Guess what I get up to at nights...

[Wiking]

A Strategic Command fansite!

Yup, right now there is only one page, but trust me, it will grow. That's when I need your help. Send me in some stuff (you can see the mail on the page), anything you want to see added to it!

Oh, and Hubert; may I use some of the pics from the SC main site.

SuperTed: some from your AARs too? ;)

Oh and could you maybe mail me some new ones, just to draw some grognards to the site and so I can offer something new.

Sorry about the poor quality, sleepy here and did it in a hurry. Will change.

P.S. Anyone know how I can add an mp3 file to play in the background?!

Originally posted by SS_Obergruppenführer:

P.S. Anyone know how I can add an mp3 file to play in the background?!

If you do, I for one will not visit or support it. That's almost as annoying as the popup ads. Which I realize you have no control over, and are a necessary evil of free hosting. But please, no background sounds/music.

Oh, and Hubert; may I use some of the pics from the SC main site.
Sounds great! The pics can be used as long as credit is given to Battlefront and Fury Software and that a link is provided to the Battlefront main site. For the AAR's I think all you would have to do is give SuperTed credit as he's done such a fine job with these smile.gif

Hubert

Okay, now that you've agreed to no background waves, I express my hearty support.

And a bump to keep this in the limelight. So, when are you gonna post some updates? It's kinda spartan at the moment.

You can't wait until the demo comes out, as you'll be too busy playing to do it then!

Maybe I chose a bit of a silly moment to start this thing, since I have nooo time whatsoever, so updates will be extremely sparse during weekdays, a bit better during weekends...will see what I can do, but as I said: very little time. Damn me and my egocentric propaganda... :mad:

EDIT: I'm currently fooling around with some frames, it looks good but the only problem is that whenever I click on a button to link me to another URL, the URL changes inside the small frame, instead of the main screen. Any suggestions? I am using Dreamweaver 4.

[ May 20, 2002, 03:10 PM: Message edited by: SS_Obergruppenführer ]