Hey Deanco-Nice CM2 Interface

Very nice indeed. Better than your Gunmetal mod. Just one question: in the corner is a picture of a soldier with the flag of their country in the background. Is this a separate BMP file that we can change (for example, instead of the hammer and sickle can we put in a big, red star)??? Can't wait for this game.

[ 06-20-2001: Message edited by: Commissar ]

I also like the interface. When we click on the weapons will there be a wav file that plays the sound of the weapon? What?... no, I've never heard of Close Combat. Was that a TV series or somefink?

Do the numbers next to the weapons indicate rounds for the gun and MGs in the T-34, and number of weapons for the infantry sqaud?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Frenchy:

One question, what do the lines around the small pic of the T-34 mean in the interface? :confused:

[ 06-20-2001: Message edited by: Frenchy ]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I just bet they're a color-indication of the vehicle's armor thickness

Yup, you guys have got it right. smile.gif

The colour represents armour thickness in certain areas. The good part is that even a small change will result in a different colour, so you can click on different models of the T-34 and see minor armour differences as you progress through the series. Also, gun penetration will be coloured accordingly in the weapon charts (I *think*).

This should really help newbies to WW2 armour see the difference between a BT-5 and a KV-I, as well as helping the vets see the differences between a PZ-IVG and a PZ-IVH. smile.gif

Dan

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KwazyDog:

Yup, you guys have got it right. smile.gif

The colour represents armour thickness in certain areas. The good part is that even a small change will result in a different colour, so you can click on different models of the T-34 and see minor armour differences as you progress through the series. Also, gun penetration will be coloured accordingly in the weapon charts (I *think*).

This should really help newbies to WW2 armour see the difference between a BT-5 and a KV-I, as well as helping the vets see the differences between a PZ-IVG and a PZ-IVH. smile.gif

Dan<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is it just me, or is this not one of the coolest new things we have learned about CM2? This definitely adds a layer of fun to the game, I think. Good detective work by those who spotted it, and thanks to BTS for confirming quickly!