I Saw a Beast Rise Up Out of the Sea, and Upon His Heads the Name of Peng Challenge

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DekeFentle:

blather... sputter.. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

who the hell is letting in more cockroaches!! jeezusmurphy!! they are breeding!!!

I only can blame senachaimon for this fiasco!!

where's peng?? did he drink the bugspray again??

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mensch:

Viscous vomit <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You done spasming on your key board for the day Menschykin? Perhaps you could challenge SUCKboy to a duel?

When the Whuppin' boy speaks, gather round and hearken well. Pain is humanities most eloquent mentor.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Agua Perdido:

Speaking of which, check your inbox and then SEND ME A FECKIN' TURN!.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Turn sent 5 min ago where the hells the turn around? Just click GO you're doing fine.

When the Whuppin' boy speaks, gather round and hearken well. Pain is humanities most eloquent mentor.

Speedbump I seem to recall some time ago you invited me to the field of dishonor. If this invitation is still good I have a setup I will send when you say the word.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You Sir, and I use the term extremely loosely, search trash cans for tidbits and snacks, you feeble-minded, mud sucking, hamster abusing, chemically-based cub of Lassie. I await your feeble attempt at honorable battle.

Derisively,

Speedbump

Perhaps you could challenge SUCK boy to a duel?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you should not be so hard on your self.. SUCKboy indeed! I tell you these cockroaches are nattery...

*stomp*

and crunchy too.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mensch:

you should not be so hard on your self.. SUCKboy indeed! I tell you these cockroaches are nattery...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Follow along mush mind. joey is SUCKboy. This is very apparent to everyone else, so your problem must be Alzheimer's or is it unadulterated stupidity?

#1 don't forget to # your turns.

#2 remember #1 at all times.

#3 Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

#4 stop playing silly buggers on the thread.

#5 Go to bed at a reasonable time.

#6 Always follow your own advice.

#7 The first sign of madness is talking to

yourself.

#8 Does that mean the second sign is

answering yourself?

#9 See #4

#10 See #5

Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn......

I hereby propose that we refer to each other exclusively by member #, thus driving #159 insane and possibly snapping him out of his neurosis (I couldn't be bothered looking up 'neurosis' to check whether it means what I think it means, so kindly assume it to mean what I want it to mean, and if you don't know what I want it to mean, then you bloody well should.)

Edited because I got the '9' in #159's name the wrong way up.

[ 07-24-2001: Message edited by: #1222 ]

Edited to correct the mention of someone called "David Aitken".

[ 07-24-2001: Message edited by: David Aitken ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Elvis:

DekeFentle...mensh...can we please get back to talking about numbering turns.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm for one glad, Elvis, that you weren't around when someone decided counting would be a good idea!

Follow my logic - no counting => no basic mathematics => no advanced mathematics => no physical sciences => no simulation => no programming => no CMBO.

Now, if you had gotten your dirty little mitts on counting we would now be banging you repeatedly on the head with our wooden clubs while lounging about in our caves and conversing through a series of GRUNTING noises.

Mace

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David Aitken:

Edited because I got the '9' in #159's name the wrong way up.

[ 07-24-2001: Message edited by: David Aitken ]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh you clever person. I was about to point out your mistake but you beat me to it. I demand that you change back to the wrong number and that #159 shall hereafter be known as Durutti. Feels like the right thing to do.

I also propose that everyone here sends him copies of their numbered turns from all their games.

Additionally I want all of you to know that I'm not responsible for my actions right now as I'm working on a mod. It feels important.

Mace and Aitkin you both miss the point completely and have proven yourselves idiots again. Not only do I love numbers (my father is a mathematician.... no he really is a college professor) so it isn't the numbers you slackjaws.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>#1510 wrote:

I'm working on a mod.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hope it isn't a blood-and-gore bitmap for the infantry, or I may have to despatch a commando team to shoot you and dissolve your carcasse in acid, and then round up your family and friends and anyone who knows you or acknowledges your existence and lock them away, in case the unwashed masses hear the slightest suggestion of a voice dissenting with my conviction that CM is totally perfect as-is. I wouldn't want to let #1670 down, now would I?

