Login problems

I have somewhat of the same problem. I can access this board, and the General Forum (see below), but not the Tech Support, Scenarios, or Tips.

Oddly enough, I get the hacking message when trying to access a couple threads in the General Forum, but not all of them.

Did you register in the last week? I registered as incarna on Tuesday and since the problem this morning I can't login with that nick, and can't re-register with it, so I'm guessing the problem took out any folks that regged in the last week too.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by incarna2k1:

Did you register in the last week? I registered as incarna on Tuesday and since the problem this morning I can't login with that nick, and can't re-register with it, so I'm guessing the problem took out any folks that regged in the last week too.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, I've been on the boards for about three months - bunches of posts, etc.

MrSpkr

Obviously it is a kind of 'ethnic cleansing' of the board.

I have no problem accessing any of the BTS forums. BTS has deemed all of you to be 'not worthy' and has reserved the board for the exclusive use of the 'pure of heart'.

So, "neener,neener,neener" to all of you Newbies. tongue.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stuka:

I have no problem accessing any of the BTS forums. BTS has deemed all of you to be 'not worthy' and has reserved the board for the exclusive use of the 'pure of heart'.

So, "neener,neener,neener" to all of you Newbies. tongue.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry to spoil your cleansing but I have yet to have any login problems :cool: .

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stuka:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've only been here a week, and I am apparently one of the saved.