CM Players in South Carolina, Northern Georgia, and North Carolina

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Slapdragon:

I propose the person farthest away from the most central location choose when to have an event.

If we want to make it a day, I can get us a bright shiny computer room with lots of computers in it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ya just don't get it, Slapdraggin.

You can play CM from home. When you get together with CM players, you drink beer and shoot the bull.

I can see why yer havin' so much trouble adjusting to Cesspool life. Ya git.

Charlotte NC. Columbia's closer than Raleigh, but I have me mum-in-law in Apex, so might work better for me there. Whatever, you guys call it, I'll see if I can't weasel out of a night with the wife. "Ummmm, hon, there's a home repair shop in Columbia that has just the things I need to finish all the honey-do's around the house, problem is, it's only open on Saturdays. So...see ya". Yeah, I think that'll work. Make it so.

And slappy, I can give you all the tips you need to survive in the cess.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lawyer:

Ya just don't get it, Slapdraggin.

You can play CM from home. When you get together with CM players, you drink beer and shoot the bull.

I can see why yer havin' so much trouble adjusting to Cesspool life. Ya git.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

But Lawyer, you cyber weinnie. The insults with real voice are where it is at. Plus, having people yelling over your shoulder advice which you gleefull ignore is the bomb.

Now back where you came from.

• 4 weeks later...

Ahhh, it makes me want to weep. I went to school at Carolina (class of '93), and just the thought of meeting up with some CM folk on Franklin st., maybe over a blue cup at He's Not...I just, sniff, get all sentimental, because I'm in NYC, oh so far away from Tar Heel land.

Y'all have fun in your get together, I'll join you in spirit!

Murph

PS- Carolina ACC football champs? Could happen, but who woulda thunk it?

How appropriately wretched. Look, the double-widers are trying to sort out if they've achieved enough geographic and genetic seperation to date each other's sisters, while retaining enough regional cohesion to form a 'band of brothers'.

How sad.

Slapdragon, your pitiful attempts to rally your putative inbred cousins for some sort of CM gathering are...well, are likely to result in your becoming the 'Kingfish' of that crowd who debate whether a dead hound should be buried in honour in the family plot, or put into a stew with taters, turnips, and paprika.

"Tell me more, tell me more, tell me more...

I mean: was he a heavy doper,

Or was he just a loser?

He was a friend of yours..."

-Neil Young

[ 11-03-2001: Message edited by: Seanachai ]</p>