Are Iron Mike Tyson & RamboLegend in the same situation?

I came back like Evander Holyfield for the upteen time. RAI provided some spark to gameplay, but I'm out of gas.

Facts:

-I'm stuck in competitive play, Yoda is King.

-Time for the next generation to carry the torch.

-RAI strategy was leaked to Yoda, he has a system to beat it. The LC bug killed my hopes to beat him in the intial game.

-I play too much golf for this.

-I have a huge garden & property to tend.

-Most importantly I have 2 girlfriends now smile.gif I'm tired.

-This is interfering with my gambling

-This is interfering with my drinking.

-I make alot of jack working in tech, tired of sitting on a computer.

[ June 11, 2005, 10:14 PM: Message edited by: jon_j_rambo ]

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I came back like Evander Holyfield for the upteen time. RAI provided some spark to gameplay, but I'm out of gas.

Facts:

-I'm stuck in competitive play, Yoda is King.

-Time for the next generation to carry the torch.

-RAI strategy was leaked to Yoda, he has a system to beat it. The LC bug killed my hopes to beat him in the intial game.

-I play too much golf for this.

-I have a huge garden & property to tend.

-Most importantly I have 2 girlfriends now smile.gif I'm tired.

-This is interfering with my gambling

-This is interfering with my drinking.

-I make alot of jack working in tech, tired of sitting on a computer.

[ June 11, 2005, 10:14 PM: Message edited by: jon_j_rambo ]

should the first one item was different, all the others would have been unimportant, eh?

RAI strategy WAS NOT leaked to no1 - Avatar already used this type of aggro defence in his game vs Yoda - you know damn well that you can beat Yoda once, next time he knows what's coming - and FFS, Yoda is clicking the report tab smile.gif

2 G/Fs ? Wow, are you a mormon or something? Or just regular menage a trois? smile.gif

should the first one item was different, all the others would have been unimportant, eh?

RAI strategy WAS NOT leaked to no1 - Avatar already used this type of aggro defence in his game vs Yoda - you know damn well that you can beat Yoda once, next time he knows what's coming - and FFS, Yoda is clicking the report tab smile.gif

2 G/Fs ? Wow, are you a mormon or something? Or just regular menage a trois? smile.gif

I did play, LC failed. I'm not wasting 60+ hours of my life tracking down & playing C-Trapp, Ragnuts, & Puni.

Anyhow...

I bought HOI2 at Walmart for $40. Don't know if it will work on dial-up, but I'll try out the A.I.

If I had high speed connection on my Ranch, I'd be trying many more new games.

Anybody for HOI2?

I did play, LC failed. I'm not wasting 60+ hours of my life tracking down & playing C-Trapp, Ragnuts, & Puni.

Anyhow...

I bought HOI2 at Walmart for $40. Don't know if it will work on dial-up, but I'll try out the A.I.

If I had high speed connection on my Ranch, I'd be trying many more new games.

Anybody for HOI2?

HOI2 can be run on 56k, but you have to have a good host and it requires a lot of time and vigilance ;)

Paradox Forums is where we all meet Rambo, if you get involved and like the MP play, invite me over... Tell DH Too

HOI2 can be run on 56k, but you have to have a good host and it requires a lot of time and vigilance ;)

Paradox Forums is where we all meet Rambo, if you get involved and like the MP play, invite me over... Tell DH Too

Rambo, this sucks.

You wont play tourney because of waste of time, then you go out and buy Hoi 2 to play all kinds of different losers out there.

I hearby in the name of the community revoke your legend status.

You are no more a LEGEND.

Rambo, this sucks.

You wont play tourney because of waste of time, then you go out and buy Hoi 2 to play all kinds of different losers out there.

I hearby in the name of the community revoke your legend status.

You are no more a LEGEND.

Jon J Rambo, you wanna game get WW2Online, still plays 'alright' on 56k if you got the Ram? 256k minimum for infantry or vehicle, 1gig for aircraft<and suggested DSL or Cable for AC>

It's a first person shooter with a strategic angle and a learning curb. You might feel like you're playing Medal of Honor at first, but it's not like at all. You gotta get involved. You can demo it for free for a few weeks at WW2Online.com or just search google for it.. Top notch extreme tactical first person shooter, most accurate WW2 Sim of Battle of France ever recreated in History

I'm an amatuer over there, have made Colonel after 2 years slowplaying it. Something like Capt or Major in the Luftwaffe. Collected up around 3 or 4 thousand kills. Each one took a level of skill, patience and timing.. Well most of em... It has something about it. I love getting together a Panzer Column going out with 20-30 Tanks, 15-20 Infantry, few trucks and planes and we coordinate to take down a whole city. It has some qualities and skills about it there. Few Men last in this arena.. You gotta have skill, but most men can use an SMG and go out and waste a few dozen frogs, limeys, or Jerrys... Your choice tongue.gif try her out I spent a good solid year in that game, highly addictive if you let yourself get addicted

Jon J Rambo, you wanna game get WW2Online, still plays 'alright' on 56k if you got the Ram? 256k minimum for infantry or vehicle, 1gig for aircraft<and suggested DSL or Cable for AC>

It's a first person shooter with a strategic angle and a learning curb. You might feel like you're playing Medal of Honor at first, but it's not like at all. You gotta get involved. You can demo it for free for a few weeks at WW2Online.com or just search google for it.. Top notch extreme tactical first person shooter, most accurate WW2 Sim of Battle of France ever recreated in History

I'm an amatuer over there, have made Colonel after 2 years slowplaying it. Something like Capt or Major in the Luftwaffe. Collected up around 3 or 4 thousand kills. Each one took a level of skill, patience and timing.. Well most of em... It has something about it. I love getting together a Panzer Column going out with 20-30 Tanks, 15-20 Infantry, few trucks and planes and we coordinate to take down a whole city. It has some qualities and skills about it there. Few Men last in this arena.. You gotta have skill, but most men can use an SMG and go out and waste a few dozen frogs, limeys, or Jerrys... Your choice tongue.gif try her out I spent a good solid year in that game, highly addictive if you let yourself get addicted

Honestly, I'm very frustrated with computer games. All this technology, & nobody makes good turn based hex games for online. I really miss the old Squad Leader.

Everytime I discuss this issue, some clown will tell me to get such & such game....I don't want such & such, I want Squad Leader. And NOT that stupid help aid SL, the real deal!