Kump's CM Outpost, An Unknown Fate -->

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Fifty messages about how good the site is, and not a single one gives the url; have I been missing something?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep Henri,

You missed one of the best CM sites ever.

http://www.gkump.com/cm/

Check it out until it lasts. It will be a really miss to the CM-comunity.

Perhaps we can convince Garry to move his excellent site to a server like NCBI or Geocities or another one that he hasn´t to pay ?

Helge

------------------

Sbelling chequed wyth MICROSOFT SPELLCHECKER - vorgs grate!

- The DesertFox -

Email: TheDesertFox@gmx.net

WWW: http://www.geocities.com/desertfox1891

Sorry to see you go Kump. You're site was the best CM mod. site I've encountered. Still...when you gotta go, you gotta go. Good luck!

AlfieE

Guest Lord General MB

Sir,

Gary, ahh this is bad news...very depressing indeed. So lets try to be positive no? Why not move the site to some huge goecites logo or such?

At least that way it can survive. I'd hate to see the whole site vanish. At least it would preserve this treasured tome...

------------------

Salute!

Lord General Mr. Bill

Supreme Commander

1st Army

Like everyone else sorry to hear you will be shutting down your site. Hopefully someone else with your expertise and time will pick up the torch and continue providing the mod comparisons you provided. Those were great. Damn annoying of "real work" to get in the way like that.

Just thought I should also post up how much I liked Kump's CM Outpost. It was a *quality* site and definitely one of the best CM sites around. Sorry to have to see it go.

Good luck with your other project Garry. I hope you find someone willing to continue your site.

Lt Bull

I'm happy for Garry who is obviously excited about his new opportunity. He has given the CM community a lot with his excellent site. I hope somebody picks it up.

Manx is doing some very good work on unit comparisons at his site. Maybe he would be interested.

Good Luck, Kump! We'll look forward to seeing you back here on the forum as time permits. NOBODY ever just walks away from CM.

Cheers,

Jake

------------------

Only the Lawyer knows what Evil lurks in the minds of men....