Peng, I Am Still Taking Our Bloody Challenge Public

What is this?!?! A bunch of weak kneed girly men falling over themselves so that they can see who can be the first to prostrate themselves before the woman? Oh, for shame! For shame, I say!

Quit pandering to her obvious delicate emotions you nimrods! "Oooo.... My feelings have been hurt! Make me understand. Make me feel wanted."

Croda, quit handing out the water wings. If she can't hack it in here and she drowns.. So be it. Just more food for the bottom feeders like OSGF, or however you spell his stupid, stupid name.

Germanboy, keep up the good work! Now I want to you see if you can't focus a little more on other minorities like Mexicans, Asians, and Africans. I want you to question their race and creed if you could be so kind..er..cruel.

CROOOOOOOOOOOODA! So good of you to come back to the land of the mostly living. Send me a setup WITHOUT the random force selection crap. No way I am gonna fight against Elite troops again.

Jeff

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PeterNZer:

Croda, WE ARE NOT FIGHTING ON YOUR STINKY MAP!

A proper squire challenge requires some cunning, evil, sneaky, foul and monsterous map and unit choice that makes grown men retch and women pass out.

Not some slugging match for some boring hill somewhere.

Hiram Sedachu.. is that your name? It keep feeling I should wipe my nose after saying it and I think my co-workers keep wanting to say 'gezuntheid' and offer me cough lollies.

For goodness sake man. Are you really ready for the kind of pain i will provide you? Imagine pointy sticks on your private bits, privates standing on your pointy bits, sharpened tutles applied to the buttocks and viscious attack goldfish hosepipped into your lower colon to eat you from the insides out!

Hiram, I believe we have to beseach Berli for some kind of setup. Please, feel free to offer him a good servicing.

PeterNZ (love my new sig? I do)

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dear Pete,

Please know that I agree about the dysfunction of Croda's map. As for your pointy things, there is a website for that sort of fetish. Please see Andreas for such matters. (You may stay seated Mr. Bauhaus)

My only request is that the map and unit selection not emulate that of my current fracas with Mr. OGSF. Conscript German vs. Green French is becoming tiresome. We have sent 70 files back and forth already.

In keeping with my typical apathetic PBEM habits, I look forward to staying a squire anyway. So, good luck, Pete.

regards,

Hiram Sedai

(Hear em Say die)

------------------

Did someone compare this to the Peng thread? I've apologized for less.

-Anonymous

To keep my virtual trailer home from falling off of the first page, I decided to post some inane blatherings. Has anyone else noticed that if you stay in the pool, your fingers and toes look like prunes? I've been in the pool for 3 months now. I remember being spat upon in August when I was a neophyte. Good times, then. Now, the other pool members have found even more bodily fluids to hurl my way.

oh well, nothing to see here.

------------------

Did someone compare this to the Peng thread? I've apologized for less.

-Anonymous

Ooh, ooh, bitch fight!

Remember to use your nails girls, or you might end up like jdmorse in our current PBEM. Oh, sorry, that's what happens to weak-kneed, sissy lawyers in prison.

Personally, my money's on Andrea (all that leather, dontchaknow), but Kitty gets character points for all that hissing. Whichever one of you wins, you're welcome to come over to my place and take a bath in my M9A034/J Kitchen Sink with wet storage and extra deep U-bend.

Kiss, kiss sisters.

------------------

Ethan

-----------

"We forbid any course that says we restrict free speech." -- Dr. Kathleen Dixon, Director of Women's Studies, Bowling Green State University

[This message has been edited by Hakko Ichiu (edited 11-07-2000).]

Are there any other squires out there who currently aren't engaged in matches? I am keen to beat the snot out of you smile.gif

PeterNZ

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I keep issuing challanges and am told that a response is coming, but all I have received is a deafening wall of silence, I had to whine and complain to get the setup Berli promised to me and captain goober, and so far it hasn't arrived in my mailbox yet. So in short, yes, my dance card is empty, only one pbem (non-pool) so far.

