Peng, I Am Still Taking Our Bloody Challenge Public

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lorak:

Also in Cesspool news. I've added 3 new squires to our midst.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

In other news - Peng is displaying some modicum of sense and ability. All the crueller will be his awakening, surrounded by the burning remains of his armour, and the rotting bodies of his men.

SquawBroom just found out what happens if you put an AT team into a house in direct firing line of a *snip* thingie. What a lovely explosion, I am sure Col_WTF would whinge about it, but who cares about him.

Blousehouse has chosen Fallguys for his defense, as I have now found out. I will now proceed to kill them slowly and painfully. Go Royal Norfolks!

Ethan is cutting through my troops like a knife through butter. Which incidentally is the material they replaced my troops' spines with.

Lorak the loathed and I are about to join battle. May the better one (ie me) win.

Seniliteelosttopeng is still wondering where my SS guys come from. Last I heard from him he went postal, shouting 'They're everywhere'.

Geeks has received a set-up that should make him cry.

Slow Bore, well, I nuke him, he dies. End of story.

------------------

Andreas

Speaking of Peng, where are you, you festering boil?

Are you that scared of a mere squire that you cannot return a file? 2 weeks and only 2 turns..Ha! I laugh in your general direction.

Perhaps the cakes of soap laid in the paths of your steenky englishers has them fleeing for the nearest pub?

I know it is raining and perhaps the soap has bubbled a little...truely a terrifying sight for a Brit. Are you competing with the French for the smelliest combatants of WW2?

I remain, sir, your sworn enemy and general hygiene consultant.

------------------

Torture you? That...That's a good idea.

Hear Ye, Hear Ye

A joust is called for. You, Sir Senilelosttopeng, must best Sir Geeks on the field of honor. That field has been sent to Lorak (Marshal of the Pool). Other Knights will step forward to declare the weapons you will use and the conditions you will use them under.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Hear Ye, Hear Ye

Other Knights will step forward to declare the weapons you will use and the conditions you will use them under.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Presumably Seen-a-choo-choo is going to play his beloved Canucks? Might I suggest 2500 points/side, and twilight?

------------------

Final Poster and Slayer of the Cesspool Thread.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PeterNZer:

Well, seems Herr Oberst had a spot of bad luck this turn, yada yada yada

PeterNZ<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, if your flamers hadn't roasted my zook, I would have shot the mongrel down myself!

I imagine he was yelling "Nicht schissen!" or some such crap as he was running out the FRONT of the house!!!

"Excuuuuuuuse me, Mr. GI. Did you happen to see which direction those gouts of flame came from?!?"

Sheesh.

Hopefully his frilly little soiled panties were melted to his arse before he died!! Missing a shot at your Pz IVG from 38m.

Not that your vaunted hamstertruppen in their old Campbells soup can with tracks showed any cojones either... One wild miss by a bazooka and your hamsters did an about face in their habitrail wheels and pedaled their way back out of the fight.

Finish your turn so that I might have a chance to throw more of my lilly-livered, back-biting, panty-waisted US troops at you.

Hey, Hamster, wasn't Angband better than Barad-Dur? confused.gif

I shamelessly use smileys in this post:

smile.gif

Is there a way to import a thread into another, I wonder. Maybe we should investigate and try.

I don't know much about HTML, is it possible?

How could they decide to impose limits to threads? It just doesn't make sense. It makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end.

We have to join the two Peng threads! It must be possible. There must be a way to resuscitate it. The old thread cannot be dead.

Oh noooooo (sob)

[Pat leaves because he has nothing (intelligent) to say... he lost his composure...]

frown.gif

(snif)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by patboivin:

[Pat leaves because he has nothing (intelligent) to say... he lost his composure...] (snif)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Pat, don't go!! Stick around, find someone to sponsor you as a squire. Then our game can be listed in the Cesspool (see Lorak's post's for URL)! :^)

Mwaahahahahaha!

OGSF

I'm soooo confused, 2 threads, now which one to call home?

Whats a poor squire to do?

Over to the other thread.."clip-clop-clip-clop" Nope, my knight is not there....

Back to this thread..."clip-clop-clip-clop" (these coconut halves sound great, eh fellas?)

Where oh where is my knight?

Anyone care to adopt an abandoned squire?

------------------

Torture you? That...That's a good idea.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stuka:

I'm soooo confused, 2 threads, now which one to call home?

Whats a poor squire to do?

