A crazy StuG and StuH mod

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maximus:

Well, pretty much chalk that one up as "Won't be seeing the light of day on Manx's COMBAT MISSIONS". Looks great Rob, it'll go real good with your interface mod. :rolleyes:<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ONe question why would I even want put it there when I have my own web space?

Also note the words "Crazy StuG and StuH mod"

[ 04-17-2001: Message edited by: Rob/1 ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Maximus:

Well, pretty much chalk that one up as "Won't be seeing the light of day on Manx's COMBAT MISSIONS". Looks great Rob, it'll go real good with your interface mod. :rolleyes:<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The wheels need a bit more work doing to them, but other than that - a most excellent attempt from the young man.

[ 04-18-2001: Message edited by: Manx_CM ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Guy w/gun:

HAHA! You guys! You wondeful guys got the best sense of humor...until Rob attempts to make a joke.

Hmm...I seem to remember other people posting "joke mods" in the past, but everyone seemed to GET their joke and laughs WITH them, not at them.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK, but what's funny about a neon green StuG? Now the "pink" Panther was funny. At least it came with some captions to carry the joke. Rob made no effort to make it a joke with what he had originally posted.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pvt. Ryan:

I think it's great. The AFV now matches the base. smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Indeed...in fact, IIRC, Rob is the probably the first mod artist to attempt this subtle, yet effective technique. No doubt other mod-makers will add this to their "box of tricks" and we should expect to see a flurry of similar mods released over the next few days or so. Or not, as the case may be.

[ 04-18-2001: Message edited by: Manx_CM ]

Indeed...in fact, IIRC, Rob is the probably the first mod artist to attempt this subtle, yet effective, technique.

The technique you are refering to is the 'fill bucket' om MS Paint!!. At least he's had a go though, more than what most have done. Keep trying Bob, you'll shock us one day :D

tapes up!

Rob1 dont let them get you down. Some people on this board take things to seriously. Obviously your just making a fun mod. Nothing wrong with that. smile.gif

People on this board in the CM community are too sreious for their own good sometimes. smile.gif

Rob1 can you post the mod up again, I cannot see it. I always like a good old fun "what the heck" mod.

Well I kinda like it.

It looks like those Toyz Story tanks where Green and Yellow fight it out on the carpet.

One can also see that you put extra time highlighting some parts and that is worth mentioning too...

Now give the kid a break and try to behave like the adults you ought to be.