My mighty Canadian gophers await your sheepdip... I mean setup.

------------------

"With cat-like tread, Upon our prey we steal;

In silence dread, Our cautious way we feel." -G&S

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hakko Ichiu:

Personally, my money's on Andrea (all that leather, dontchaknow), but Kitty gets character points for all that hissing. Whichever one of you wins, you're welcome to come over to my place and take a bath in my M9A034/J Kitchen Sink with wet storage and extra deep U-bend.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bah Ethan - you may call me a girl, but you still don't have a clue about Kitchen Sinks. There never was one with a deep U-Bend. Clueless git.

Anyway, when it comes to fighting the forces of political correctness (or general decency or manners or moral or education and learning for that matter, take your pick) the smart money ought to be on me. You are just exposing the ugly face of your risk aversion by betting on me. What kind of an American are you? Eh? Some Waspish sissy, nannied from the crip type who has a rubberpipe inserted for a spine and likes to get beaten by one. The latter job either Kitty or Unteroffizier Langschwanz TC of one of the tanks sent out to deal with you at this silly bridge no doubt will do very well. Although he might use another implement to beat you into submission. I just say 75L - uh is it ever hot in here...

------------------

Andreas

<a href="http://www.geocities.com/greg_mudry/sturm.html">Der Kessel</a >

Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

[This message has been edited by Germanboy (edited 11-07-2000).]

Once again I cater to the malcontents on this thread.

Elvis-win

Peter-loss

Elvis-loss

Meeks-win

In other news.... Get out and vote you slack arsed american bastages!

Lorak the Loathed

------------------

"Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking."--William Butler Yeats

Cesspool

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jshandorf:

Germanboy, keep up the good work! Now I want to you see if you can't focus a little more on other minorities like Mexicans, Asians, and Africans. I want you to question their race and creed if you could be so kind..er..cruel.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shandy, what kind of arse is this? Last time I checked men were the minority (about 52:48, IIRC). Asians are only a minority outside Asia (etc.), so stop being a USocentric dead white male worshipping git or a system analyst, which is even worse. Concentrate on losing your PBEMs - oh, that won't be necessary? I see, so concentrate on the nose in your face. That makes your eyes look funky and the girls will be all over you. (Please note, the last statement does not presume that you are a heterosexual male, it is simply inserted for my taunting pleasure. You are perfectly at liberty to be a gay sheepshagger. (Please note, this statement does not imply that gays are per se sheepshaggers, although we all know that Peter_NZer is one, but I am not sure about his orientation, which BTW does not matter at all around here. (The last statement does not imply that all Kiwis are sheepshaggers, by no means.))) I hope the disclaimer will keep all suppressed minorities, majorities or otherwise happy. (Please note, the last statement does not endorse the concept of oppression, or an acceptance of the implied superiority of anyone about anybody else, anywhere, these are in fact all in violation of universal liberalisation of all non-oppressed minorities or otherwise, which will begin soon under the enlightened leadership of Germaine Greer, who I have the good fortune of having left her behind at Warwick, and will involve the shooting of anybody not agreeing with these concepts). Now what was that with the offer of piccies?

------------------

Andreas

<a href="http://www.geocities.com/greg_mudry/sturm.html">Der Kessel</a >

Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

[This message has been edited by Germanboy (edited 11-07-2000).]

Here in the Cesspool, or Peng Challenge Thread, race is unimportant. Religion is unimportant. A person's sex is relatively unimportant, and even nationality of a minor consideration. What is important is that everyone be taunted, abused, insulted, teased, annoyed, and, yes, even tickled, as an individual. It is for your own uttely useless, vulgar, and idiotic selves that I taunt and abuse you all. Any greater allegiance or identification of you is meaningless to me. I value only your little selves, my children. Now, stop all this spitting on each other, and spit on bauhaus. He's beating me in a PBEM, and it's annoying me.

