Peng, I take your Challenge to HOLLAND!

...for three days now {various references to disquieting bodily functions snipped} as a loyal yet unattached-Squire
Lorak, yo Lorak Point of Order! I note with interest the statement by our young friend (not really but I'm trying to be formal about this) that he is an ... unattached squire. I further note that the web page lists him and several others as Squires who are unsponsored. It was my understanding that , by definition, a squire was only a squire WHEN SPONSORED. Should that be the case, then Lorak has erred (big surprise there) in showing squires who ARE NOT squires at all but slimy, disgusting, worthless and practically beneath notice NEWBIES! Is the title of SQUIRE to be given to any rank newbie who wanders in without so much as a by your leave? While Berli and disagree about the relative value of a Squire, I think we can both agree that to be Squire of the CessPool is vastly superior to that of a bacteria-like NEWBIE! Fix or do somefink!

Joe

------------------

I HAVE LOST A BLOOD HAMSTER TO PETERNZ. MY SIG FILE IS

HIS. PLEASE TICKLE MY FANCY BY GOING TO DER KESSEL .IF

YOU GO HE MIGHT STOP BEATING ME AND USING MY POOR

INNOCENT BODY FOR HIS OWN DEVIOUS PLEASURES

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LORAK!!!

Please note:

Berli - Total and utter loss.

jshandorf - Hail to the King, baby. Win.

In the last turn Berli's troops where litterally running off the map. The score was like 91-6, I think.

I don't get CM games out like some CM whores around here but I like to feel that my victories are more qualitative than quantitative. [Rowsing applause]. Oh please, don't. You're too kind. Sit down, please. No, really. I don't know what to say... Well, then... I'd like to thank the academy...

Jeff

------------------

"It's takes a big man to cry, but it takes bigger man to laugh at him." - Jack handy

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Whaaaa! I wanna feewl superior! Whaaa!

Why don't you just stick in a sock in that pie hole of yours and do us all a favor.

Jeff

------------------

"It's takes a big man to cry, but it takes bigger man to laugh at him." - Jack handy

First up is Joe Shaw who is showing that he can display as much ineptness on attack as he did in gamey defence.
Gamey? This from a man who has used MINES in TWO CONSECUTIVE GAMES! I challenge you to provide evidence (as I have done) of my so-called Gamey behavior or be labelled a LIAR and scoundrel!
In fact, the University of Mormon Wives is considering adding a PhD of Ineptitude with Joe as the chartered candidate. His facile attack up the centre wooded area has provided the requisite

entertainment for my troops, and he has now begun grumbling about “other assets” which will make me “rue” at some later stage.

Grumbling? Hardly that my sad and pathetic friend (for friend you are, be you ever so trivial), you may take that ... as a warning!
Sorry Joe, but the only rue around here is the recently renamed street in town, “Rue de Kickin Joesass”.
Isn't that clever, let me make a note of that ... Rue de Kickin Joesass ... pretty funny, is that the street with the two burning German tanks on it?

Joe

------------------

[This message has been edited by Joe Shaw (edited 03-20-2001).]

Why don't you just stick in a sock in that pie hole of yours and do us all a favor.
Oh I'm sorry Jeff, have I exceeded your posting limit?

Joe

------------------

yep My name is Stoffel what s wrong with that.

And yes we have soccer hooligans.

I was one of them from Ajax Amsterdam.

And for Germany I have been there in several places and they all ran for us!

Hamburg,kaiserslautern,bayern munchen,dortmund all crying little gays running for their miserable lives.

We sure kicked ass there!!!

------------------

h.s.

puke.gif

[This message has been edited by Stoffel (edited 03-20-2001).]

It was my understanding that , by definition, a squire was only a squire WHEN SPONSORED. Should that be the case, then Lorak has erred (big surprise there) in showing squires who ARE NOT squires at all but slimy, disgusting, worthless and practically beneath notice NEWBIES! Is the title of SQUIRE to be given to any rank newbie who wanders in without so much as a by your leave? While Berli and disagree about the relative value of a Squire, I think we can both agree that to be Squire of the CessPool is vastly superior to that of a bacteria-like NEWBIE! Fix or do somefink!

Joe, you are scum! You are the lowest form of life on the planet! I loath your very existance for putting me in a position of having to agree with you! Do me a favor and die.

LORAK!!!

Joe 'suckass' Shaw is correct *gag*. Not sponsored, not Squire. Perhaps we need a title for these hangers on... perhaps something simple like Piss Boy

Originally posted by Stoffel:

Blither blather, ooga ooga ooga!!

