CALLING ALL MOD SLUTS....my 2nd mod...Hi-Res Jagdpanzer IV

Hi lads...just want to let you know i have 2 versions of the JgPz IV finis

hed....both same 3 tone ambush cammo....one is "Plain"armour...other is with Zimmerit...Sorry no pix of her ...i cant host them frown.gif....

Coming very SOON biggrin.gif

Regards

MåKjager

------------------

Once an Ubërcabbage

Always an Ubërcabbage

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Måkjager:

Hi lads...just want to let you know i have 2 versions of the JgPz IV finis

hed....both same 3 tone ambush cammo....one is "Plain"armour...other is with Zimmerit...Sorry no pix of her ...i cant host them frown.gif....

Coming very SOON biggrin.gif

Regards

MåKjager

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

MåKjager,

I couldn't provide any previews or pictures until recently either. Then I was told about photopoint.com. Check them out, that's how I hosted the preview of the Italian/desert mods that Marco and I are working on.

Gordon

Hi lads , thanks for your kind comments...and Jeff...a REAL BIG THANK U...for doing this for the pix...nice to know that people out there?here will give a helping hand smile.gif

Now as for release i am hoping to send on to CMHQ tomorrow night...i will ask Matt to up load it to the untested section.

In regards to the mods...both versions Zimmerit and Un-zimmerit are hi-res...spent the last month doing them.Ther are 2 gun options for the JgPz IV L / 48.....with and without muzzle brake.

Both mods also have 4 skirt options... 1Full armoured skirt with light weathering.

2 Full armoured skirt with light weathering and light damage.

3 One skirt missing and damage.

4."Invisible" skirt for the JgPz IV L/70 Lang...this simulates the total loss of all the skirts.I have seen pix of the vehicle with out so i put it in smile.gif

The Un -Zimm mod has tracklinks on the front bow section....Zimm version does not.

There is also a second TOP bmp with the Zimm version....the second TOP bmp has heavier coloured verticle demarcation lines.....i prefer that version on my 6MB VRAM imac...my bud who has 16MB video card prefers the lighter version.So i am thinking of including it as an option ...let the end user make up their own mind.

So fingers crossed smile.gif

its back to the "MOD MINES" for me

Regards

Måkjager

------------------

Once an Ubërcabbage

Always an Ubërcabbage

Guest Lord General MB

Sir,

WOW! Amazing! I love it! LET ME GET LET ME GET LET ME GET LET ME GET....please? Premotion approved!

------------------

Salute!

Lord General Mr. Bill

Supreme Commander

1st Army

ooops....miss read Pauls email to me. I guess it will be posted soone. sorry

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Hi Jeff , CMHQ has the mods , and i think they will be posted soon. Could

you do me a favour and post this in my thread with the other pix. Its the

Plain Armour version.

Thanks for you time and i hope you get to play with the mod soon. smile.gif

paul<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>