Sever Error and This Weeks Post Have Been Lost

In case you missed the message when you logged in here goes:

The Server encounted a physical error early Sunday Morning and as such data had to be restored. This means that posts since Monday 5/14/01 were LOST. We do not think we will be able to recover them but we will certainly try.

Madmatt :(

Well that's the kind of perfectly craptacular news that will ruin your Sunday morning. Imagine the tragedy of a weeks worth of Peng lost forever in the ether! It will require an ethanol enhanced endurance to fortify myself for the rest of the day.

Seriously, I hope things are recovered and nothing work related was involved.

BDH

[ 05-20-2001: Message edited by: barrold713 ]

Ah the humanity of it all... (Roiling smoke and flames spurting out of the server as it crashes to the floor, lil programmers scurrying around hair on fire desperately holding onto interface cables trying to keep it from toppling). Matt barking out orders, "Man the number two hose; you men there, hold that cable, hold it I say!"

If only the cameras had been rolling. smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fred:

Lots of PENG nonsense and other wannabee comedians stuff gone...here it? I cry...

Fred<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Fred -

Have you ever enjoyed anything? Let us know, so we stop pissing you off, and then maybe you'll stop being such a whiney, mouthy schoolgirl about it. Geez, it's just a message board, it can't hurt you.

-dale

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mrspkr2:

Let's all leave Fred alone. The same thing happens to my wife about once a month or so . . .<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

(this one's for you, Fred)!

Happens to mine too, but it seems to last the entire month!

Mace