Okay SuperTed or MadMatt...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Amidst_Void:

Oh my God SuperTed flat out said it!!! It is the DEMO!!! Come on people, peace together the puzzle. Look, what else could "technical difficulties" mean.

Just read it to yourself.

Technical difficulties...demo!

Oh my God it's coming! HOORAY! AHHHHHHH!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Edited due to to shortage of :eek: .

[ 10-30-2001: Message edited by: Amidst_Void ]<hr></blockquote>

Posted by Amidst_Void on another thread yesterday:

"Oh, for the love of God, why did you have to add the "winking smile"? It couldn't be more obvious you were just "joshin'", it would have been more humorous without the winking. Anyone who doesn't sense the sarcasm doesn't deserve to sense the sarcasm. Now I know EXACTLY why the Penger's don't use any smiles at all, smiles are mainly targeted to people who "don't get stuff".

I'm through with smiles."

Just wanted to remind you what a jerk you are - oh and there is no smilie so you know i am not "Joshin" or did you get the sarcasm already??

CDIC

OK, so Im being patient and all, but I have to ask if there is still the OH MY GOD ITS SUCH A BIG HUGE DEAL THAT YOU WILL ALL BE $#!%ING YOUR PANTS thing is still underway at CMHQ, or, was it another chain pulling by MadMat and his trusty sidekick Supa'Ted?

If its not the demo or the T shirts, it better be a BUNCH of new CMBB Goodness.

First, thank you all for your patience.

Second, we had planned to make the announcement this week, but Matt's 'puter went belly-up. After spending many hours (and undoubtedly inventing new profanity ;) ), he has things in order, more or less. Once we are able to get everything back to where it was supposed to be several days ago, we'll drop "the bomb."

Again, thanks. You will not be disappointed.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by eeyore:

.....can't wait to get a whiff of those Finnish arm pits mixed with odour of cordite and yak dung... boy what a game!<hr></blockquote>

Don't forget the sour vodka breath on the Russian Commisars.

:eek:

mod announcement... in anticipation of THE BIG NEWS I've modded the Scratch 'n' Sniff .pong files... Canadians gets moose smells, Brits badgers, US elk, Axis reindeer (both SS and Wehrmacht variants, the former is quite good due to the eau de Cologne used) and, of course, Finnish get the yaks (hasty cammo smells an option)....

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Shep:

Holy night of the refreshing monkeys, Batman!<hr></blockquote>

Hey I resemble that remark! saevilw.gif Actualy I only refreshed my screen a dozen times or so in hopes of retrieving the gold demo before giving it up as a bad job and going away. cry.gif But the next morning (IIRC), it was there, and well worth the wait. corkysm60.gif I doubt however, that this is sush an auspicious occasion. sad2.gif I could be wrong though. rolly.gif

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by SuperTed:

And another bump. :D

But seriously, folks....

We have finally turned the corner at CMHQ and the long-delayed announcement will be forthcoming in no more than twelve hours!<hr></blockquote>

OK, everyone hear that? 12 hours!

And if it ain't there, I've gots me a tire iron for Mr. "I live in Madison, WI U.S.A and not afraid to put it in my profile"!