Hay alguien de america latina por ahi?...Hola?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ser de la vieja y cansada España no cuenta, ¿Verdad?.

;)

Caramba, tantos días por aquí pensaba ya que nadie en el mundo hablaba castellano, joder. Saludos, y suerte con el envío... el juego es la ostia de bueno.

[ 07-09-2001: Message edited by: Blenheim ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fangorn:

Slappie! Long time no see!

O que aconteceu contigo dessa vez?

Eu acho que a gente tinha um jogo em andamento, mas muito velho!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We did, let me see if I can dig out my password.

AAAARRRGGGGGGHHHHHH.........how do you dare mention taco bell?!....man i live in MEXICO...the true land of the TACO!! not your fast-food burrito crap!!......aahhh, bistek(steak), chuleta( pork chops)...uuuhhhhh(insert homer simpson drool) :D.

hehehe.....you Gringos are very Loco man!! ;)

By the way, i'm going to buy Combat mission, just so you know.

Yeah...texas has been a US state for 150 years..........but until 150 years ago, Texas was ours!! full of mexicans who shared the taco culture with the little (ironic isn´t it?) american people who had stablished their homes right in the border...what?, you think North americans invented the tortilla?¡...give me a break! :D

Cada uno sabe, el Brasil dio la cultura a los españoles. (Todos sabe, Brasil deu a cultura aos espaniaros to you Fang.)

You are all wrong. I read that god (huitzipatotl) gave maize to the Toltecs, who were taught by naotl to roll it into tortillaa. Then the rotten Aztecos came by, ate the Toltecs and the Mayans, but soon discovered that the tortilla tasted better than a Toltec.

well i dunno about the god part....but the aztecs were not cannibals, they were a warrior culture that belived in human sacrifice , they ripped the heart out of a captured soldier and then placed it in the altar to quetzalcoatl, kinda like a fatality ...........is this a diverted topic or what?¡

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KyngSryche:

well i dunno about the god part....but the aztecs were not cannibals, they were a warrior culture that belived in human sacrifice , they ripped the heart out of a captured soldier and then placed it in the altar to quetzalcoatl, kinda like a fatality ...........is this a diverted topic or what?¡<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Naw, read the book Divine Hunger. Aztecs ate a lot more human that you would think.

Hasta acá (Buenos Aires, Argentina), tardó algo más de un mes en llegar... Pero llegó y, más importante aún, Steve contestó a todos mis mails desesperados! smile.gif

BTS ya tiene una parte de mis pocos ahorros tercermundistas asegurados por el resto de su existencia smile.gif

O todos, si es necesario smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by argie:

Hasta acá (Buenos Aires, Argentina), tardó algo más de un mes en llegar... Pero llegó y, más importante aún, Steve contestó a todos mis mails desesperados! smile.gif

BTS ya tiene una parte de mis pocos ahorros tercermundistas asegurados por el resto de su existencia smile.gif

O todos, si es necesario smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Argie,

Usted puede enviarme su ahorro si usted desea, y lo enviaré al BTS. ;)