• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes, my TCP works fine finaly... I will be available for TCP games.

We tested it with Sombra but I am not sure I will be able to beat him this time, the germans did a cookie cutter and my delay startegy seem to be not that good finaly... I still need to learn and imporve couple of things...

I am thinking about a new startegy already smile.gif

[ December 02, 2004, 12:30 AM: Message edited by: Desaix ]

Lets say I would be surprised if I would loose this game ;) . You should ´t take better care of your fleet and your carriers smile.gif

Still the biggest battle in history is ragging right now in Rusia. To bad that your best generals there had such unfortunate accidents ;)

Still a very fun game. And I have to express again my disgust again wiht the fighting spirit of the Low countries and Poland. :(

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

JTrapp86@gmail.com

Notice: In order for you to add me to your ICQ contact list, I must authorize it. I will not authorize it unless I know who you are, so when you send the authorization request, make it clear who you are (forum screen name) and which forum you got my number from (in this case, the SC forum). Thank you!

P.S. If any of you SOBs send me one of those frickin chain letters or any other form of Spam, I will hunt you down and castrate you.

Have a nice day! ;)