COMBAT MISSIONS: Thank You!

"MISSIONS" is one year old this week. Just want to say thanks to all the scenario/mod designers who have submitted their work and all of you on the forum who have contributed to the Unit Tactics guides over the past year.

Salute!

I just have one complaint - - -

When are you finally going to have that "auto" function implemented? You know... the one that scans my hard drive when I get on the web and 1) evaluates the mods I currently have, then "auto"matically replaces them with the latest, coolest mods around, and 2) adds any new scenarios I have not yet aquired - - and of course does all this transparently!

I have been waiting patiently - really!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Manx_CM:

My brain needs "modding" before i can add that feature! smile.gif

Gustav - hear your going away!. Sorry to hear that...you've done a fine job with "The Last Defense". Don't stay away any longer than necessary!.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Will that be a hires brain mod? Watch out for the purple fuzzies smile.gif

I'm going back home in two weeks, and won't be back until late August. I'll be leaving Will Moran in charge of The Last Defense, and it looks like he'll be doing an excellent job. Hopefully BTS won't start pre orders for CM2 until after then, so I can get that Panther poster that I missed out on by not preordering CMBO

Manx, congratulations on the one-year anniversary of Combat Missions. You’ve kept us all happy with great mods, scenarios, and other goodies. Great CM sites like yours make this game better and better all the time. Keep up the excellent work and may the bandwidth gods be with you.

Your website is .... beautiful.

Nice to read, easy and slick. Thanks for keeping it running, though you had us SCARED with you had server trouble. :rolleyes:

Thanks for all your hard work - I've bookmarked it *above* CMHQ in my favourites folder. Thats says all.

Kind regards

Charl Theron