Hmm.. Chicago area CM meeting?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tabpub:

Hell, I run a bar in the south suburbs and I would recommend that location. Big screen tv too. Have to be before the end of Oct. I am leaving the business to pursue other, more meaningful ventures.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And here I thought I was the only south sider on the board...

Where at? I grew up in Oak Forest/Tinley Park

Well, somebody set a time and place!

Afterwards, we can send Cpt Wacky a frozen box of Whiteys as a consolation prize.

OP is a good locale for me. I live in McKinley Park ('bout 2 miles west of Hyde Park), but still haunt the SW Burbs often

Depending on the day, count me in. Saturdays are bad for the next 2 weeks, as I am refereeing soccer games. I tried this before but couldn't get enough interest. Hopefully we can do it this time

Someone have a laptop to bring?

Rune

Saturdays for the next 2 weeks are bad for me also. Make that 3 weeks. Sundays are always good, since the Bears are not that good again :mad: or the odd Friday(miniatures every other Friday.)

I gave away my old laptop, wouldn't handle CM anyway.

I have a 9 month old and wife to get the OK from, but would love something in the city. I work downtown and live up near irving park and Elston.

I have a Laptop with wireless e-net and an additional card for mac/windows if someone else had a laptop and we could get some quick QBs going.

Anything out of the city and I couldn't make it though. I may have enough network cards for 3 more laptops for a total of 4 including mine. Let me know where it may happen and I'll try and make it.

Scott Karch

312-527-0200 wk

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rune:

Depending on the day, count me in. Saturdays are bad for the next 2 weeks, as I am refereeing soccer games. I tried this before but couldn't get enough interest. Hopefully we can do it this time

Someone have a laptop to bring?

Rune<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Heh.. I was the only one that made it. Hi Rune! It was a lot of fun! This time, the more the merrier!

:D

[ 10-05-2001: Message edited by: fytinghellfish ]

I'm in Milwaukee until December, so I can drive down from there. CM and beer sound like a good combination haha. I have a laptop, but I'm not sure about setting it up in a bar. It might be better to just drink pints at Hooters and talk about Fions' tactics. Otherwise, the girls might think we're board-gamers. Or worse; Role Playing gamers!!!

How does Saturday the 20th or Sunday the 21st sound? I prefer Saturdays because I can sleep in on Sunday.

Hooters of Schaumburg

1705 East Golf Road

Schaumburg, IL 60173

847-619-4668

Hooters of Downers Grove

1303 Butterfield Road

Downers Grove, IL 60515

630-960-4008

Hooters of O'Hare

O'Hare Airport-Chicago

Chicago, IL 60630

773-714-0193