Where Has Our Court Jester, Rob/1, Gone?

And while his spelling has clearly improved, it is still not yet perferct. See Panzerman's sig.

And if you had any doubt is it him, check out the Stock Options thread. Now that sounds like the Rob we know and love.

WWB

WWB your not an angel ether. Are people not allowed to make mistakes? Life goes on we learn from them. SO just go back to the little hut you dug your self out of... please. I said please because people say I am rued. Also WWB there is nothing wrong with my sig. I just ran a spell check on it.

[ 06-22-2001: Message edited by: Panzerman ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Panzerman:

Also WWB there is nothing wrong with my sig. I just ran a spell check on it.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's not so much a spelling error as it is a grammatical error, known as a run on sentence. All you need to fix it is some punctuation, as:

God is my way to win the battles of every day life. What is yours?

And my answer to that question:

Scotch. Lots of Scotch.

[ 06-22-2001: Message edited by: Col. Sanders ]

I have always thought that its the thought that really counts. Don't worry Panzerman, I don't mind your grammer.

Oh and I don't think that Panzerman was trying to hide the fact that he changed his name or anything.

Over and out.

SWOOOOSH and Capt Canuck arrives through the ceiling, with an Axe in one hand and a bottle of Canadian Rye in the other!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Don't blame him...Its cuz he's Canadian <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

:eek: :eek:

Hoopenfaust 101,...would you mind finishing that...Please??? :confused:???

Many Thanks,

Capt. CANUCK!!!!!

[ 06-22-2001: Message edited by: Capt Canuck ]

ho ho...why do so many Canadians have short-person syndrome? Rob1 doesn't but he can't spell worth a damn.

Thanks for beating the bushes Colonel - I was also wondering why the board seemed a bit drab lately.

And no offense Rob/Panzerman - it's great to see someone so enthusiastic about CM - keep it up and ignore the jerks like me eh?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LuckyShot:

And no offense Rob/Panzerman - it's great to see someone so enthusiastic about CM - keep it up and ignore the jerks like me eh?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Will do. :D

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shadow 1st Hussars:

*sniffs*

hmmmm

*sniffs again*

I smell yanks bashing canada again

*goes and gets his gun, and Michael Dorosh*<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just for the record, Im American, but I love Canada. Ive tried twice to get hired by canadian companies, but they gag in disgust at my inflated American salary and don't believe me when I say I want to move.