Proof of AI CHEATING!!!

Well folks I've seen the messages here by the hysterical people who claim the AI is cheating and to be honest I didn't believe them....until now

Anyway here is proof positive & undeniable!

Situation:

Normal little QB with lots of points and the Germans are attacking. The Germans have swept up and taken the main objective with arty and inf. Shermans roll in for the counter attack and are taken out by my gallent Pz IV, four sherms lay burning amongst the fleeing American infantry when..

My Pz start shooting at the sky, OH NO I think fighter bombers, the dreaded Jabos striking late in the battle. But NO

A giant hand with extended thumb comes down and squashes my heroic IV, rotates, gives me the finger and heads skywards while an evil laugh is heard.

NOW thats cheatin'!!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dittohead:

Wow I had a similar problem, the clouds opened up and a giant foot smashed my KT. Shortly thereafter the Liberty Bell March(I think) began to play.

[This message has been edited by Dittohead (edited 08-31-2000).]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL! Did it make a squishy sound, too?

Can't wait for the "How Not To Be Seen" Scenario!

------------------

"Belly to belly and everything's better" - Russian proverb ;)

Hey and I didn't even mention the Army Group size TOT Time on Target with 15 Battalions of 8" hiting my forces followed by three archangels with burning swords

That wasn't too bad but when Godzilla showed up and ate my Kubelwagen I just shut the PC off

I think Charles evil twin brother, Murray programs that stuff in

Hah, that's all small stuff. Imagine my surprise when the AI was able to buy an entire Panzer Armee, the thermonuclear arsenal of the Soviet Union c. 1980, and

Y-HW-H, all in the same 1000 pt. QB! Now that's cheating!

------------------

Soy super bien, soy super super bien, soy bien bien super bien bien bien super super.

I know the AI is cheating...its horrendous.

I was sneaking a Rifle 44 platoon past some scattered trees, when all of a sudden, a tiny white figure dashed from the tree's and ravaged my poor boys.

It was das new Panzer Killer Bunny Werfer. Bastards, that weapon was still in development during that time period.

Guest Chris B

Something similar happened to me. A jeep with some "Kelly" driving showed up _in my setup zone_ during the very first turn. Some song about burning bridges was played and the jeep and took my company commander prisoner and then drove off pell mell across the battlefield, with it's prisoner, to the american lines.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>It must be cheating, since 16 tons could not smash a KT.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Exactly Shugger, I've seen the same thing many times, after all:

You load sixteen tons,

What do you get,

Another day older,

And deeper in debt.

Joe

Yeah, well, when I was playing the Germans I was winning this one QB scenario, when a King Tiger showed up on the board as a reinforcement. I'm like, cool, this'll really tear them up. Well anyways, I tried to select it and it wouldn't let me. Then I remembered that I never planned to have it in the first place. Sure enough I zoomed in on it and heard some Americans inside. Out from the couplula chewing his cigar, pops out Sgt Fury! In the driver's seat, his good ol' pal from basic, Sgt Rock. They both gave me rasberries and proceded to tear up my troops. They jumped out of the tank and even punched up my elite SS Recon Platoon, single handed. I almost cried.

I want my money back. If the AI is going to pull that, then forget it......

------------------

"The Lieutenant brought his map out and the old woman pointed to the coastal town of Ravenoville........"

Joe, you are showing your age with that one. Wasn't it popular in about the thirties or something like that? I am showing my penchant for old folk songs by even recognizing it. BTW, I hope you bought that big squishy finger thingy for our PBEM, it's looking like you are going to need it. Spending too much time with your bootlegged Mormon wives I guess. (grin).

Kunzler you Communist ... while I haven't had the intense orgasmic thrill of actually watching the movie of our last turn, I did get your email in which you mentioned something about losing more tanks. Perhaps you'll be the one needing the big squishy finger thing? smile.gif As for the song, it was more like the 1950's, it was Tennessee Ernie Ford and it was Country Western ... so there. Finally, IF I WERE YOU I wouldn't be making too many statements about Mormon wives. After all, MY wife ISN'T Mormon and wouldn't be offended by copies of scurrilous comments that just HAPPENED to show up in the mail.

Joe

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Will begging help?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> No, I was thinking of something a BIT more substantial, perhaps a Panther offerring a clean flank shot while it's turret is pointing the wrong way? And we don't need to get litigators involved, they tend to think in such black and white terms, like "blackmail" for example, I think "negotiation" is a much better term don't you?

Joe

So you want to negotiate huh? How about we negotiate your quick withdrawal of those Bazookas that have been terrorizing my Panzers? What do I have to offer you ask? Well for starters, Steve Young and I happened to graduate from the same class in law school, and say I were to clue him in about how the way you have associated his great-grandmother together on the same thread with Elderberries and hamsters, and say I were to then tell him where you lived....

Too late. You let your zooks out of their cage and they went and shot a perfectly harmless ps/1. Now I am going to have to play rough. Oh, I guess I already am. I really like the way you have decorated that hill(snicker). How about we rename it the Joe Shaw memorial junk yard?

[This message has been edited by kunzler (edited 09-01-2000).]

You had to edit a crummy five line post? And no "whereas" or "party of the first part" either, I'm so proud of you.

The race goes not to the swift nor the battle to the strong ... no wait, the battle goes not to ... uh ... screw it. Hope your other AC enjoys life without it's TC.

It's tough to taunt when the facts are all against you. frown.gif

Joe

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kunzler:

You cad! You wouldn't. Hmmm, I guess you have pretty much shown that you would. Will begging help? How about threats of a law suit? And I happen to know where I can get a good lawyer.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hallooooooooooo? Some one call?????

------------------

"The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers"

-- King Henry VI, Part II, Act 4, sc.2, l.86