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Roborunt whined like a little girl:

I keep issuing challanges and am told that a response is coming, but all I have received is a deafening wall of silence, I had to whine and complain to get the setup Berli promised to me...

My lame Canadian rodents await your sheepdip...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are supposed to send me a setup... I can't be bothered with setting up games for lowly squires

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Seanachai:

Blah blah blah blah blah good god I'm verbiose and even nationality of a minor consideration.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now this I must disagree with. I feel that nationality can provide an ever-so-unkind barb to add to any taunt, put-down, comeback, or belittlement.

For example, SquawBroon is a sissy little croque madame. It must be interesting to live in the only country that doesn't revile Jerry Lewis, n'est pas?

Squirminboy and Stensch are Krokus-listening, Love Parade-marching schnitzel-eaters, who I'm sure both belong to the David Hasselhoff fanclub.

Pengachu, El Vez, and Scrota are apparently from some strange Pennsylvania hippy commune, where the women are plain, hairy, and constantly screeching Indigo Girls songs, and the men spend the majority of their time trying to figure out how to make peyote using melted Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia ice cream.

And you, Senility, are a lumberjack, and that's okay. How much was your inflatable plastic moose, by the way?

You see? It's really that easy, and fun!

------------------

Grand Poobah of the fresh fire of Heh.

poor me, confused. How do i get this damn challenge going?

O, in game news..

Chupacabra

Dumb Arnheim scenario. I'm kicking his little hiney now, he'll kick mine later. I guess at the end we add it all up and see who got the most kicks in. It was funny watching the movies tho.. damn, can't say much for fear of spoilers, (suffice to say 'sproooing' 'booom!' gives you an idea of what has been going on).

Herr Craphead

no messing around with stupid rhyming names, lets get right to the point. He cheats, there's no way an M8 can do so much in one game and be constantly missed by everything. Ony of my guys could stand on top of it and take a dump and still miss. Anyway, my flamers are happy, one of them got to toast another squad, hurah!

Croda bastardface

Woo. Computer chooses tanks. I get ****, he gets churchills. Only avenue of attack, straight up the main highway. Hence, my guys scream, die, can't kill his tanks. Bah. I may be forced to eat my hat, but i ain't sucking ANYTHING! You got that?!

Meeks my minion

Ahh meeks. You're loosing. How sad. He lost his second mark 4 this turn and i have all of my tanks still. What's annoying is his SP gun imobilized a churchi of mine. Nevermind. I shall continue to disect his men into little pieces. He makes me laugh the way as soon as he sees some enemy troops he just charges head long at them. I'm enjoying this one.

Forgive me i'm swedish Geier

He wines about the slowness of my force. Well I hve to be carefull, he's got a big bunker on a hill. Still, I have it flanked now and i've found a platoon of his and pounded some infantry with shells. Soon the pain will begin.

Pawbroom stinker

You're french and therefore unworthy of humanity. As evidenced by your gaminess in what is obviously a 'wait till the end so i can flag rush my crushed troops' ploy. You poop, just surrender.

Invader of defenceless countriesboy

Well, he's lost two m4's, i have a platoon that's no longer combat effective, (i'm attacking a town). He says "I'll play better with out those tanks anyway" and "you'll miss that platoon later on!". Only ones who'll miss 'em is the whores of the ardennes, i'll take that trade any day!

In other news.. I was slaughtering Lewis.. and now he's managed to pull some surprises on me and looks much tougher than i thought, damn it. If i loose any more tanks i'm going to be in trouble..

do some work, loose some weight

lazy sods

PeterNZ

------------------

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." George W Bush -Saginaw, Mich.,

Sept. 29, 2000

[This message has been edited by PeterNZer (edited 11-07-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chupacabra:

I feel that nationality can provide an ever-so-unkind barb to add to any taunt, put-down, comeback, or belittlement...You see? It's really that easy, and fun!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Then there are those who must leave their native lands and adopt bizarre noms-de-net for "racking up" single-digit PBEM scores that would cause the AI to rip out its own RAM and take up Pong again... but that would be really unkind.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mark IV:

Then there are those who must leave their native lands and adopt bizarre noms-de-net for "racking up" single-digit PBEM scores that would cause the AI to rip out its own RAM and take up Pong again... but that would be really unkind.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK, so Chuppie beat me 93-7 what of it? Well, in retrospect, it wasn't that he actually "beat" me, it was more like shellacked, drubbed, whomped, annihilated and in all respects squashed me.

