To everyone who has had a go at me....

The following image was posted by "JOCHEN PEIPER" in an inexcusably lame attempt to draw attention to himself. He succeeded.

After being warned several times to keep the discussion on-topic, and to please at least make an attempt to discuss issues on a mature level, you can see below Mr. "Peiper's" response.

Say hello to Banville, Mr. Peiper. Take your out-of-context images and ALL-CAPS TEXT somewhere else.

Charles

The Management

Reality.JPG

[This message has been edited by Big Time Software (edited 09-03-2000).]

Good job JP...now you'll be banned. Hey if that was your intent...you did just fine.

Some of us here did not want to see you banned, rather we wanted you to tone down a bit. Guess I was wrong about you...

Guest Silesian-jaeger

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NCrawler:

Obviously he did not read my response in another of his threads, or he did not care. In any case, it was good knowing you JP, guess you just want to be banned...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

See you In the next life Peiper.

------------------

"In one (German) town, Private Honey stood next to an

elderly German man and a ten-year-old boy. As the Shermans and brand-new

Pershings rumbled by the boy said,'Deutsches Panzer lind besser.' Honey

looked down at him and asked,'If

German tanks are better,

why aren't they here?' "

quote from Stephen E. Ambrose, "Citizen Soldiers"

I usually just lurk here and rarely post, but this is completely unacceptable behavior. I don't take most of the flaming on here seriously because this is a forum and not my real life, but this has gone beyond the pale and cannot be tolerated.

Damn, I miss the old days when the board was constructive, even back when it was CSL. I for one hope that we can back on track.

Darren

I've seen some weird and sick things in my life but someone who would post this on a public forum...for what reason?

I try my best to avoid these kinds of threads, but I'm telling you right now...

this is really sick.

I'm glad my contact with you will never be closer than this forum, or I pray that is the case.

------------------

Wild Bill

Lead Tester

Scenario Design Team

Combat Mission-Beyond Overlord

billw@matrixgames.com

Guest KwazyDog

Guys I know you all want to post your view s on this picture being posted here but Id like to just suggest people refrain from posting here until Steve or Charles are available to deal with it...please, its not necessary as Im sure we all are feeling the same emotions after reading this post... frown.gif

JP,

A few people may have flamed you for your previous posts, but didn't you stop to think that by posting such a tasteless picture that the whole CM community would be appalled and react accordingly?

Geez, up there for thinking.....NOT!

Mace

ALL I SAID WAS THAT IF I WANTED TO PROVOKE YOU I WOULD HAVE USED THIS....

WELL I GUESS I SHOULDNT HAVE USED IT... BUT THEN AGAIN PEOPLE HAVE BEEN PROVOKING ME IN OTHER WAYS EVER SINCE I ARRIVED...

I ASK FOR A BREAK.....BUT NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

YOU HAVE TO PUSH THE FRICKEN THING TOOO DARN FAR....

I AGREE THAT I SHOULD NOT HAVE POSTED THIS BUT ITS YOUR FAULT I DID....

I'll say this and that will end it for me...

JP, that is precisely the cruel despots on trial at Nuremburg said..."Someone else made me do it."

I'm sorry Dan, something like that cannot be ignored. That was how the real thing happened, people ignoring.

This needs to reprimanded in the strongest words possible plus the ban.

There is absolutely no excuse whatsoever for such behavior and to say "just ignore it" is a little too much to ask.

I normally ignore all the rants, raves, etc. You never see me participating, but this kind of thing must be spoken against. This person must know just how abhorrent this is!

------------------

Wild Bill

Lead Tester

Scenario Design Team

Combat Mission-Beyond Overlord

billw@matrixgames.com