CM Players in South Carolina, Northern Georgia, and North Carolina

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jwxspoon:

Hey, I'm in Myrtle Beach. smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

2.5 hours from Columbia. I think we need to have a Carolina get together for those of us in the heart of the states of succession. Columbia is in the middle of low country Georgia, mountian North Carolina, and Coastal Carolina (which is why they made this god awful stinking place a state capital in the first place).

Chapel Hill, NC. Lorak the Pointy-Eared is down the road a piece in Winston-Salem and there are a couple of people in the Apex/Raleigh/RTP area, including, IIRC, Ol' Wild Bill Wilder hisownself.

We have our own micro-brewery, in fact, we have two within stumbling distance, so I say have an event here. Besides, with UNC in the middle of town there's plenty of eye-candy. Mmm, coeds in sun-dresses...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hakko Ichiu:

Chapel Hill, NC. Lorak the Pointy-Eared is down the road a piece in Winston-Salem and there are a couple of people in the Apex/Raleigh/RTP area, including, IIRC, Ol' Wild Bill Wilder hisownself.

We have our own micro-brewery, in fact, we have two within stumbling distance, so I say have an event here. Besides, with UNC in the middle of town there's plenty of eye-candy. Mmm, coeds in sun-dresses...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fat Coeds, they are better at South Carolina...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hakko Ichiu:

Occasionally in-breeding results in a superior product, but over the long run the harmful mutations win out.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not planning on using them for breeding stock, so genetics is not a problem.

Besides, I am from Iowa, which trumps Southern Genetics any day. You are all recessives to me...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jwxspoon:

You should all be reasonable and come to Myrtle Beach. It's a lot more fun here than any of the other places I've yet heard mentioned.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, y'all have more strip bars than we do in the Ol' North State.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Slapdragon:

I think we need to have a Carolina get together for those of us in the heart of the states of succession.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

States of succession?

Get a rope. Damned carpet-baggin' Iowa yankees don't know a cardinal from an ordinal (that'd be St. Louis vs. Baltimore, I reckon. Yup.) That's why Michigan had to bail your a$$ out of the Civil War.

If they had succeeded, there would either be two Americas, or one following another. Since they Seceded, we had to fight to keep them in the Union, so that no matter what we will always be bigger than Australia, and have more and bigger Bass Pro Shops than anybody, even if China starts their own People's Bass Collective.

Hope the get-together happens for y'all. Look out for Greenville, it's DRY. What a concept. :(

Well, I'm wide spread. I live in Smyrna, Georgia, a suburb of Atlanta actually. My daughter is in North Carolina. I have kids in Atlanta, Stone Mountain, Greenville and Easley SC, and also NC.

I think that is all of them..lesse, six..yep, that is right.

So Preacher, we need to get together if you are a Marietta man. We might be closer than you think.

But I'm up for a meeting, SC, NC, Ga, Tenn, Alabaman, Florida, you guys call it, I'll be there!

Wild Bill