faq

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Mace:

...Pillar, ponderer of all things grog, board intellectual, loiterer of military museums and libraries, contemplator of...

..naval lint and pre-chewed gum on the bottom of chairs and tables. Which he collects in little boxes to be used as...

Originally posted by Lorak:

..naval lint and pre-chewed gum on the bottom of chairs and tables. Which he collects in little boxes to be used as...

....additional armour protection for American tanks. As we all know the addition of only a couple of inches of naval lint and pre-chewed gum to sherman tank will make it impervious to even the most powerful German gun, not to mention......

Originally posted by stevetherat:

...the continuous upping and downing of sailors denim pants. That said, I would really like to...

..cross-dress, and leave myself open for a torrent of abuse from my fellow cess-poolers.

I also like to play CM in a black evening dress, equipped with stilletos and a matching purse, my combat purse.

To get me in the mood, my PC is adorned with lace and...

..cross-dress, and leave myself open for a torrent of abuse from my fellow cess-poolers.

I also like to play CM in a black evening dress, equipped with stilletos and a matching purse, my combat purse.

To get me in the mood, my PC is adorned with lace and...

...incense candles, which I light after each of my embarasing defeats. Which concerns me because I am afraid I'll burn my house down since I get stomped on in CM more than a dog turd on .....

Guest Lord General MB

Sir,

.....classic Peng style stuppidity. But this was of no matter since........

------------------

Salute!

Lord General Mr. Bill

Supreme Commander

1st Army

Originally posted by Lord General MB:

Sir,

.....classic Peng style stuppidity. But this was of no matter since........

...there was a gentlemen with a northern persuasion that fancied himself a Lord. He addressed everyone as either "Sir" or "Soldier". Nothing could dissuade him in his mission to post silly and idiotic posts each day. He would visit the Mutha Beautiful thread to be kicked out and told to excrete elsewhere.

Then, one day...

------------------

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. - Blaise Pascal

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

... Then, one day ...

Steve and Charles sat in their VIP box watching the finals of the All New England HMG Sprints. A team of Canadians was attempting to break the 100 meter record previously set by the Italians. Unfortunately, this was one of the infamous Canadian Welsh Regiments, so the resulting ...

Guest Lord General MB

Soldiers,

...Cup of "Tim Horton's" coffee was spilt all over....

------------------

Salute!

Lord General Mr. Bill

Supreme Commander

1st Army

...Steve's G3 as he took sight on the lead HMG carrier as they lined up in their starting positions.

"No, damn Canuck is gonna run with a HMG in my world!", he thought to himself. Just then he felt the warm coffee running down the grip.

"Hey, Charles! Watch were you set my extra mag of caseless 5.56! You knocked over my coffee!" Exclaimed Steve, only momentarily looking away from his scope to cast a disparaging look towards Charles.

"Sorry, Man. Just making room for my Nachos," Charles replied sheepishly.

Suddenly from the back of the suite the door busted open with a figure entering the room and exclaiming, "DID SOMEBODY MENTION SHEEP?!"

Surprised Steve and Charles spun to see who had entered. At that same moment they both instantly recognized who the interloper was and in unison both exclaimed, "MACE?!"

"What the hell are you doing here?" Charles finished.

"Well," Mace said, "I was just walking to the concessions when I heard someone in here mention sheep! So I just thought I would pop in and see who."

"But that wasn't either of us, you fool," replied Steve, "that was the author using a creative adverb!"

Suddenly Mace knew Steve was right all along and at that same moment also noticed the G3 cradled in Steve's arms. At that moment Mace suddenly felt...

Guest Lord General MB

Soldier,

.....But this such picture did not suite the fools so instead the subject was changed YET again. Very soon every thing was back to normal. All the Penger's went home, and I played CM for a little longer. Then sundenly at 2:00 pm.....

------------------

Salute!

Lord General Mr. Bill

Supreme Commander

1st Army

Originally posted by Shandorf:

"Damn!" Steve yelled, spinning towards the plexiglass window. At that moment, realizing his opportunity, Mace...

...rifled the pile of notes, sketches and annotations looking for any snippets of information regarding CM2, while Steve and Charle's attention was elsewhere!

"Hmmm, no sign", thought Mace, "but what's this? Feck!!! eek.gif It's the plans to...

...rifled the pile of notes, sketches and annotations looking for any snippets of information regarding CM2, while Steve and Charle's attention was elsewhere!

"Hmmm, no sign", thought Mace, "but what's this? Feck!!! eek.gif It's the plans to...

....the plans to the brand new super duper Baabaarella Blow Up Sheep, the one Mace had.....

------------------

Work is the curse of the drinking class.

I have nothing else to say. Ya, quote that you rat bastards.

-Meeks