DD's Uniform Mod...Amazing

Just wanted to say I totally agree!

Besides my wish for Gray (non-camo) Uniforms for some of the German troops, I think this mod is fantastic!

I could not believe how much more detailed all my troopers looked!

Spectacular work!

Looking forward to the winter uniforms!

I too installed DD's uniforms yesterday and based on that went straight out and got every other mod that he's done to date....

The terrain looks excellent and the uniforms fit in perfectly, thanks for your efforts Big DD.

Regards,

Fen

ok they are ready....(i lied)...i just need to get them posted some where....matt won't be updating soon.....can one of you host it...?

bye the way i modded a dark scratched helmet to go with the uniform... it is a great alt helmet...o well...

dd

------------------

MAKE IT SHORT AND SWEET THEN GET THE F#$K OUT

I was going to offer some space, but since I'm on my way to work, and Yobobo offered to help... I'll let him do it.

Can't wait to get home and see the new uni's!

Please post a link to the d/load here, or just E-Mail the new uni set to me if you have a fast connection!

Thanks DD!!

The uniform mod that I went after in personal test was DD's US '44 infantry. The reason for this is to see how DD handled the inherent contrasts to this particular uniform, given the light khaki (Parsons) field jacket matched with the brownish-olive trousers.

I have to commend DD in one respect right off: he has put "folded shading" detail into trousers that have not been seen effectively in prior BTS sets or uniform mods.

Second, watching the troops move from a distance helped me appreciate the shading detail to the "torso" texture. With prior US uniforms (BTS or modified), the uniforms seemed "sufficient." But when watching the troops move or run with DD's mod, it looked a heck of a lot closer to seeing REAL humans moving around. Truly impressive.

The uniforms look great. I was just wondering if they are historically correct.

No big deal if they are not. I just like to stick to the mods that are historically correct. I have not seen any pictures of some of the camo patterns as in DD new mod.

Don't get me wrong they look great. I will use them from time to time even if they are not historically correct because they look so good.

Likewise DD, these are just unbelievable. Can't wait to load them up. Currently, I'm using all of your terrain, trees, and grass mods. These will just continue to add to the realism. Thanks very much for your time and effort.

------------------

"Gentlemen, you may be sure that of the three courses

open to the enemy, he will always choose the fourth."

-Field Marshal Count Helmuth von Moltke, (1848-1916)

my mod wont work with the arm patch mods....and trust me the uni mod look great just ask all the above people...

------------------

MAKE IT SHORT AND SWEET THEN GET THE F#$K OUT

[This message has been edited by BIG DD (edited 01-11-2001).]