4 legged mosters in CM (?)

The following are pictures from a game I just played with Harv, that is a SINGLE crew walking along. Yet, somehow it has 4 legs, and its face gets all screwed up when it looks from side to side. This is apperantly the crew from a knocked out 6lber AT gun, yet the dead body of the crew is still at the gun. Anyone have any idea what's going on?

bug.jpg

------------------

Charlie don't Surf

shadow@jagdtiger.de

http://www.orbitonline.ca/~Shadow/index.html

[This message has been edited by Shadow 1st Hussars (edited 02-21-2001).]

My guess would be that by some incredable happening, two "crews" from two different things happened to be walking in the same direction at the same time, and in almost the same place.

Thats pretty funny IMO. smile.gif

------------------

busboy

CO, 99th Dragons

A Warbirds Squadron

'We will heat you up'

"It is well that war is so terrible, else we would grow too fond of it."

-Robert E. Lee

Originally posted by busboy:

My guess would be that by some incredable happening, two "crews" from two different things happened to be walking in the same direction at the same time, and in almost the same place.

Thats pretty funny IMO. smile.gif

Ok, maybe if you actually read it you would see that I said it was ONE crew rolleyes.gif

------------------

Charlie don't Surf

shadow@jagdtiger.de

I've seen this sort of thing before. Depending upon whether the refreshments were vodka or tequila, the image to the right or left are actually fakes while the real image is in the center. smile.gif

------------------

"Gentlemen, you may be sure that of the three courses

open to the enemy, he will always choose the fourth."

-Field Marshal Count Helmuth von Moltke, (1848-1916)

[This message has been edited by Bruno Weiss (edited 02-21-2001).]

Originally posted by Colonel_Deadmarsh:

Those foreigners have no sense of humor...

This wasn't ment to be a funny thread. smiley_face__cryA.gif Oh well, I wonder if a 4 legged, 2 headded 6lber gun crew could take out a tiger.....hmmmmm.....

------------------

Charlie don't Surf

shadow@jagdtiger.de

[This message has been edited by Shadow 1st Hussars (edited 02-21-2001).]

Actually, I've had a wierd thing happen with a truck crew. The truck he was driving, and the flamethrower passenger, exploded catastrophically. There were 2 dead bodies, one for the crew, and one for the flamethrower. However, there was a fully intact crew, alive and well, running for cover from the explosion. There was no one else near that area, and I am 100% sure that they came from the truck. Didn't look at the face or count legs, however.

Guest Michael emrys

He was probably recruited in Norfolk, where--I am told--the folk wisdom is that in order to avoid inbreeding you should never marry anyone with the same number of fingers as yourself.

Michael

Guest Space Thing

Actually, they were some experiments gone bad after I abducted them. I think I'll have to get a new science team now. frown.gif

You will forget.....you will forget.....you will forget.....you will forget.....you will forget.....you will forget.....you will forget.....you will forget.....you will forget.....you will forget.....