CM Not-So-Superbowl II

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

allrighty.. I found the rules.. I'll change them a bit, and I hope since tcp/ip is in effect it will go a wee bit faster.

I may do set maps for the turny. I'll have to see. I think it would be interesting.

I'll try to make four "Gruppen"

Alpha, Brovo, Charlie and Delta.

but I'll have to see how many responces I get, eMail me if your interested and I'll make up the list..

Requirements:

you suck..well relative no ringers, profis or somefink like that (peng your welcome to play if you want)

more to come.

-----------

www.derkessel.com Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

I am a "numb nut newbie." In fact, I am THE "numb nut newbie" as my recent autobiographical post clearly illustrates.

As evidence: Big Ron is currently kicking my newbie natal cheeks in Pbem.

I offer my credentials as an applicant who has seen more of his own men die from friendly fire than at enemy hands.

Hallmark has even named a new line of "Sympathy cards" after me. Count me in and you will surely soon be able to count me out.

[This message has been edited by Boru (edited 02-28-2001).]

Originally posted by Croda:

It's "Bravo" you nimrod

oooh es ist Herr Ichkennemehralsdu

ok croda.. you have a spot on the superbowl..and your my personal enigma

right..<center>

<h2>eMail me if you want to join</h2></center>

[This message has been edited by mensch (edited 02-28-2001).]

Is this tournament only carried out with TCP/IP or is PBEM also allowed (for people in different time zones for example)?

If so, count me in, if unluckiness also qualifies. Just lost three Tigers in Villers-Bocage operation within 90 seconds against one Cromwell and two Sherman frown.gif

Marcus

mike8@lycos.com

------------------

Alle Maschinen voraus Große, Ruder hart Backbord. Neuer Kurs wird Zwo-Eins-Null.

Ill email you, but just want to let everyone know that I specialize in dividing my force into tiny groups not big enough to defend themselves and then scattering them all over the map, so they are incapable of supporting eachother and can be devoured by a barely competent opponent.

ROTFL Terence... well so far five emails plus one .. uh post card from Jadayne the git. heh..

mike8g yes both will do, tpc/ip and pbem... i realize some people live all over the place and sometimes in two places at once. =) (your cue mace) anyhow.. yes the emails are tinkling in and I hope when I wake up in the morning I'll have a few more to add to the roster.

I figure 20 loosers.. er I mean players including myself in the NSSB II. I figure I'll last in round one like the last NSSB thanks von Lucke. tongue.gif

as for the first one I hear its still going... OMG. I hope ours will go a wee bit faster.

I know I am preparing for the second go at NSSB by paining bright big targets on my tanks.

[This message has been edited by mensch (edited 02-28-2001).]

<h2>ROIGHT! all you lot that want to go at the second run at NSSB II!</h2>

This is the official page.. not some dug up thing from the archives.. bookmark it if you have problems finding it.. smile.gif

this is what I got so far as people pls correct any typos in emails or names (some sent emails without saying who they are on the forum sorry if I got your alias wrong)

(in no order)

-----------

Wolfpack (SphaV@aol.com)

mensch (gregory.mudry@mailcity.com)

von shrad (stuka@jcn1.com)

Michael Dorosh (madorosh@home.com)

Panzer Leader (jbarnes7@kc.rr.com)

Tiger (jshki@bellsouth.net)

<h5>Ted (Ted_Ramos@Ademco.com)</h5> (must drop out - replacement is:Cubes (gbell1@bigpond.net.au)

Lt.Reaper (no email avaliable)

Terence (tnelan@greyinteractive.com)

von Lucke (blane2@flash.net)

Ksak (ksak@adelphia.net)

Ace (knoechel@interchange.ubc.ca)

Jadayne (douglas.kaufman@keysystem.com)

Croda (creelmans@panetwork.com)

Big Ron (neil.mcdowell@btinternet.com)

scooleen (scooleen@steelservice.inc.com)

Private Pike (private_pike_da@yahoo.co.uk)

CupOHemlock (raven@staffnet.com)

Boru (boru@concentric.net)

mike8g (mike8@lycos.com)

SuperSlug (bevans@home.com)

stevetherat (therat@thelair.co.uk)

Philistine (a.philistine@verizon.net)

Arien/b] (arien@ladybugnet.net)

<center><h2>That leaves 0 slots still open!</h2></center>

Inna sence we are closed, I will be doing some background work to difficult to explain here.. IF and IF i get up to 12 more requests I will open up a new division. smile.gif

<center><h3>possible new Division</h3></center>

Speedbump (jeffersonm_44060@yahoo.com)

THumpre (aewert@home.com)

Pacestick (pzima@bigpond.net.au)

-----------

www.derkessel.com Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

[This message has been edited by mensch (edited 03-04-2001).]

I will second the "watch out for Private Pike" post. He's really not bad, as my shell-shocked, barely alive troops will attest to. His main problem is a lack of confidence. I have about 15 emails from him with one tiny sentence scribbled: 'Well, I haven't lost yet.' Either that or, 'Hurry up with that turn, you jerk.' But no matter. Whoever is unlucky enough to play him will realize what an incredibly nice guy he is, which will make that unfortunate person feel terrible for kicking his butt.

Go ahead and do it anyway. smile.gif

Too bad I missed the National League. Sign me up for the American League if there is one.

------------------

DeanCo--

CM interface mods: http://mapage.cybercable.fr/deanco/

so many games...so little time