I wish #159 hadn't started all this bloody # thing cos now look what's happening even #1222 is talking #'s and we all know what that means, Once #1222 decides to go into # mode that spells trouble, I mean lets face it if #1222 really puts his mind to it then he could even make #159's neurosis look like something #2110 ate for breakfast, now if all this # business is pissing you off then I suggest you report to #1302 or #1019 who will promptly put #3482 in her place by telling #3482 that the Peng Thread is not here for such frivolity, failing that, #1507 will know just how to keep #3482 in hand.

Mace and Aitkin you both miss the point completely and have proven yourselves idiots again. Not only do I love numbers (my father is a mathematician.... no he really is a college professor) so it isn't the numbers you slackjaws.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll bet you don't mind talking numbers when it comes time to put suckers in an overpriced car with 16 hidden "extras".

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Elvis wrote:

Not only do I love numbers (my father is a mathematician.... no he really is a college professor) so it isn't the numbers you slackjaws.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe so, but you do seem to have lost a grasp of basic English sentence structure. Probably suppressed trauma. You want to love the numbers, but the numbers just let you hang on without returning your affection, and eventually you never hear from them again, and you're left wondering what the f*** they think they are doing with your head, and why the f*** they think they can get away with that while all the time swearing blind that they're not doing what it's patently obviously that they are.

Sorry, what was I talking about?

DekeFentle...mensh...can we please get back to talking about numbering turns.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Such narrow minded focus on a trivial, uninteresting, and unimportant side note to the game.

Ar you sure you're not Rexford in disguise?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David Aitken:

Maybe so, but you do seem to have lost a grasp of basic English sentence structure. Probably suppressed trauma. You want to love the numbers, but the numbers just let you hang on without returning your affection, and eventually you never hear from them again, and you're left wondering what the f*** they think they are doing with your head, and why the f*** they think they can get away with that while all the time swearing blind that they're not doing what it's patently obviously that they are.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Perhaps Elvis was traumatised by numbers as a child?

We really need to help him with his psychosis!

Mace

This taunt in binary, just for Elvis:

01000110 01100101 01100001 01110010 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01100011 01101111 01110101 01100100 01110100 00101110 00100000 00100000 01010111 01100001 01100100 01101001 01100101 01110010 00101110

Emergency!

Boys (and girls -- I mean you MrsPkr and you too Shandorf) I am about to do the unthinkable -- REFORMAT THE HARD DRIVE!!

Arggh.

I've been having difficulties of late and I think it is a Windows error. Plus my HD is about full, so I might as well start over. Wish me luck and I hope to resurface unscathed soon...

[ 07-24-2001: Message edited by: Panzer Leader ]

It is of course true that the CessPool is the place for taunting, insults, bile and spleen, but some have come to believe that just tossing out names is good enough. Far from it. The ART of taunting is that which makes the point in a humorous, a witty manner and which has value all of its own. Some here are masters of that ART, among them (in no particular order and with no intent to leave anyone out) Agua Perdido, OGSF, Peng, MrSpkr, Lawyer, jd and Berli. Feel free to be insulted if your name wasn't listed, but remember that I don't care enough to go through the whole roster. These and others here are not limited to mere name calling, but craft their taunts and insults with literary references and clever wordplay.

Alas that ALL within are not so gifted. GeekFender is not the first to be so challenged, but he is apparently intent upon mine own good self, for what reason I've yet to determine. Does he wish a game? He has said he does not. Does he wish to become my squire? He has a strange way of going about it. Does he wish to emulate me? He has MANY lessons to learn first. Or is it just that he is offended by my posts? Now that WOULD be a pity wouldn't it. So let us examine this poor specimin and see if we can untangle this mystery.

