Do you pass the fitness test, lard-ass?

I've just popped in for a moment to check on the forums, and I suspect some chaps are rusted on to the side of the ship! They're never not there. A fella posts a problem, and I can guarantee you there's a smal clique of 20 or so names who are always there with a reply, moments later. Steady on, lads, you need at least 30 minutes out and about each day, just walking, to avoid the effects of heart disease, gangrene, bed sores and the like. Are you getting enough exercise there? Are you truly battlefield fit, or have those last 2570 pizzas taken their toll? I'm worried about the alarming, unmilitary level of combat-readiness of some our more expert troops. They know the theory, but I don't think they could carry a water bottle 100 metres, let alone a bazooka.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by REVS:

I've just popped in for a moment to check on the forums, and I suspect some chaps are rusted on to the side of the ship! They're never not there. A fella posts a problem, and I can guarantee you there's a smal clique of 20 or so names who are always there with a reply, moments later. Steady on, lads, you need at least 30 minutes out and about each day, just walking, to avoid the effects of heart disease, gangrene, bed sores and the like. Are you getting enough exercise there? Are you truly battlefield fit, or have those last 2570 pizzas taken their toll? I'm worried about the alarming, unmilitary level of combat-readiness of some our more expert troops. They know the theory, but I don't think they could carry a water bottle 100 metres, let alone a bazooka.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've read Panzer Battles For Bearded Historians five times now, and the consistency of mud at 11.24am in the Huertgen Forest on Dec 24th 1944 PROVES that Rommel was the best commander of WW2.

The reason the Germans lost WWII is because of the dynamic shatter gap of the 75LPG tank gun (lang.) at medium ranges of thirty-five yards, NOT because HItler ordered ten-million Whermacht soldiers to shoot themselves in the brains at 10.00am on Mar 4th 1945.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stacheldraht:

Dancing and lifting weights at the same time--impressive!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Er, hehe. You don't want to see me dance. I've got white man's disease bad.