Whaddya gonna do next, say something bad about my mother?

------------------

"Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?" — Oddball

"Crap." — Moriarty

[This message has been edited by Moriarty (edited 11-07-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Seanachai:

Here in the Cesspool, or Peng Challenge Thread, race is unimportant. Religion is unimportant. A person's sex is relatively unimportant, and even nationality of a minor consideration. What is important is that everyone be taunted, abused, insulted, teased, annoyed, and, yes, even tickled, as an individual. It is for your own uttely useless, vulgar, and idiotic selves that I taunt and abuse you all.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Addenda to Seanachai "Idiot's guide to CMBO PBEM opponent taunting":

Race is unimportant. Religion is unimportant. A person's sex is relatively unimportant, and even nationality or sexual preference(s) of a minor consideration (seanachai, tsk, tsk - you forgot sexual pervisity/preferences).

But all can be utilised in taunting, abusing, insulting, teasing, annoying, and, yes, even tickling (possibly classified under sexual preference?), an individual.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I value only your little selves, my children.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The very thought of us springing from Seanachai's loins through the wonder of childbirth has put me right off my Lunch..... as well as my Dinner and Breakfast for at least 'til the next decade! frown.gif

Mace

Originally posted by Germanboy:

Well bugger me with a three-pronged pitchfork.

Thick-necked-shiny-black-latex-clad Gunther shouts, "Yes, you've been a very naughty boy!!"

1. When the hell did this become the thread where anyone takes anything seriously

Forgive me for not seeing the "unwritten rules." Hard to see things that are invisible. Kinda like your manhood. =)

2. Did it ever enter your thought processes that it was actually aimed at all the guys challenging you and not at you?

I felt that they were more than capable of attacking you. They don't need my help.

3. (I promised two, but this just shows that you can not trust a German) If you have a selective humour switch for jokes vaguely relating to gender, as opposed to jokes about anything else, I suggest that is really your problem and not mine.

Hehehe and now who's taking what seriously? You seem so upset. You're not gonna start crying on us now are you, Sissyboy? =(

4. (they just keep coming) Before you even mention it, good taste, political correctness or decent treatment of man, rodent or woman was never a requirement for posting in this thread.

Obviously. They let you in, didn't they?

Don't tell me what kind of day to have,

Kitty =)

------------------

ICQ 8273286

www.geocities.com/felineflying/

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kitty:

Don't tell me what kind of day to have,

Kitty =)

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Um, Have a Nice Day!

------------------

"Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?" — Oddball

"Crap." — Moriarty

Originally posted by jshandorf:

...keep up the good work! Now I want to you see if you can't focus a little more on other minorities like Mexicans, Asians, and Africans...

Hehehe. What are you a cheerleader? (lifts up your skirt to check). Gotta love someone who sits back and encourages others to stuff they're too lame to do themselves. =P

K

Roborat!

hassle Berli, it isn't a real knigiittiti challenge unless it's a berli map and evil units

must i keep repeating myself?

(checks everyone's IQ scores..)

o dear.. appears I must.

PeterNZ<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't give a rats ass if it's a knnniiggiitt challange, I just want to play

so I can get some practice. I'm getting tired of kicking the AI's ass, I want to kick some (quasi)human ass. I'll fight squires, kniggits, hamsters, voles, or anything else with enough motor function to send a file.

------------------

"With cat-like tread, Upon our prey we steal;

In silence dread, Our cautious way we feel." -G&S