For those of you who complained that my mods aren't dirty enough (preview)

This enough dirt for ya?

jeep1.jpg

Shown with optional graffiti. I found a nifty way to make mud in Photoshop while working on the Hetzer, and just went nuts with the Jeep. Quite an improvement on the last version previewed, I'd say. smile.gif

Here's some more:

jeep2.jpg

jeep3.jpg

I think Fairbairn-Sykes Trench Knife (hereafter known as F-STK) asked for the last one.

They'll be ready as soon as I clean up the pinkies and draw some better suspension. I think I'll release the Hetzer and this at the same time.

[edited for stupidity]

[ 11-24-2001: Message edited by: AndrewTF ]</p>

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Juju:

Again, Ooh and Aah! Beau-ti-ful! Andrew (and you too, Tanks), I love you guys! Thanks!

What resolution is that jeep in? Ultra-res?<hr></blockquote>

Love you too. I think he used super duper ultra-res. I like the "ford" on the back.

JuJu:

Check your e-mail, it should be wet pretty soon.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by AndrewTF:

I think I'm going to re-do the wheels. Originally I just cut-n-pasted them from a photo but it looks kind of funky now.<hr></blockquote>

But I like that Armorall version. I want to see a shine on those wheels GI! :cool:

Super nice work! Make sure you attribute the Ford brandname in your disclaimer note. :D

Okay, it's going to take me a little bit longer to finish this than I thougt, as I spent a while rendering new wheel BMPs and the wife decided I'd been staring at a monitor for too long and dragged me out hiking on Mt. Tam this afternoon. As I'm back now here's a preview of the new wheels made from scratch by yours truly:

jeep4.jpg

Just have to finish the undercarriage and refine a few things and then they're ready, along with the Hetzer.

smile.gif