I'm sure this sounds more impressive in Dutch but in English it makes you sound like one of those armless wretches that bothers us for change on the subway. Hopefully your pathetic country will be conquered by a real nation or at least Mexico, so that you can become somewhat interesting. Until then, take pleasure in the fact that all those places, which 99.9% of the intelligent population of Earth know nothing about, are running for their miserable lives.

Woot woot and all that.

Was just looking at Lorak's PageO'Mirth and noticed something interesting. Hamsters are unsponsored. Therefore, Croda the Munificent has dubbed Hamsters as his pissboy squire, to all of his squirely duties and to fight a generally miserable squirely joust versus some other squirely pissboy moron. Lorak, let it be noted.

------------------

Woot! - Maximus2k

Stick around while the clown who is sick does the trick of disaster.

The New CessPool

Originally posted by Goanna:

bauhaus has decided to follow up my failed attempt to take his nipple* away with a body wave of his own on one of mine. An unsupported attack such as this is destined to founder and my boys will just have to keep their feet up to avoid being splashed with the gore from below. No way, he’s getting this nipple, it’s the one with the ring in it.

Stealth and sneakiness are the order of the day against MarkVI and Moriarty. In the former, I expect to take sever of the VL’s without firing a shot since it is a well known fact that he is afraid of the dark and will have placed all of his defenders as close to the nearest wood stove and biscuit tin as possible. In the latter, I have already secured all of the VLs without firing a shot and am simply waiting for the distant rumblings to materialise into AFV’s which require summary destruction.

Hamsters has decided that a foot race is his best chance at a victory in our ME which gave him most of the advantages. The rodentia have, however, chosen to infest a building which has a meeting scheduled with the wrecking ball this very minute. The meeks may have inherited that VL, but let me assure you that the meeks won’t want it.

Lorak you are on. How does Rune’s “Tasforce Baum” sound? Expect it tomorrow am your time.

*For those of you not familiar with the Nipple Wars, I encourage you to speak to Berli about a map, unless the UN sanctions on providing such an unmitigated piece of snowy foggy crap to anyone else have kicked in.

It's the nipple with the ring???? That motha's mine. Burn, fire, fire. And as for this game lizard boy, it feels like we started playing this scenario since before the beta days.

And Mr. Shaw, I like to think of the pool as, Goat Suckers.

Originally posted by bauhaus:

And Mr. Shaw, I like to think of the pool as, Goat Suckers.

All the more appropriate with the Hoof-and-Mouth disease epidemic. Hmmm, perhaps that pox upon the land was spawned and incubated here in the Cess?

Guest Wildman

Ah....Joe "I love ugly, wrinkled Morman chicks" Shaw and Berli "I try to be evil, but only manage deranged" are right.

I, as a great upholder of traditionalism, must agree. As a Unsponsored cesspoolian, I cannot be a squire. I was lead to believe that the battle between myself and Stevietheratishone was for squireship.

However, I see that PeterNEZ, (sounds like a brand of condom, doesn't it?) has already squired theRaT. Appartently Petee's hunger for long-hair English boys overran his good sense.

The bottom-line is this. NO KNIGHT, NO SQUIRE. I suggest a holding area, no that sound way to nice. A pen, kind of like a petting zoo, where Kniggets can come and view the potential boot-lickers. Keep track of their record, because that kind of stat is important to potential squiredom.

Not that I really care all that much for any of you, although I am REALLY enjoying kicking Berli out of that town on the hill. HUMM...sounds like the line from a song. Senachai, a sing-along perhaps?

---

------------------

No I'm not a squire, but when I finish kicking StevetheRats but around, I'd better be <b>rewarded!</b>

Leila wrote:

[mindless drivel not worth reading]

I'd be happy to teach you a lesson in the finer arts of humility (you vulture's vomit excuse for a gamer). Had you any intestinal fortitude, you'd meet me on the field of battle. Your choice; set-up and demise. I await your response (pig-licker).

Good heavens, are they shipping newbies these days with a big mouth preinstalled? Let's see if this one has a cerebral cortex as well. Your game is forthcoming.

Originally posted by Iskander:

... as a loyal yet unattached-Squire by making sure that the level of cess stays high enough for all present...

