The condition of the Mod Community

Priest

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Captain Wacky:

*******STAY AWAY FROM MODS THEY ARE BAD JUJU-don't say I didn't warn you******* tongue.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

YEAH! I'M BAD! BAD I SAY! ROOOAAARGH!!! BAD! YA GOT ME? BAAAAD!!!! :D

'Jager if you could somehow integrate winter versions in those Marder mods that would be great.

Manx I am putting together a small spreadsheet tonight and Slappy and I are going to go from there. Slappy should have contacted you by now.

Capt Wacky I have a gig of stored mods of which most are not in use and have never nor will ever be used but I have them not only saved but catagorized. I use a spreadsheet to track what i have installed. I am already gone try and help those that still have a chance.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Priest:

Manx I am putting together a small spreadsheet tonight and Slappy and I are going to go from there. Slappy should have contacted you by now.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am willing to bet Manx wont work with Slapdragon.

Anyone ever read his stuff on the Internet? He claims to be a professor, work for the government, and be a gun swinging deputy out of some Clint Eastwood movie, but I bet he is just some kid with a computer.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Eumundi:

I am willing to bet Manx wont work with Slapdragon.

Anyone ever read his stuff on the Internet? He claims to be a professor, work for the government, and be a gun swinging deputy out of some Clint Eastwood movie, but I bet he is just some kid with a computer.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Any help would be most welcome at this point in time...even from Slappy! smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Priest:

Capt Wacky I have a gig of stored mods of which most are not in use and have never nor will ever be used but I have them not only saved but catagorized. I use a spreadsheet to track what i have installed. I am already gone try and help those that still have a chance.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

NO! They got you too? This is like some twisted version of Invasion of the Body Snatchers!

I'm still doing mods for myself but the mod market seems to be glutted. How many more Panther mods does the community need? And there doesn't seem to be much of a clamour for LoRes or mixed-res mods (my specialty). I downloaded some nice Stuart mods (Marco's?) just last week and cut the resolution for half the art files in half before installing them.

As for mods left to do, nobody's attempted a metal-span bridge that I can think of, or back-date the Churchill to an earlier mark.

Hey folks because of some real world issues I am facing right now I have been slow in getting Slappy the list of missing Mods on Manx's mod list. I have crossreferenced all the mods except for vehicles which i am in the middle of now. I hope to have the list to Slappy soon.

Whats worse that a ModSlut.....

A Modder..thats what smile.gif.....as for 1 Gig of HD space taking up with mods......ye should see mine with WIPS.....never throw anything away.

Anyways.....this Marder thingy is driving me mental.....oh roll on the padded room.

View?u=1398959&a=10450173&p=54338445

Regards

Måkjager....soon to locked Awaaaaaaaayyy :eek: tongue.gif

I am sending off the list i have compiled with the exception of vehicles to Slappy today. I want to spend the weekend on vehicles because there is some question of how many different packs for different vehicles are out there. I want to make sure to get them all without having any overlapse. Nice Marder smile.gif

Thanks all for being patient.

:D