Peng, Your Challenge Necessitates Gamey Manouvrouvrevoouvring!

Who or what is a Peng?
Peng is someone who used to be significant but is now known only by the tradition of his name in this thread. He wanders by on occassion, wearing a threadbare coat, patched shoes and a hat so filthy that no one can define it's message. He is a bitter and disillusioned man, old before his time, his mind gone to nightmare scenarios of revenge against ... he knows not whom. Peng ... once ... was PENG ... but now he is simply ... Peng and more's the pity.

Oh sorry, you weren't really looking for an answer were you ... in here?

Joe

------------------

I HAVE LOST A BLOOD HAMSTER TO PETERNZ. MY SIG FILE IS

HIS. PLEASE TICKLE MY FANCY BY GOING TO DER KESSEL .IF

YOU GO HE MIGHT STOP BEATING ME AND USING MY POOR

INNOCENT BODY FOR HIS OWN DEVIOUS PLEASURES

[This message has been edited by Joe Shaw (edited 03-18-2001).]

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Germanboy:

I hope that incessive CMBO playing will have a negative impact on your ability to hold a relationship down and the Missus gets available again. So there.

How close to the mark you are in that regard, Germy old boy.

Mumblings of discontent are being relayed on the tribal drum to my computer room more frequently nowa days. Still, one more game couldn't hurt.

How close to the mark you are in that regard, Germy old boy. Mumblings of discontent are being relayed on the tribal drum to my computer room more frequently nowa days. Still, one more game couldn't hurt.
Sounds like someone is about to get voted out of the tribal council ... if you get my drift.

Joe

------------------

I HAVE LOST A BLOOD HAMSTER TO PETERNZ. MY SIG FILE IS

HIS. PLEASE TICKLE MY FANCY BY GOING TO DER KESSEL .IF

YOU GO HE MIGHT STOP BEATING ME AND USING MY POOR

INNOCENT BODY FOR HIS OWN DEVIOUS PLEASURES

Who cares, squish it.

edited to be clear that Scarpus is the referent

------------------

•Non illegitimi carborundum est

•If frogs had uzi's, snakes woudn't mess with them so much. - Hiram

[This message has been edited by jd (edited 03-18-2001).]

David.....your time is coming....a death rattle can be heard with MarkXLX and chrisl. Both are on their last legs and are not long for this world. Pity them.

I must admit..the games with them are a couple of the more exciting PBEMs I've played in a while. My only regret is that we all can't be winners. So with that in mind....I am happy it is me.

------------------

"When they finally put you in the ground..I'll stand on your grave and tramp the dirt down" Elvis Costello

Originally posted by Skorpion:

Who or what is a Peng?

"Bugger the hell off you worthless newbie scum git sheep lover!"

c/o David Aitken

Not my personal feelings (which are actually much more vehement and profane), just doing the duty (much like Iskander does every morning, noon and night).

Oh, and since I've neglected my original intent for some time now,

Bugger Off, Elvis!

------------------

It is better to spend money like there's no tomorrow

than to spend tonight like there's no money!

Originally posted by jd:

chrisl will win, but I am extracting some punishment in the night phase of our operation. When the sun comes up, I shall die.

You really ought to have someone check your sentences for meaning. Extracting punishment from someone usually is taken to mean that you are giving them a good beating, and not the converse.

Either that, or you ought to stop counting your chickens before they rip your lips off. I think it's pretty safe to say that you are at this point lipless, and that lips formerly known as yours are now safely in the hands (or wings or claws or beaks or something) of some chickens.

btw, One sucky little PIAT team pasted both of those AFVs you lost in that last movie. I think that might be another movie that I save for posterity, to cheer me up on cold winter days, or when elvis' Panthers shrug off the close range shots from my Hellcats. It will go nicely with the one in which you lose 8 AFVs in a single minute.

------------------

"If you can taste the difference between caviar on a cracker and ketchup on a Kit-Kat while blindfolded, you have not had enough aquavit to be ready for lutefisk." (stolen from some web page about lutefisk)

The just about does it, race fans.

The AI is hereby proclaimed to be a hamster sucking, gamey rat bastage in the pay of Peng and his ilk.

My game with peng has just ended with my goodself holding 3 of the 4 VLs and the 4th one in doubt and yet the Mook still manages to eek out a draw. Feh! and Poot!

AAR

Me:Score 52

Casualties 110 KIA 29

6 Vehicles knocked out

Men OK 110

Peng Of Pod: Score 44

Casualties 114 KIA 23

5 Vehicles clobbered

3 Mortars knackered

men OK 52

I tell ya folks, its a damned evil conspiracy.