This is obviously a cry for help. As knights we are subject to helping the less fortunate , as well as lese magiste, and of course droit de seiguener. Iskander has affected a harmless conceit with his handle, has an acceptable record in pool play (of which I was a victim) as well as having a bit of grey matter between the ears. I shall sponsor same (if only to insulate myself from another bitter defeat... see also goanna, chrisl, hammy for certain, others to follow as conditions develop) and demand that once the purging and leeches have done their work that he returns to the tourament lists and justifies my faith in him.

------------------

•Non illegitimi carborundum est

•If frogs had uzi's, snakes woudn't mess with them so much. - Hiram

Guest *Captain Foobar*

I have returned from Europe to see that you I have made a major faux pas.

Berli, let me publicly express my deep regrets, regarding my temporary loss of cerebral functions. Deep down I honestly knew that you were my Knight. How it pains me to think the dishonor I have caused you, considering the lengths you have taken to squire me, train me, and such and such and so forth. It is my only remaining desire to redeem myself by beating the shat out of the festering toad-boy Roborat.

I only ask that you take a gander at this scenario once I am completed. It is a steaming pile, and I dont think I will ever be the same. Perhaps the depths which I have sunk to can be partly. explained by this digital blasphemy.

To the rest of you:

I have nothing but contempt for you. You will all eventually suffer humiliation at my feet. I take no offense at the comments made by the filthy little things that you are.

If you came here afterthe release. of the beta demo, you are an irrelevant noise thingy. I take the words of the elders with great reverence, but you pig-dogs make me feel dirty with your presence. Go play Sudden Strike.

And Mace, tell your wife I want STEAK next time I come over...

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Elijah Meeks: SturmTiger!

Blah blah blah rarity, blah blah blah.

SturmTiger SturmTiger SturmTiger!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A few points of little worth.

Firstly, a hearty (but muttering his discontent under his breath) welcome back to Wiltman and Margo.

Secondly, pansies, the lot of you.

Thirdly... I've run out. There is no thirdly.

No, I've got one. The title attributed to underlings should be serf. Serfs were LOWER than squires in my day. Squires actually had a bit of status, at least by association. Serfs were the 'unseen' masses of slums in my childhood provincialdom. Lorak please denote these pretenders as serfs.

That is all, except to say that I'm still at work at 9 frigging 15, p frigging m! Bastards!

StR

Originally posted by stevetherat:

No, I've got one. The title attributed to underlings should be serf. Serfs were LOWER than squires in my day. Squires actually had a bit of status, at least by association. Serfs were the 'unseen' masses of slums in my childhood provincialdom. Lorak please denote these pretenders as serfs.

Serfs! I like it! We need peasants to till the soil to make money for the knights!

Originally posted by *Captain Foobar*:

Waffles about another trip to Europe and then states --> And Mace, tell your wife I want STEAK next time I come over...

Err, Foo(l), I live in Australia, not Austria.

Australia is in the Southern Pacific while Austria is in Central Europe.

Australia has a wide variety of interesting and unique wild life and top, bonzer shielas and blokes, Austria has nothing like that.

But most important of all, in Austria if you eat Steak you may end up with Mad Cows disease which degrades the ability for rational thought and coherency through the destruction of one's brain.

You've eaten the Austrian steak, haven't you?

Mace

Serfs! I like it! We need peasants to till the soil to make money for the knights!
Oh, oh, and iron collars, don't forget the iron collars. Should we allow Lorak to determine serfdom or should they be nominated by a Knight or Squire first, with substantially lower standards of course? My question is procedural only, as serfs are beneath notice ... except for the collars, the collars are pretty cool.

On a related issue I would like to thank the members of the CessPool for their reception of my issue and their suggestions as to it's implementation. It is only through full participation in such questions that the knotty issues relating to our community can be resolved.

Oh and Jeff .... {ppffffttttt!}

Joe

------------------

Guest *Captain Foobar*

Mace,

I knew she looked a little funny. I thought for sure she was your better half... Ah well, I stayed away from the boeuf in Europe, just to be safe...

Boiled goose bladders. I could eat a hundred of em... And how come French People take their dogs to the mall? That was messed up...

Oh I'm sorry Jeff, have I exceeded your posting limit?

Joe

Ya know, Joe. If I wanted any comment out of you I would pay more attention to your ass, since that is the primary source of your knowledge. And since your ass hasn't said anything interesting I am attempting to ignore that "other" hole, which apparently is the true producer of crap, but is located in a much uglier area of your body.

Jeff

[This message has been edited by Shandorf (edited 03-20-2001).]