Please, In all that is Holy, do not allow mouse to start a PENG CHALLENGE!!!

All hail the Lorak, who sees all.

Know this and prepare to be judged!

What kind of heathens would let this thread come withen 2 post of the second page?

I would think that would be an evil dispised even in Berli's twisted world.

Lorak the loathed

[ 06-27-2001: Message edited by: Lorak ]

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lorak:

All hail the Lorak, who sees all.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

All despise Lorak........oops.....hang on... .that's the case already isn't it....sorry......er.....wellll.......

All despise Lorak even more, 'cos he thinks he knows what colour undies you're wearing!

[ 06-27-2001: Message edited by: Stalin's Organ ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stalin's Organ:

All despise Lorak........oops.....hang on... .that's the case already isn't it....sorry......er.....wellll.......

All despise Lorak even more, 'cos he thinks he knows what colour undies you're wearing!

[ 06-27-2001: Message edited by: Stalin's Organ ]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Me know undies? You must be joking.....

but if your not.

I'd say your good for a 1610.

Thats a nice just my size selection, most likely you take it in a size 14.

Of course you secretly wish for the day you can drop down to one of the regular womens:

1620's bikini

1630's Hi-cut

1640's regular(granny)

Maybe you even have a fetish for some 1386ba's? a nice little girls barbie panty?

Underware? nope haven't a clue.

Lorak the loathed

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lorak:

Me know undies? You must be joking.....

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

But,....but.....but...you said you saw everything??!!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>

haven't a clue.

Lorak the loathed<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He said it folks, and you read it here first......or second...or something.....

[ 06-27-2001: Message edited by: Stalin's Organ ]

LMAO Mace,

When I still worked out at the distribution plant we would take the biggest underware we could find, (usually a womens size 16), and stretch them over the tops of our forklifts. Funny as hell to see a bunch of lifts running around with panties on top. But if you had to move stuff outside, they kept you in the shade.

Lorak the loathed.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stuka:

Driving Instructor: Mr Mace, can you make a U-Turn?

Mr Mace: I can make her eyes pop!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ha ha..hahaha ... ha.......hhhha...ha!

This is obviously a derivative of the:

Q: What did Mace do when he got to the edge of the cliff?

A: He made a ewe - turn!

Thankewe!

Mace

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dalem:

OdiousGameySwindlingF-er.

O, how I loathe thee.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Och noo laddie, Ah haid a single Hummel wi' one HE round ain at. Mah last brrridge defendin' platoon were shot tae haill by your 127 pieces of armour jammed on tha rrrood ain front o' mah positions. Or was at bah tha 300 sassanach riflemen gagglin' aboot tha ootherseed o' tha wee bridge??

Anyhoo, mah brave an' spectacular Hummel crew, noo sadly shot tae haill as waill, braved tha witherin' fire o' tha massed tank armies o' General "Can't find me bum" Dalem tae pop tha last roond aintae tha bridge.

Guess who get's tae walk everybody back aroond tae tha otherseed o' tha map fer an' infantry assault across a narrow ford?????

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!

Ah'll race ye tae tha ford, Jimmy....oops, Ah'm already there!!

SirMacOberGruppenBloodyStompinSicFeuhrerBastardABCDJimmy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by OGSF:

Och noo laddie, Ah haid a single Hummel wi' one HE round ain at. Mah last brrridge defendin' platoon were shot tae haill by your 127 pieces of armour jammed on tha rrrood ain front o' mah positions. Or was at bah tha 300 sassanach riflemen gagglin' aboot tha ootherseed o' tha wee bridge??

Anyhoo, mah brave an' spectacular Hummel crew, noo sadly shot tae haill as waill, braved tha witherin' fire o' tha massed tank armies o' General "Can't find me bum" Dalem tae pop tha last roond aintae tha bridge.

Guess who get's tae walk everybody back aroond tae tha otherseed o' tha map fer an' infantry assault across a narrow ford?????

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!

Ah'll race ye tae tha ford, Jimmy....oops, Ah'm already there!!

SirMacOberGruppenBloodyStompinSicFeuhrerBastardABCDJimmy<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You sir, are a poopyhead.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stuka:

Looks like you might be gonna win one for a change Herr OberGruberStoobyDoodle.

Now how aboot sending me the turns for the 3 games we're playing which you are all losing?

Ah'm look'in at yoo Jimmah!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

At's noo certain tha Ah'll win thus wun agin Dalem. He's a gamey artillery droppin' bastarrrd an noo mistake. Tha odds are aboot 100 tae wun right noo, ain has favour.

Meanwhile, losin' mah eye! Tha files are on their wah tae ye. An do some worrrk, ye bugger.

An wha are tha raist o' ye lookin' a'? Diye want sum o' thus??

SirMacOberGruppenBloodyStompinSicFeuhrerBastardABCDJimmy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by OGSF:

At's noo certain tha Ah'll win thus wun agin Dalem. He's a gamey artillery droppin' bastarrrd an noo mistake. Tha odds are aboot 100 tae wun right noo, ain has favour.

SirMacOberGruppenBloodyStompinSicFeuhrerBastardABCDJimmy<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Okay, I've been wanting to ask this for a long time - do Irish people really talk like that? Enquiring minds want to know.

Change your username Stalin, you phallically phanticising phool and I may....may, mind you, may just acknowledge your existence.

Until such time, Seanachai is your GOD! and you may not utter his name for blasphemy is a mortal sin and you will be condemned to death by stoning.

You may change your name to 'Dueteronomy of Gath', for that will please me. Although I have grave reservations concerning your ability to recognise the religious significance of such a name.

Would anyone care to offer this, this 'Commie Boner' a hint as to the origin of his new tital?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> I show that I've sent MY turn to you but, {gasp} I've received no reply, kindly advise as to a forwarding address so that you can lose as seems appropriate at this time.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dear Mr. Shaw,

We are sorry to have lost sight of your current turn during our recent travels to pillage several US states. In fact, your game, as well as your entire being, is so insignificant that we have completely no idea of what we were currently whipping you at. However, on closer inspection of our folder in your name, we note that the last file we have is numbered 16. Please revert with a subsequent file or request a replacement of the former. We hope to assist you in a return to your predominant form and extract the last gasp from you ASAP.

You may reach us in the land-o-sand, or as always at the address listed in our profile.

Sincerely,

Goanna and Partners

Carrion Eaters at Large

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Do you want me to put VL's on our battle or go straight up?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmm, an interesting question. Smite you and take away your land or just grind you into crunchy bits. I’m not fussed, why don’t you place your defense and either chuck in some VLs or not as you wish. Also, remind me how many points I am buying and which side I have as my brain isn’t working to well in the heat here.