Fionn, your DNS isn't responding

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by John Kettler:

Fionn,

As of 8 p.m. PDT your DNS still has yet to respond to Turn 22 which was sent at 3:59 p.m.

PDT. Every attempt since then has failed. I just got notification.

Please advise when you have E-mail again.

John Kettler<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

John,

Fionn was banned from the bbs a while ago. Maybe someone here has another email address for him though.

Anyone?

rv

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by panzerwerfer42:

Before this gets locked, what exactly did he do?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He and Mr. Clinton were acting like a couple of five year olds all over this and other message boards. He was warned to knock it off and didn't (couldn't?). Finally he was given the boot.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Subvet:

He and Mr. Clinton were acting like a couple of five year olds all over this and other message boards. He was warned to knock it off and didn't (couldn't?). Finally he was given the boot.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds like the sort of thing Bill would do, but Fionn?!!!

Regards

Jim R.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kanonier Reichmann:

Sounds like the sort of thing Bill would do, but Fionn?!!!

Regards

Jim R.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was a Mr. Scott Clinton.

Besides, Shandorf has pretty much got it right. Also I as I understand, Fionn was also undergoing a painful separation/divorce at the time all this happened. I know this 'cause he and I went round and round via email for a while about some stupid stuff as well. Fionn was very unstable at the time in question.

It's easy to throw stones when the other party can't respond Maximus and Shandorf. I, for one, am getting tired of all the Fionn bashing that goes on in this forum. One of the reasons I come here less and less is because of the sophmoric behaviour as evidenced in this thread.

No, I prefer the Beta Tester's forum where things are more civilized.

You guys need to go out and get layed... IOW get a life.

Bil

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maximus:

Fionn was very unstable at the time in question.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is that the pot calling the kettle black here or whatever funny expression the English use? Nice style Maximus, just go and slag off people who can't defend themselves. A notch down from your usual behaviour of slagging off people like Rob/1.

Agree with Bil completely.

It is a long and torrid affair and not really worth mentioning (although I was in the forum at the time and side with Fionn in this one). I think you could do a search. We almost lost a good guy on that deal thank goodness he is still involved in CM. I will have to email him to say hello.

[ 07-18-2001: Message edited by: Priest ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bil Hardenberger:

One of the reasons I come here less and less is because of the sophmoric behaviour as evidenced in this thread.

You guys need to go out and get layed... IOW get a life.

Bil<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your getting 'layed' advice is sophmoric itself isnt it?

What about us that like to stay home and get 'layed'? Do people in the Beta forum get 'layed' alot (something makes me think not so much)? Do they do it right in the forum?

Bil. You just want us to know that you are in the beta forum dont you? Its like a big secret you gotta tell someone huh? Well, tell em all a big hello for us OK?

'Layed'. Get real.

Lewis

PS Hi Fionn

Someones personal life need not be the topic of discussion here nor will I allow it to be.

What is in the past is in the PAST and it best if we all moved ahead.

Just remember this little bit of wisdom: You can't truly understand a man until you have walked a mile in his shoes.

Time to lock this up now.

Madmatt