how long is cross atlantic delivery time

Depending on when you ordered, around 8-10 days. Although some 'poms' have said they've been waiting for over 2 weeks. Luck of the draw I guess!

------------------

I'm always in the ****, it's only the depth that varies.

My VISA was charged on the 19th (June... cool.gif ), and as of today, I still haven't received my copy. I'm way up in Norway, so it's a few more miles than London, but still! smile.gif

Oh well, just my luck I guess! frown.gif

Hawk

------------------

Our's is not to reason why, our's is but to do and die!

[This message has been edited by Hawk (edited 07-04-2000).]

Hawk: Same thing with me. I'm in Stavanger now. It's not like we're living in Afghanistan, I mean we got planes, cars, houses.. yeah even 'puters frown.gif Typically, we're living in one of the richest countries in the world but we can't get a game from USA. Dunno.. I'm just getting a little stressed out here.. been waiting for so long and when you finally think it's here it isn't. Maybe Steve and Charles should consider another company for oversea shipments. Well I don't know.. just because I'm frustrated maybe.

Guest Mark Jensen

Yeah - same thing from Denmark. I've ordered my copy 11.11.99 and they have charged my Visa.

Sooo I will drop them a note as they wrote in their mail to me where they told me to contact them if I haven't recieved anything before the 5. july 2000.

Best regards and happy waiting

Mark "DarkAngel" Jensen

Denmark

I sent Steve a mail just before my first reply to this thread. I'm looking forward to hear if they'll send a new copy or have me wait a few more days first....

Hawk

------------------

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Silencer:

Well,

My box was shipped on the 21/06 and I recieved CM yesterday (03/07).

That's 12 days (including the last weekend)from the us to Belgium.

S.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shipped 23/06 - arrived today. 11 days. Just to clarify for newbies - when Mark says he ordered 11/11/99 and has not received it yet, that means he pre-ordered then. Generally it seems like BTS was doing quite well in predicting delivery times.

------------------

Andreas

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Silencer:

Well, My box was shipped on the 21/06 and I recieved CM yesterday (03/07). That's 12 days (including the last weekend)from the us to Belgium.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly the same dates for Finland.

I'd guess it should be faster now, as all preorders have shipped a while ago.

Yeah, I pre-ordered in last November, but no show as of yet. Sooooo.... today I bought Diablo II and Enemy Engage, just to have something to do while I wait! cool.gif

Hawk

------------------