Are Iron Mike Tyson & RamboLegend in the same situation?

Honestly, I'm very frustrated with computer games. All this technology, & nobody makes good turn based hex games for online. I really miss the old Squad Leader.

Everytime I discuss this issue, some clown will tell me to get such & such game....I don't want such & such, I want Squad Leader. And NOT that stupid help aid SL, the real deal!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Walmart took back HOI-2 despite the game being opened. This is against company return policy, but I'm a Legend I told the chick behind the counter. Some loser dude tried to prevent me returning this sorry HOI-2 game, but the chick dug me. "Chicks dig the long ball." --- Tom Glavine.

Far as my women, well, one plays Zelda, the other plays what I tell here to play.

Too much Legend, yet...

Too little to go around >>> OUT

Walmart took back HOI-2 despite the game being opened. This is against company return policy, but I'm a Legend I told the chick behind the counter. Some loser dude tried to prevent me returning this sorry HOI-2 game, but the chick dug me. "Chicks dig the long ball." --- Tom Glavine.

Far as my women, well, one plays Zelda, the other plays what I tell here to play.

Too much Legend, yet...

Too little to go around >>> OUT

Yes

Hear the glorious tales of Rambo's legendary valor

Featuring

-Shopping at Walmart

-Getting pissed at a cpu game

-Arguing clerks to get a refund

surely someones got to make a movie out of this

On other news: Nobel prize of physics goes to Korut Zelva for his 'Rambo Paradox' theory. The theory states that more Rambo claim he's too busy/cool, the more he'll post on the battlefront message board.

[ June 09, 2005, 11:19 AM: Message edited by: Korut Zelva ]

Yes

Hear the glorious tales of Rambo's legendary valor

Featuring

-Shopping at Walmart

-Getting pissed at a cpu game

-Arguing clerks to get a refund

surely someones got to make a movie out of this

On other news: Nobel prize of physics goes to Korut Zelva for his 'Rambo Paradox' theory. The theory states that more Rambo claim he's too busy/cool, the more he'll post on the battlefront message board.

[ June 09, 2005, 11:19 AM: Message edited by: Korut Zelva ]