Smoke on the water, fire in the sky!

Jarmo

Well okay. There's no smoke on the water, but here's fire in the sky:

fire.jpg

All of a sudden my winter sky has been replaced with the fire. And it's animated too. smile.gif Although very blocky at the edges..

But when I select an infantry unit (tanks won't do) I get this relaxed sky:

rainbow.jpg

I can probably get rid of my new skies by installing even newer ones, no problem there.

But this raises a question. What's the freakiest graphics anomaly you've got so far? Got a pic to prove it?

I am guessing your graphics files are getting close to 16mb is size. If they get close or over things like that start happeing. I have some similar picts from a month ago. Then I just got a new copy of the file and re-installed all my mods and its fine now.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jarmo:

What's the freakiest graphics anomaly you've got so far? Got a pic to prove it?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That would be this one: The flag poles and unit bases color changed to another as yet unseen color.

No pic. Next time I encounter this glitch I'll make one. Looks real odd.

Guest Mad Gunman

Here is a strange screen, somewhat unrelated but who cares. Huge_Fire.jpg

Strange, dont know what happened during that battle, all the other explosions flames etc were normal except for this...

Hmmm, if you cant see it heres the link Screen

Ahhh screw it damn geocities

[ 09-17-2001: Message edited by: Mad Gunman ]

:mad:

[ 09-17-2001: Message edited by: Mad Gunman ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kanonier Reichmann:

Hey Jarmo. All you need is the Austin Powers Bren Gun Carrier to go with that psychaedelic sky and you'd have one really GROOOOVY game on your hands.

Regards

Jim R.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah...and why not throw in Rob/1's famous (imfamous?), Fluorescent Green Stug- "Like Something From Outta Spaceâ„¢ " mod. Shurely the greatest "spoof" mod ever produced.

Uhhh...wait a second....i think i'm gonna be sick....

[ 09-17-2001: Message edited by: Manx ]