rambo. Each of them for several reasons:

- DSC is very good as axis and fairly good as allied. Good games against him, I only got a draw when he played allies.

- JJR - I had the most interesting and funniest games ever against him. His axis game play is very tough, this guy can turn the tide anytime using the nazis. Never played against his allied game. Even if he makes mistakes now and then, if he plays his A axis game, you have to play very slow to win the game ... by annoying him ;)

(Never done this slow thingy on purpose, I consider myself one of the fastest - and obviously reckless players around).

3. SlowBra - this guy is my nemesis full stop. Although he is not so tough as the previous ppl, he is nevertheless very good. And against him (and against Dragon von Clone zu Slow ) i manage to do the most unbelievable stupidities ever).

Managed a draw vs him and that's it.

• 1 month later...