Lorak if you will do the honours.....

Guest Germanboy

Regarding my game with JD - I did in fact surrender, it was not an auto-surrender. I enjoyed wasting the lives of about a hundred Frenchies in a human wave attack that would have made Voroshilov weep with joy about the beauty and ultimate futility of it. I have no clue why I got beaten that badly - jd's obvious explanation would be that he is the better player. A dead platoon of Fallschirmjaegers who walked into my ambush like they were on a Sunday stroll would testify otherwise, if they weren't, well, dead. Apart from that he drove up his AFVs, shot my lads to bits and did not do much else. Was it the fog? Was it the nature of my Frenchies? Was it an innate flaw in the design of CMBO making defense unviable as an option if you want to win? Was it that I have no skills? Whichever of these reasons it was, it certainly was not that jd the estate agent masquerading as a lawyer is a good player. No sir.

In other news - Treeburst thought he was winning. Now he thinks otherwise. To quote him 'The last turn was the most violent I have ever seen' - and that was just the arty and the tanks...

Bauhaus is setting himself up for a big defeat again. Berli is marching his minions of death through my barrage at Lorry (CPX players know what I talk about), Seanachai is gamey because he does not surrender at the sight of dazzling brilliance I portray through my accomplished maneuvering, Mensch has not been heard of, that may be it for Poolers.

Oh, and the battle Mark IV is complaining about, because he can not stand the heat will be released shortly at Der Kessel. In terms of hellishness, it makes the better Rune scenarios look like a Mother Goose story toned down so as to not scare the children.

Get lost.

------------------

Andreas

Der Kessel

Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

Well deck the halls with guts and excrement!... it appears the kitty is alive since she posted on some other threads... so I guess she has abandoned the pool.. and my challange that was standing for weeks on end.. IGNORED...

LORAK!!! rack this up

STUKA (willy git englander): LOSS 39pts

MENSCH (Deutschlands Finest): WIN 61pts

for the declined challange from kittykat..

I move that she be thrown in a box with only 1 breathing hole.. and

MENSCH (takewhateverarmyiwant): WIN

KITTY (shotforbeingacowardandnotevenmailingmeoricqingmeorpostinginthisworthlessthread): LOSS

LORAK put a big fat "†" symbol next to kittys loss as a "frightened by madmensch"

now for the rest of you gits find a long rusty pipe and stick it where the sun don't shine... (RUN MACE RUN!!)

-----------

www.derkessel.com Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

"...one who once was and still is but does not as often but does it better although somewhat sloppily."

-Hiram Sedai/Phillies Phan

[This message has been edited by mensch (edited 03-19-2001).]

Originally posted by BlunderJack:

I want to see if I can beat GermanLad in a game...

Well tis not that difficult, I just did it AGAIN.

That's an undisputed string of victories.

But then again twas me that played and not you...

Now if I'm not wrong that would be your clue Lorak.

Been a long time out of the Pool and I can see you lots have been misbehaving.

I'm proud of you!

What are all those newbies anyway?

------------------

You are not Obsessive-CMpulsive, you are Allied-Retentive.

Mark IV

Originally posted by mensch:

yes more.. I want more donut shops in germany.. I want my peanut butter bread to fall not face up on the floor.. I want a new computer I want to see if I can beat germanlad in a game..

I've check over your list, consulted the project list and have come to one conclusion. You, sir, are s**t outta luck

before this thread gets locked once again by the bald but burly Moot Mott, I like to say

HI MOM!!

to my pbem players I spew a dark green evil TACO BELL Bean cloud at your direction**

the rest of you lot make me spew chunks bigger then Texas...but at least those chunks smell and look better then the state.

**not responcible for killing Small-harmles-Russian-spy-boys™

Small-harmles-Russian-spy-boys™ are for example.. that young lad Seanahoo plays with.. is a Small-harmles-Russian-spy-boy™

as disturbing as it is.. he (the boy) runs between Snoochapoo and us informing us on how to beat him in pbems and such only to let us fall in a sence of security we explain how we will kill him with what and so on. On the other side they (he goes though 4 a week) informs him of our plans and such. Sometimes we get upset at these Small-harmles-Russian-spy-boys™ and tell them to stay home after informing them of our favorate attack, only to find them after and punish them by sticking them in a sheep costume and locking them in Maces Cesspool bedroom.... tis evil yes.. but considering what Snoochie does with them.. its a vacation for them.