Why not answer, it 'll be interesting - I think.

Guest Babra

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

I hope they sell the bastards to Tulsa or Roanoke or even Charleston.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You do know they came from Atlanta, right?

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Babra:

You do know they came from Atlanta, right?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well duh! LOLOLOL!

Seriously? They can have them back!

(Who else but Atlanta would call themselves the Flames? I'm just disappointed we don't have the Phoenix Ashes as well.)

[ 06-27-2001: Message edited by: Michael Dorosh ]

Not to be outdone temperature wise, Sacramento, CA was 105F(40.5C) last week at this time. Today's high temp was 74F(23.3C).

I don't know whether to freeze or go south until summer.

Actually,I'm off to Alabama on Friday to see the folks. I'm sure that'll warm my cockles (whatever those are). It'll be humid but it means that I get to spend the Fourth of July below the Mason-Dixon line in the land of legal fireworks. It should be quite the independent (U.S.) Independence Day display.

Fresno, political prisoner, People's Republik of Kalifornia.

Originally Detroit, MI, (Royal Oak), and not someone who really minded winter, but growing accustomed to the lack of it. Often drove south for beer with flavor (to Windsor, Ontario, that is) and a girlfriend or two.

Will work for electricity.

Wouldn't a Detroit River crossing make a nice scenario? Belle Isle's been shelled before... bloody Brits/frogs/injuns... we've had the TRPs for 300 years, dammit.

Guest Babra

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mark IV:

...we've had the TRPs for 300 years, dammit.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

'cept for that time Brock did some gamey maneuvering and Hull failed his morale check :D

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hawk:

Bodø, Nordland (ok, Nordland is a county or shire, not a state).

10 points to anyone who finds out which country (without checking my profile!) :cool:

Hawk<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Last time I looked at the Narvik Game map, Bodø was in Norway, a little more than halfway up the coast IIRC.

Michael

La Garde, south of France, on the mediterranean shore.

Whew, am i the only one french on the board :confused:

--

Cafard

[ edited 'cause i don't know how to spell 'mediterranean' ]

[ 06-28-2001: Message edited by: Cafard ]

I think Sweden is winning - certainly on a per head of population!! Is that where youa re not allowed to sell toy guns to children - is this a factor?

Portishead

North Somerset

United Kingdom

incidentally yeah TORONTO - particularly for Jarvis Collegiate Institute

also by way of Sidney, Aus and Auckland N.Z

Dieseltaylor, not quite. Toy-guns are still sold in toy-stores, so we get to play with them as kids.

The problem is when growing up. Most of us get to play with real guns during conscript-time.

But you can not buy real guns without license (which you can only get if you are a licensed hunter, or serious sports-shooter).

So - this is the way we live it out. smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Michael emrys:

Last time I looked at the Narvik Game map, Bodø was in Norway, a little more than halfway up the coast IIRC.

Michael<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Indeed! smile.gif What Narvik game are you refering to?

Sydney, Australia, home of more than one member of this forum, but some of them are shy creatures... We had a really big sports carnival here last year, and we'll finish paying for it around 2020 for sure. Please come visit, we need the tourism dollars...