faq

Originally posted by Speedy:

....SHEEP, SHEEP where are me bloody sheep! His gaze then fell on Mace who was.....

...kowtowing to Kitty as we all want to do. The yearning knows no bounds. Hamsters in our dreams, Kitty on our right forearm that the tattoo guy placed. All he cares about is that we payed our $50. The guilty look we give our loved one when we call out a certain name at night. Maybe we should...

------------------

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. - Blaise Pascal

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...realize that Peter is a crack-smoking fool if he thinks that one of the greatest American films of the past twenty years is some "obscure art house film."

In response to this travesty against film history, John Wayne rose out of his grave, Colt Peacemakers cocked and ready, and spoke in a sepulcheral voice...

------------------

Soy super bien soy super super bien soy bien bien super bien bien bien super super

Originally posted by Chupacabra:

... In response to this travesty against film history, John Wayne rose out of his grave, Colt Peacemakers cocked and ready, and spoke in a sepulcheral voice...

"Who wants to spank my pert little heinie? Come on you square-headed lame excuse for a walking bad haircut, you know you want to. Why I ought to...

...attempted a triple-flipping double-sidekick at The Duke, who expertly avoided the blow and threw NipponBoy through the wall.

"You see, I was just pretending to be a fairy to lure you in, Nippon-Boy. Now I will thrash you with my giant fists-o-fury."

And with that, he waded in on NipponBoy and beat him to within an inch of his life. John Wayne was everyone's hero.

Later, at the "NipponBoy Has Been Beaten Senseless by John Wayne Party" ...

Originally posted by PeterNZer:

..Madmatt's shiny bald head was used by pygmy women to mold chocolate eggs, to which they then attached festive bows and then presented to...

...the Combat Mission Committee for judging. The dome got an 8 1/2 out of 10. It was the bows that got him the good marks. "You are all gnats that ask too many questions", the hairless one grumbled and grabbed his Diet Doctor Pepper and proceeded to...

------------------

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. - Blaise Pascal

...Couldn't be penetrated because Rexford had pointed the errors in the way its hind quarters were modelled thus ruining...

------------------

You are not Obsessive-CMpulsive, you are Allied-Retentive.

Mark IV

[This message has been edited by PawBroon (edited 01-26-2001).]

...as such failed to notice that the auditorium had been infiltrated by no less than a company of SS Panzer troops. The intruders however made their presence known when their company commander audibly lamented "I haf no purpose! Take me avay from my platoons, und zey function no differently! I should haf some kind of command radius to my platoon leaders, nein?" Startled by the incursion, Madmatt accidentally crushed the chocolate egg he had been admiring. Rallying, he retorted "You'll have to wait until CM2! Now this has been discussed enough!", he continued, padlocking the German company commander. His troops didn't take kindly to this, however, and...

Originally posted by David Aitken:

...as such failed to notice that the auditorium had been infiltrated by no less than a company of SS Panzer troops. The intruders however made their presence known when their company commander audibly lamented "I haf no purpose! Take me avay from my platoons, und zey function no differently! I should haf some kind of command radius to my platoon leaders, nein?" Startled by the incursion, Madmatt accidentally crushed the chocolate egg he had been admiring. Rallying, he retorted "You'll have to wait until CM2! Now this has been discussed enough!", he continued, padlocking the German company commander. His troops didn't take kindly to this, however, and...

Proceeded to attack when a fat woman in fish nets screamed "FLIEGENDE KINDERSCHEISSE!" and proceeded to throw....

Originally posted by Lorak:

Proceeded to attack when a fat woman in fish nets screamed "FLIEGENDE KINDERSCHEISSE!" and proceeded to throw....

....bagels and donuts at everyone in sight. "Mamma?", Mace inquired. "Why do you have to spoil yet another one of my parties? I had my eye on a sheila and you messed it all up!" The man from down under then zipped up his...

------------------

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

....bagels and donuts at everyone in sight. "Mamma?", Mace inquired. "Why do you have to spoil yet another one of my parties? I had my eye on a sheila and you messed it all up!" The man from down under then zipped up his...

...pink leather hot pants and glumly left the auditorium where he could still hear the bleating and the cries of Teutonic ecstacy.So distracted was he that he almost didn't see the...