About the Eurowarrior Jerk Of the Month award...

A thundering crash announces his presence as he falls down five flights of stairs before ending up against the railing. Miraculously he manages to avoid spilling a single drop of his amber ambrosia.

'Wuzzat I heard 'bout a fight? Eurowarrior and Maximus2k!??!?'

He pulls himself off the ground and finds himself a seat as a program is handed to him.

'Aw NUTS! MAXIMUS and Eurowarrior? Shoot, and I was expectin' a REAL fight!'

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lawyer:

* runs in with beer and jumps on the sofa, narrowly missing Mr Spkr's tongue hanging out*

Have I missed anything?? Is it over yet?

Since the action is a little weak here at the moment, anybody remember JOCHEN PEIPER AND HIS ALL CAPS ALL THE TIME RANTS AND EXTREMISM IN DEFENSE OF THE NEW REICH?

Maybe he's come back.....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, I missed the whole JOCHEN PEIPER scrolls. They would get deleted so quick that I missed them because I was in the middle of making a post. I'd come back to the forum and discover the ruckess, but could never find the source. :(

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Barticus:

'Wuzzat I heard 'bout a fight? Eurowarrior and Maximus2k!??!?'

He pulls himself off the ground and finds himself a seat as a program is handed to him.

'Aw NUTS! MAXIMUS and Eurowarrior? Shoot, and I was expectin' a REAL fight!'<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well it was until I sent Eurowarrior into the crowd with a nasty right hook. BTW, has anybody seen him? I was wanting to finish him off for good.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by aka_tom_w:

[QB]Why is it that all I can envision is one lone target (Mr EW) with about 20-30 different yellow targeting lines directed toward him, sort of the way an Anti Tank team attracks fire when they move out of cover?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Methinks a flamethrower team would be more appropriate.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mannheim Tanker:

OMG! You guys are killing me. EW isn't even remotely funny, but the rest of you...

Any pizza left?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Here you go....I seemed to have been paying too much attention to work and missed a few good salovs here :D

Joe gets ready as the elevator clanks and creaks to the right floor, the door starts to open and Joe springs out, horizontal and launches himself down the stairs, hits the bottom in a tuck and rolls against the concrete retaining wall with a THUD that shakes the stands. Ohhhhhhh, that's gonna leave a bruise. Any room left? Only by MrSpkr? Damn ... well anyone who likes Fried Okra can't be ALL bad ... any left ... of the fight or the Okra? Sounds pretty tame so far, shall we start a wave?

Joe

Maximus Maximus Maximus (starting loud, ending in a whisper), what`ll we do with you? The CM Player who became an outcast, who then became a part of the furniture, and who now defies the EuroWarrior.

We need a fitting end to this story, a glorious fight to the death...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Have some okra.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Ummmm, thanks .... {Joe pops in a couple of the green and golden brown cartwheels, closes his mouth and, with eyes closed, slowly chews {sniff} just ... just like Mom used to make ... a tear rolls down Joe's cheek.

Where ARE these wankers anyway, so far it looks more like a pillowfight. I tell you MrSpkr ... it wasn't like this in the OLD Board.

Joe

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wesreidau:

We need a fitting end to this story, a glorious fight to the death...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sadly, the eurowarrior seems to have slunk away. Could we blame him? Poor little chap.

Anyway, I think I will go out for another beer run. Everyone kick in!!

Jeff Hidman

Iskander weaves towards the doorway, actually making it though without touching the sides, all the while coming very, very close to spilling his Leyden's Gin Martini, but never quite. Pulling up, he gazes blearily though the fog of pizza and okra vapors... Maximum appears alone in the ring. Muttering, Iskander executes a surprising agile turn -- again without spilling any gin -- and wanders back out...

Ok, here is something stupid, I say that everyone here is a big ass kisser and BTS plays favorites with people being banned from the board, oh and all the TOT for arty is way off, the Axis SMG Squads are too cheap, AAA units can't be killed, and all of you are gamey bastards. Take your choice.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kingfish:

Damn, the kid bailed on us.

Quick, someone think of something stupid to argue about, we gotta get rid of all this beer.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well, lets see...

The Allies were... .umm.. machine guns are light enough to run with.. um done that one.. the US saved the world in WW2.. nooo

The best scenario is..naaahh, German trops caused more casualties than a pack of wild yak.. no, too silly...the mass to velocity coefficient of the 76mm shell... yawn can't bear anotherone of those... Stephen Ambrose is dumb!No he isn't.. god don't drag me through that again... You are a jerk, No I'm not...

I think we did it all, guys. There are no new threads. We could argue about why we went through them all so fast. I think its ... ***drunken finger wavers through the air finally pointing at a stunned onlooker***Joe's fault!!! J'accuse!!!!

Can I get $5 on Maximus making eurotwerp cry? Please pass the beer.

BTW, perhaps you should reclassify him as a flamethrower instead of AT. Probably a bit more accurate, but would still draw the same number of yellow lines.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by eurowarrior:

As you may be able to tell, I . . .jerk-off. . .believe me. . .The Eurowarrior Jerk. . . no. . . twats. . . only. . . sad idiots. . .

EW<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What a confession. No wonder he crawled away without so much as a parting shot.

MrSpkr

Geee, what an anti-climax. I was really hoping for some blood and gore. Maybe even some snappy repartee. Nuthin' doin the little wuss slunk away.

So hi Mom, man thats a wicked amount of glare off your brow... oh, a wicked glare... :D

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I think its ... ***drunken finger wavers through the air finally pointing at a stunned onlooker***Joe's fault!!! J'accuse!!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Is NOT! It's San Andreas' Fault! He's cracked he is.

Joe

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrSpkr:

What a confession. No wonder he crawled away without so much as a parting shot.

MrSpkr<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No offence, dear Mr. Spkr, but considering the topic of his confession, I am quite happy he made himself scarce WITHOUT the aforementioned 'parting shot'. T'Would have put me off my Heineken.

If someone is making a beer run, fer god's sake, bring back some Salsa and Chips!