Sorry all

I sorry to say that my mod making and other activities here are to be suspended for a time, I just learned that my Father has prostate cancer, and it's very advanced,

very,very Goddamned advanced.

I won't be around for a while, Odd_ball, sorry, maybe Tiger or Gordon can do your PzIV

Later all.

------------------

Pzvg

"Confucious say, it is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool, than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt"

Guest Rommel22

Best wishes to your father.

One of my dad's friend has Tumor in his head. He has about a week or two to live, cancer is horrible.

Well hope it doesn't end tragiccaly.

Best wishes!

Guest dirkd1976

Best of luck to your father and your whole family pzvg.

------------------

Never mistake motion for action - Ernest Hemingway

I also have an advanced case of prostate cancer. It was found to be a 9 on a scale of 1-10 for less to worst type. It was found to have spread to my bones but there are ways of dealing with this disease and surviving so don't give up hope.

------------------

Blessed be the Lord my strength who teaches my hands to war and my fingers to fight.

Best wishes. I think I can speak for us all when I say that our collective prayers, no matter what religon, go with you and your family. Godspeed my friend and best of luck.

This disease can and will be beaten.

There is always a reason, the problem is that we do not always understand it. To understand it would mean to comprehend an all knowing all powerful being. That is why faith is faith. I have faith that your father will pull through and my prayers go with you.