Over to the other thread.."clip-clop-clip-clop" Nope, my knight is not there....

Back to this thread..."clip-clop-clip-clop" (these coconut halves sound great, eh fellas?)

Where oh where is my knight?

Anyone care to adopt an abandoned squire?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He is here, there and everywhere, young Squire whelp ... a talent that comes with knighthood.

In fact, it was this very sorry excuse for a Knigget that suggested the coming tilt between Senile-losttoPeng-tea and Herr Meeks to resolve the issue of a home thread.

Having seen the map, be damned thankful you're not involved in that one. That one by far is a contest of Titans.

Perhaps at some point, Herr Berli will post a screenshot of the battleground.

------------------

"Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?" — Oddball

"Crap." — Moriarty

Guest *Captain Foobar*

OK dammit Lorak, here I am, you have asked for it.

SO have you proclaimed me as YOUR squire, as some prison bitch type of protocol?

I hereby renounce fnord my alliegance to the CM ladder.

I hereby cast off any attempts to understand AP penetration charts

I now abandon any hopes of maintaining a sense of decency and fair play.

I, like Madmatt, am only interested in Hamsters, from this time forth.

I HEREBY CHALLENGE ANY OF YOU MENTAL MIDGETS TO DEATH BY PBEM, but Lorak 1st, because he got me into this mess....

May the flames of allah consume your degenerate lifestyles, you filthy halfwits!!!

Schism cannot be tolerated. Like the Templars, we must remain united in our sybaritic but militant order. If Meeks and the other apostates renounce their heresy, repent their posting in proscribed threads, and return to the fold, they shall be once again welcomed among us. I, as a master of our Order, stand ready to engage in holy combat, so that wrong might fail and right prevail.

Meeks! For your sister's sake, whose email to you quite amused me, I call upon you to repent, make confession to me, and continue your insane giggling in this, the One True and Catholic Thread, protected and served by that order militant, the Knights of the Cesspool. While we have long known that you sought to rise to Grand Master of the Order, we never thought you would use schism as your road to power. Renounce your apostasy, submit once more to a good, orthodox bricking, and desist in your efforts to lead your juniors into error and factionalism.

If you do not acknowledge your error and return to us, I've got a large container of Inquisition to open up and pour over you like a bitter syrup.

Seanachai "Torquemada" Lost-To-Peng

Master of the Order of the Knights of the Cesspool

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Seanachai:

blah blah schism blah blah heresy blah blah meeks' sister blah blah bricks

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why don't you just crush him like a little bug on that frightening looking map and be done with it. I'm sure his sister would be happy to conspire against him and provide intel so you will have an easier time, and since he's actually his sister, it should be easy enough to get the information.

------------------

Final Poster and Slayer of the Cesspool Thread.

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lorak:

A yes, the map is/was in my hands.

Since I believe Mark IV is still without CM. I have winged the file over to Germanboy.

Lorak

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

10-4 will do that tonite or somefink

------------------

Andreas

Actually, I care not which thread is used, I just don't want to have to go through two of them.

Seniletea, I'm glad you accepted the challenge of the joust. Have you seen the screen shot of the map?

Turn the river red, sir. Red with artificial coloring No. 2 ... nay, BLOOD of valiant and not-so-valiant troops. Litter the board with smoking and flaming ruins. Heap shame upon your enemy and yourself. Bash him with the brick your so fond of using.

One of you will come out on top and lay claim to the new Peng thread. It's all or nothing. Ask no quarter, give none. A penny saved is a .... ooops wrong genre of cliche. I'd better stop right here.

And, in the name of unity and fairness, I shall cut and paste this to the "other" thread and change the names where applicable.

------------------

"Crap." — Moriarty

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stuka:

Jeesuuss H freekin keerist!

What a setup!

woo boy, this ones gonna be mad!

May the best thread win...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hah, did I not tell you? Your sponsoring Knigget would not lie (O, of course he would but that's beside the point) to you.

------------------

"Crap." — Moriarty

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

For your viewing pleasure I present... Schloss Peng

schlosspeng.jpg <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good gods, I demand the right to defend! I suppose you lunatics will make it a Meeting Engagement, though, won't you? Well, Meeks shall not prevail. A just war in a just cause cannot result in other than justice. I shall wield the rod of retribution (Sit Down, Bauhaus!), and end this incipient sectarianism. There'll be no splitters here, dammit!

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.