GeekFender is commonly known as DekeFentle, but in accordance with established CessPool procedures his name is NOT bolded nor is his name to be spelled properly until he becomes a squire. I find it telling that he has posted here at some length and for some time (off and on) but has yet to find a sponsor ... one can readily understand THAT I believe. His member number is 4766 and he has posted a grand total of 107 times ... oh and he's from ... wait for it ... Minnesota. Who ELSE lives in Minnesota? That's right, the Knight formerly known as he who shall not be bolded. That, regrettably, is the ONLY thing they have in common as Seanachai is perhaps the foremost authority on the proper FORM of taunting ... though I think I can say that he doesn't actually DO it very often, interesting dichotomy. But I digress, GeekFender is a Computer Geek, I don't hold that against him, many here use computers professionally and obviously ALL use one for CM.

Let us now examine one of the latest of his posts for more clues, I regret the necessity of inflicting his nonsense upon the MBT AGAIN, but NO PAIN, NO GAIN.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Hey joey you SUCK you prepubescent puss pile,<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> And here we see the sad attempt made by GeekFender. The repititious and boring You Suck Dude! approach and the tiresome alliterative prepubescent puss pile ... no doubt he is STILL giggling over THAT rib tickler. Those without wit must use tricks I suppose. <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>your incessant ramblings are tiresome in the extreme.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Ah but you see, I've been here long enough to have EARNED the right to be tiresome, you, on the other hand, wander in and out and expect to be taken seriously because you are "The Whuppin' Boy" . <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> All we ever see in your posts is "I'm not gonna play this guy or that guy or anyone, I am a mighty Kinniget and as such am worthless"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Indeed? And when have I categorically refused to play anyone OTHER THAN YOURSELF? Is that what rankles you so? As to Elvis, if I choose to play him or not is none of YOUR concern. I AM a Knight of the CessPool, and indeed a Seniour Knight, earned by my presence and efforts within ... what have you EARNED ... Whuppin' Boy? <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Do you actually play the game or do you just come here to demonstrate your gross ineptitude at the suggestion of some shyster of a shrink?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> There are Knights who do NOT play CM with other Knights. Why? Because CM is merely the vehicle for our taunting, not the be all and end all of the CessPool. But to answer your question, I currently have nine CM matches with CessPool members, all of whom I've CHOSEN to play based upon the fact that they are FUN opponents with whom I enjoy trading turns and emails. I do NOT play everyone in the CessPool because not everyone is FUN. And why, pray tell, would a Shyster suggest that I come here for any reason? A Shrink might make some sense, but a shyster? Please be sure you know what you're blathering about before you post, it makes you look ill informed. <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Begone with you laddy, your despotic drivel is falling on deaf ears.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Apparently not, it's obviously gotten YOUR attention, not that you are exactly my target audience. But in any case, I repeat, I've paid my dues, what have YOU done except post fatuous insults? <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>For Christ sake Croda plays more and is undoubtedly better than you.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Ah, so you pride yourself on your ABILITY to play CM then? Well, since you can't taunt I suppose you must have something to prop up your fragile ego ... "Whuppin' Boy". In case you have missed it, I'd remind you that competency at CM means NOTHING in the CessPool, if you'd show up more than once a month you might understand that. <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>The file numbering debate is graduate level education and headliner

