The first few are on their way!

Guest Big Time Software

Guest Big Time Software

First order of business is to calm down smile.gif The number that went out today was quite small as they needed the majority of the day to get things set up. I think less than 50 went out the door, which was far fewer than we expected to say the least smile.gif The bulk should go out tomorrow and the rest on Friday. The end is near, so hang in there biggrin.gif

Now, some of you are worried about your credit cards not being charged yet. No need to be concerned yet. We sorta broke our credit card processing network's computer with all the preorders we cranked through over the last two days. Basically credit cards have been authorized, but not charged. Chances are this wouldn't show up on your statement unless you asked for the information, so if you haven't heard from us about a problem don't sweat it smile.gif

The problem is that there is a second stage to the processing that we are being prevented from completing due to poor error handling at the credit card processing network (only the largest in the country I think!). I haven't slept much lately wink.gif, but tomorrow it should be all fixed.

So again, unless you have heard from us that something is wrong, please do not email us to ask how things are going. I already have many hours worth of email to read through as I type this and more email will slow me down further.

OK, I think that is it wink.gif Thanks all for your support and hopefully we can get the bulk out to you tomorrow!

Steve

Guest Big Time Software

Dunno, but I would expect the answer will be a "yes". They have a large crew and all day to crank through the already assembled orders. Some might bleed into Friday, but those most likely will be the ones from the last month or two.

Steve

Capt, I never thought I would be so happy to see you post! smile.gif I pre-ordered in November as well. I would be in Heaven if CM arrived on Friday, but Saturday would still be Heaven too, right? (just one day later... of course, in a spiritual sense, there is no timeline, so does that mean I have always had CM, or does that mean I will never have CM AAUUGGHHHH!)

Someone please shoot me.

Jonathan

Well, I'm trying to think. Does anyone know if they (the fullfillment company) ships all the orders they put together at the END OF THE DAY or sporatically THROUGHOUT THE DAY? I mean, if they decide to throw the games to the mailmen at 5PM tommorrow, technically the order never shipped and never traveled a whole day.

[This message has been edited by Capt. Manieri (edited 06-15-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Capt. Manieri (edited 06-15-2000).]

last month or two might not ship till friday???

no this can't be what will i do?

i'll tell you what i'll do i'll work thursday thru sunday and it will get here probably on monday which gives me monday teusday and wednesday before having to work on thursday.sounds like it good be good afterall.

by the way this is my 30th post smile.gif

Just a little USPS lesson for all of you. The USPS is a 24/7 operation. Just because we only deliver between 8 & 5 each day doesn't mean the mail isn't still being worked and moved around the entire country.

That's why I'll either get my CM Friday morning from my carrier or I'll intercept it Friday night at work and be able to play ALL DAY SATURDAY!

Most of you will probably gets yours also on Saturday (or Monday) except Jeff Pattison. for that "snail mail" crack I'll make sure his copy gets misrouted. Make sure you check those postmarks when you get it Jeff. Should be QUITE a collection! smile.gif

Will orders paid by IMO receive a shipping notice by email? Are we handled any differently than credit card buyers?

Thanks,

------------------

Geier, formerly Kettle Black.

"The succesful execution of a well devised plan often looks like luck to saps."

Dashiell Hammett

Steve -

Do our Panther prints come in the same packages, or are they sent separately?

My computer room has a couple of square feet of free wall space between my other prints you know...

Just curious

------------------

CrapGame out