Are Iron Mike Tyson & RamboLegend in the same situation?

man!!! New smacktalk star on the rise???

@jena_jameson_rambo - dude, you ditched the tourney, you ditched us - where is your competitive american attitude? Only hollow words...

@Skorbut Zorba - smacktalk is good, now it is time to prove your worth on the battlefield

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man!!! New smacktalk star on the rise???

@jena_jameson_rambo - dude, you ditched the tourney, you ditched us - where is your competitive american attitude? Only hollow words...

@Skorbut Zorba - smacktalk is good, now it is time to prove your worth on the battlefield

@Former Legend: ICQ? Might as well get a telegraph. You get msn. Live in the 21 century.

But I respect the simple life of the amish so just email me, if I'm at my cpu you'd probably get an answer in 5 minutes. I'm not making any promises for a week-end game thought, I've got a lots of errands in queue.

@Hellraiser: No! arg ****! I don't wanna be a smacktalker! I know better than talking crap with bellicose nerds! oops I guess it's too late, I got myself a new bout of acne. hahahaha :D

Despite the 'positive' feedbacks I got. Well, it's not my cup of tea really. So expect a short career, as I predict I'll get bored of this quickly. ;)

As far as worth goes, it's what the tourney is all about. Former Legend dropped the ball so I had to step in to defend North America's honor. So really, he should root for me since I'm trying to do HIS job.

But I don't get my hopes too high. I just wanna go the distance. If I win vs Apollo Creed (Rannug), I'll upgrade my objectives from winning one game to finishing 8th. Which would be pretty decent for a rookie playing 12 of SC's best.

@Former Legend: ICQ? Might as well get a telegraph. You get msn. Live in the 21 century.

But I respect the simple life of the amish so just email me, if I'm at my cpu you'd probably get an answer in 5 minutes. I'm not making any promises for a week-end game thought, I've got a lots of errands in queue.

@Hellraiser: No! arg ****! I don't wanna be a smacktalker! I know better than talking crap with bellicose nerds! oops I guess it's too late, I got myself a new bout of acne. hahahaha :D

Despite the 'positive' feedbacks I got. Well, it's not my cup of tea really. So expect a short career, as I predict I'll get bored of this quickly. ;)

As far as worth goes, it's what the tourney is all about. Former Legend dropped the ball so I had to step in to defend North America's honor. So really, he should root for me since I'm trying to do HIS job.

But I don't get my hopes too high. I just wanna go the distance. If I win vs Apollo Creed (Rannug), I'll upgrade my objectives from winning one game to finishing 8th. Which would be pretty decent for a rookie playing 12 of SC's best.

hahahaha Rule the world with The Tourette King and some guy I've only read about in history books (Kuni's former website)? I can't say i'm not flattered or tempted. :D

But I can't join the dark side of the force, I'm commited to the light side. I'm the People's Champ! No to tell the truth, it less complicated then that: I just have a genuine hatred for stinkin' Prima Donnas.

So if you set-up a tag-team match agaisnt Rambo and Les the Sarge, I can be your tag-team partner. :D

hahahaha Rule the world with The Tourette King and some guy I've only read about in history books (Kuni's former website)? I can't say i'm not flattered or tempted. :D

But I can't join the dark side of the force, I'm commited to the light side. I'm the People's Champ! No to tell the truth, it less complicated then that: I just have a genuine hatred for stinkin' Prima Donnas.

So if you set-up a tag-team match agaisnt Rambo and Les the Sarge, I can be your tag-team partner. :D

"Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn" --- Clark Gable in the movie classic, Gone With the Wind.

I've played this game for 2.5 years? I enjoy thinking of new strategies rather than executing others (TCC) & b.s. I still remember when people didn't even want to play with bids when I suggested that, what a joke.

"I need a new drug" --- Huey Lewis

"Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn" --- Clark Gable in the movie classic, Gone With the Wind.

I've played this game for 2.5 years? I enjoy thinking of new strategies rather than executing others (TCC) & b.s. I still remember when people didn't even want to play with bids when I suggested that, what a joke.

"I need a new drug" --- Huey Lewis

Mike Tyson gets TKO'ed in the 6th! He was a 6 to 1 favorite. Betting the dog with the OVER 2.5 rounds & you'd make some nice bank.

My SC career feels like Tyson's. Have no desire to play this game. Need to find something new play, I prefer finding strategies rather than being a follower who executes other's strategies.

Mike Tyson gets TKO'ed in the 6th! He was a 6 to 1 favorite. Betting the dog with the OVER 2.5 rounds & you'd make some nice bank.

My SC career feels like Tyson's. Have no desire to play this game. Need to find something new play, I prefer finding strategies rather than being a follower who executes other's strategies.