entertainment compared to your paltry offerings of offal.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Now you really MUST make up your mind. Are my offerings paltry or are they incessant, you can't have it both ways. <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Show some grit son, post an update or two, but first you'll actually have to start a gam.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Well ... SON ... I post updates when and if I choose, if you care to review the history of the CessPool you'll find innumerable updates from me, but in any case ... why do YOU care? <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>If you ask real nice I'm sure some scum-deprived newbie will show you how.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> I don't play with SSNs unless I CHOOSE to play with them. Nor do I play ANYONE unless I think I'll enjoy the process, it is, after all, MY choice. This isn't some ladder or Grog dominated club where everyone HAS to compete, we play CM for FUN. <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> (Deprived because as I have proven in the past there are no SSN's because joey has SUCKED the place clean.)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Ah and there he's done it again, used that awfully clever Suck word ... boy I wish I had the literary ability of ... "The Whuppin' Boy". <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>When the Whuppin' boy speaks, gather round and hearken well. Pain is humanities most eloquent mentor.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Oh ... please. <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Winning is why we play!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Uh, NO, actually it isn't, FUN is why we play. If you really are one of those who can't stand to lose then this isn't the place for you ... and trust me ... it isn't.

Okay, that's YOUR cue to come back and say something terribly witty and clever like ... give me a moment ... You Suck joey. Yes, that should do nicely for you.

Joe

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Now you really MUST make up your mind. Are my offerings paltry or are they incessant, you can't have it both ways. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why can't he?

we all have to put up with your paltry AND incessant drivel - why shouldn't he??

Wildman has the strongest grasp on my dementia.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not sure whether to be horrified that I have somehow jumped into Elvis' mind, ala that movie about John Malcavic's head; or charge him the $300 rate most shrink require.

Either way I must go shower as the mere thought of understanding Elvis is most disheartening.

I shall consider sending you a setup to erase the blot on my memory.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

SUCKING noises and pompous tripe

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

joey I am The Whuppin' Boy I wear the title given to me by Lorak with dispassionate disdain. I have NO desire to become a squire nor to be recognized by intestinal leavings like you.

I point out your obvious shortcomings and droll discourse mainly because you're such an easy target. I guess I've struck a cord based on the length and effort you put into your response. Hell of a way to "not recognize" someone.

As for saying I have no desire to contest with you on the pixeled battle ground, I don't recall penning that but there are a lot of unimportant things I let slip. I am always willing to take up the gauntlet. I fear the lack of challenge you would provide might bore me past my normal stuper, however if you feel the need "Cry havoc! and let slip the dogs of war!"

As for the simplistic joey SUCKS routine, I found it the most expedient way to describe a simpleton. I find you just NOT worth the effort. Once long ago I attempted to engage you in "PENGian" style and your replies were so lacking in anything close to "wit" or the "ART of the taunt" that I felt you deserved no more than a child like, you SUCK from time to time.

As you have made such a tremendous effort to enumerate your ignorant, insufferable inadequacies I shall grace you with…

joey you SUCK swine genitalia in hell. There now, feel better SUCKboy?

Well, its 10.40AM here now and I have just cracked my first beer for the day while awaiting the return of Elvis from a little dinner swarae[sP?] he is attending in order to get my first ever TCP/IP game under way.

While waiting for that I will recount for you lucky listeners an observation made this morning.

I have discovered the vagueries of driving one handed are no obstacle to a man in search of a case of beer and even better than that....my, my, wasn't the little lass at the liquor barn just falling over herself to assist me in my purchase.

Nothing softens the heart of a young pretty more than a well dressed, handsome man with his arm in a sling.

Oh yes, I was bombarded with questions.

"How did you hurt your arm?" She fluttered.

"Dirt bike" I half smiled/half grimaced back, fighting my way through the pain barrier. (or so she imagined)

"At least youv'e still got one arm left for drinking" She giggled.

*Silly thing to say but the poor things heart was obviously racing and it was the best she could come up with*

Anyhoos, the moral of the story is, if you can't be arsed carrying your own beer and would rather the attendant pick it up off the pallet, carry it to the counter and then to your car for you, just slip your arm in a sling.

It works a treat!

C'mon Elvis!, I'ma gitt'in bored here.

C'mon an' whup me good boy. It's my cherry TCP/IP and your 20 gazillionith, so I'm sure theres plenty of gamey little tricks you and Peng have cooked up between yourselves, so stick that last piece of pie in your hole and move it!