A Great List - Thanks Craig H!

If you are out there trying to find all the scenarios being put out for CM, I recommend you download Craig Harvey's marvelous database of scenarios/operations.

Craig has worked long and hard, searching everywhere for all CM scenarios and operations and then listing them in detail.

You'll really want this very handy document.

You can find it at

http://wbr.thegamers.net

(Then click on Boots N' Tracks on the left and scroll down till you find it).

This is part of the Raider site and the team leader is Kevin "Kinch" Kinscherf.

If you want to be sure you have them all, you really NEED this list. Good job, Craig!

Wild Bill

Originally posted by Dogface:

hey Michael chek out this llink

Webring

enjoy

Yes, my site is on there, thanks.

I was joking.

But it might be an idea soon - and not just a near-useless list (it provides links and a one sentence descriptor, big deal) but an index listing what is available where. Ie - the list of bitmaps at the UK CM site - there are dozens of sites all with something unique - you can bookmark them, but when you need to know where the list of bitmaps is, tough to remember which of the 20 or 30 bookmarks will have it, since you also are remembering where to find x's mods, y's updated scenario list, and z's articles on tactics.

hehe smile.gif sorry michael

yes i agree that it would be nice to have a indexed site to all the mods and maps and scenerios and tactics... but i allready have a full time job smile.gif even if they are laying people off left and right..

but it is true i found a nice operation the other day while at work, needless to say when i got home i had forgoten where it was,

(and the name). and cant find it but im sure i will someday

------------------

Berlin calling, Berlin calling,

when Berlin calls it pays to listen.....

-----------------------------------------

http://ponyshow.com some screenshots

Would it be possible to write some little program that looks through a pre-programmed list of sites and directories for scenarios and mods etc and generates a list of their names and links?? Impossible? Most likely!

Oh and if anyone wants to do anything like this then I can host it.

Hey Steve!

Man, I have so much going on I don't even have time to hang out anymore. Seems like I'm running so hard that I meet myself coming the other way!

In addition to CM design, I have the web pages, plus two new games from Matrix that I am working on, plus a wife I see occasionally (come to think of it, when is the last time I saw her? biggrin.gif ), but I'll stop. You hate to see a grown man cry! wink.gif

Nice to be missed. Thanks, my friend.

Originally posted by stodge:

Would it be possible to write some little program that looks through a pre-programmed list of sites and directories for scenarios and mods etc and generates a list of their names and links?? Impossible? Most likely!

Oh and if anyone wants to do anything like this then I can host it.

Nah it's essentially an immoral idea.

I did something very similar but encountered a rightfully negative reaction.